Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" (467 Views)

Let Me Explain JUPEB And IJMBE Programme / Mrshape Please Help Me Explain This Mathematics / What Is The Newly Discovered Comet In The Planetary/astrological Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2021
In this education section of nairaland, we are here to learn.

So I will be describing what planetary winnowing is.

Most people are left out of the understanding of what is really going on in our universe.

Planetary winnowing is an inter planetary phenomenon wherein any planet that is harmful or is " ill " or does not bear good fruit,is taken out of it's milky way and cast into the Dust bin of the universe.

Most people are far below the understanding of the fact that our actions, thoughts and words are energy.

And since energy cannot be destroyed, every of our thoughts, words and actions are stored in the core of the Earth.

And when there is so much evil thoughts, words and actions,it means so much evil would be stored in the core of our Earth.

When the core is full,it empties itself by causing earthquakes, natural fires, ocean flooding and other natural disasters.

All natural disasters on Earth are therefore caused by the evil thoughts, words and actions of the people of the Earth.

So if natural disasters continue to happen,it makes the Earth "ill" and harmful to the universe.

Consequently, the Earth is at risk of being taken out and being cast into the dust bin of the universe.

Therefore, the Earth is at risk due to the evil and wicked people living in it.

The Earth in order to survive the planetary winnowing, will take out people that are wicked/evil whose words, thoughts and actions are making the Earth to stand a risk of being destroyed by planetary winnowing.

So at the end of the day, planetary winnowing will not destroy Earth but will destroy the evil people of the Earth,

because the Earth will destroy the evil people so that their actions, thoughts and words will not make the Earth to be destroyed.

So generally, planetary winnowing is the destruction of a troublesome planet,

and specifically,it is the destruction of the wicked people living in the planet in order for the planet to survive.

This things have been going on in the universe.

That is why in some planets, there is no living thing because the planet destroyed it's citizens in order not to be destroyed.

Of course, there are some planets which did not try to protect itself, and today they are no more.

They were winnowed out into the Dust bin of the universe.

This winnowing is done always to allow the universe to grow stronger.

Just like we cut out some leaves in a plant to allow more fresh air and growth of the plant.
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Some people are below the understanding of what our Earth and the universe really are.

Our universe and the Earth are intelligent beings which carry us,

just like we are intelligent beings which carry microbes and bacteria.

If the microbes and bacteria disturb us too much,we can die.

In order to stay alive,we can take injection or drugs which will kill those microbes, bacteria and/or germs.

The same thing with our Earth.

People who are causing the Earth problems would be killed by the Earth in order for the Earth to stay alive.

This is the effect of planetary winnowing.

The Earth in order to survive death (planetary winnowing), will destroy it's harmful occupants, which are the evil and wicked people.

There are also microbes and bacteria which are useful to our bodies and we cannot do without them.

Even so, there are righteous people on the Earth which the Earth needs.
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Leviticus 18:28 warned the children of Israel not to defile the land of Israel so that the land would not vomit them the way it vomited the cannanites.

It goes to show that the Earth always destroy the evil and wicked ones in the midst of it.

When there was so much wickedness in the days of Noah, the wickedness was stored in the core of the Earth till the core became full.

The core emptied itself by means of the flood which destroyed everything, except Noah and his people who were the only righteous ones.

The amount and quality of energy in the core of a planet decide how close the planet is to being destroyed.

Consequently, the number of natural disasters in a planet, in a year, is an indication of how far the planet is from being winnowed out, that particular year.

We must bear in mind that wickedness does not decrease.

Consequently if there is so much natural disasters in a particular year on our planet Earth,it shows that the possibility of the Earth being destroyed is very slim, because the Earth has emptied out most of it's core and so prevent itself from being destroyed.

The destruction of a planet is done in relation to the amount of evil energy in its core.

That is why in the days of Noah, the Earth that existed then was destroyed, according to the Bible(2peter 3:6 says "whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water,perished" )

It was destroyed because it didn't empty it's core frequently, and so when the core became too full, planetary winnowing set in and the Earth that existed then was destroyed.

But the Earth that exist now is wiser.

It empties it's core frequently to avoid being targeted for destruction by planetary winnowing.

The emptying of the core is what is causing the natural disasters we are witnessing.

But it is better than keeping the core full and being destroyed.
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by div111(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Like I said,

most people are left out of the understanding of what is really going on in our planets and our universe.

Every planet has it's own hell.

Just like our bodies have a place where the waste is stored until it is emptied out of our bodies through the anus or genitals.

So the Earth has a hell where it stores the wicked and evil people of the Earth.

Like I said, every planet that is suffering a winnowing, is suffering in respect to it's core.

Consequently, every planet always stores the wicked and evil people in a hell that is close to it's core.

And in the core is every evil word, thought and action committed on the planet.

That is why in hell, you will come face to face with all the evil you have done.

They are there in the core waiting for you.

That is why it has been revealed that every body in hell is always haunted by his or her words, thoughts and actions and they are multipled thousands of time.

It is because the words, thoughts and actions are there in the core, close to hell waiting for the person.

The suffering of hell seems to be multipled because a person would not only come face to face with his or her actions, thoughts and words but with the actions, thoughts and words of millions of people who committed evil on Earth but have their evil stored in the core of the Earth.
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
People often say that natural disasters are from hell.

They are correct.

Hell is close to the core.

Some people even say that hell is in the core of the Earth which scientists say is very hot.

That is why hell is very hot.

When the core empties some of its contents,it leads to natural disasters.

That is why they normally say that natural disasters are from hell.

Of course inside hell is every evil word, thought and action committed on the planet.

That means if I rise up now and commit an evil crime, someone presently in hell would also suffer from the evil I have committed because the energy of the evil I have committed would be sent to hell to wait.

After sometime, hell would partially empty it's evil content by causing severe trouble on the planet.
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Someone said that during his near death experience,

he encountered all the good that he had ever done and all the good things everyone has ever done since the world began.

They were all there in heaven waiting for him.

That is why heaven is such peace, love and joy because every happiness,joy, love you have shown to people on Earth is stored in heaven.

When you get to heaven, you would not only encounter your good deeds, but the good deeds of everyone who has ever lived.

That is why there is joy with multiplicity in heaven.

Remember that energy cannot be destroyed.

All your actions, thoughts and words are energy which are stored either in heaven or hell/core of the planet.
Re: Let Me Explain "Planetary Winnowing" by beauty7: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Conclusion

Let us do good always because whatever we do is waiting for us.

After our life on Earth,we would encounter what we did.

No action, thought or word is ever lost.

That is why they say that whoever does good or evil is doing it to himself/herself.

Bye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria, Noun Past Questions And Answers / Suggest Good IQ Books For Me Please / How To Download Restricted And Paid Articles For Free With Sci-hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.