Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

This Sunny Day: Words Of A Brighter Tomorrow! (Revelation 1: 16) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Sunny Day: Words Of A Brighter Tomorrow! (Revelation 1: 16) (101 Views)

Leviticus: Chapter 17 – Verse 1 – 16 (old Testament) (holy Bible) / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Sunny Day: Words Of A Brighter Tomorrow! (Revelation 1: 16) by ogaemeka(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Psalm 42: 7

I can hear the thunder of Your cataracts deep in my soul as I meditate on Your deep mysteries with tears on my pillows; Your words sweep me off my feet like waves and billows!

2nd Corinthians 3: 2-3

O Christ, You are the living Epistle of God to all mankind, which the Holy Spirit is writing through the words of God that You are reading offhand from the tablets of Your heart (unlike the tablets of stone on which the law was delivered through Moses or written Scriptures corrupted by imprints of human imperfection), so that You can transmit the infinite glory of God without restraint!
Re: This Sunny Day: Words Of A Brighter Tomorrow! (Revelation 1: 16) by ogaemeka(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
I wish all of us a happy Palm Sunday in celebration of the triumphant arrival of Jesus Christ in Jerusalem to sacrifice that incarnation of God to a greater course, the sanctification of God's Ambassador Extraordinary!

Romans 10: 15

And how can all mankind proclaim God's name if they are not collectively represented by the One whom He has sanctified and sent?

As it is written:

How wonderful is the good news of the arrival of God's Ambassador!

John 3: 34

For God's Ambassador speaks and acts with God's very authority, because He is lavishly anointed with the Spirit of God!

(1) (Reply)

Easyworship 2016 License Key Needed / Eguono Erada Appreciates God Awesomely In This Song "I Call You" / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, March 22, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.