Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take (289 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara / On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take by Monogamy: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2021
I honestly don't like the way Gov Abdulrasaq is handling some issues, From destroying Saraki's properties to now Hijab crisis.

If the Kwara muslims want theie kids to be more religious Islamically, why not send them to Ansarudeen or Ile Keu where they can wear the hijab anyhow they like.

To start with, the muslims shouldn't have sent their wards to christians/missionary schools even though govt is giving them grant...

Also, the intolerant aspect should also be blamed on the christians because they could have handled this situation more maturely than this.. Btw, are those students wearing the hijab on their heads?

My final take, If the christians are insisting that the Muslim students shouldn't wear hijab in the school, let them take the full responsibility of the teachers and staff salary.

Wondering where is the tolerance both religion are preaching.
Re: Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take by Anigreat: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2021
shocked

Goodmorning Monogamy.

To be very candid , christians have been tolerating the excessive of Muslims. Muslims are always the one trying to cause trouble where there's non.
Re: Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take by Monogamy: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Goodmorning Monogamy.

To be very candid , christians have been tolerating the excessive of Muslims. Muslims are always the one trying to cause trouble where there's non.

There is not dispute at bolded ... But I think there are better ways of handling the situation without the students that will still sit together in the same class stoning themselves...
Re: Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take by Kdon2: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Monogamy:
I honestly don't like the way Gov Abdulrasaq is handling some issues, From destroying Saraki's properties to now Hijab crisis.

If the Kwara muslims want theie kids to be more religious Islamically, why not send them to Ansarudeen or Ile Keu where they can wear the hijab anyhow they like.

To start with, the muslims shouldn't have sent their wards to christians/missionary schools even though govt is giving them grant...

Also, the intolerant aspect should also be blamed on the christians because they could have handled this situation more maturely than this.. Btw, are those students wearing the hijab on their heads?

My final take, If the christians are insisting that the Muslim students shouldn't wear hijab in the school, let them take the full responsibility of the teachers and staff salary.

Wondering where is the tolerance both religion are preaching.

Somebody ll just wake up one day and change the code or regulation in a school and you think thats alright? Smh

1 Like

Re: Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take by Monogamy: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2021
Kdon2:

Somebody ll just wake up one day and change the code or regulation in a school and you think thats alright? Smh

As you can see that the blame goes to both side
Re: Kwara Hijab Crisis: My Take by Kdon2: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Monogamy:

As you can see that the blame goes to both side

Why are we even talking about this...is ijab part of the school uniform?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo Road Construction: Imsuth Road At A Glance / Breaking: Again, Buhari Goes To London For Medical Check-up / Musa Pali Attacked By Youths - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.