Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra (2510 Views)

Lagos And Ogun Account For 86% Of Manufacturing In Nigeria / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by 3pointsagree: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gov Obiano partners with key international aviation stakeholders to set up aircraft manufacturing plant in the state

Airbus

Great news
Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by donbachi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
South-east..the land of many colours.

7 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SLAP44: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is not a good news grin

This news has the capacity of increasing the suicide rate in the rest of the regions of Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Ituku4040: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Amazing news from Anambra and south east

6 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
No light.Abi na gen them wan use power their heavy equipment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by EzeNri(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Joysticks:
Hating is allowed boss

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Ituku4040: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Joysticks:
Oga how.does Dangote power his heavy equipment

Fool

13 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Ituku4040: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
EzeNri:

Hating is allowed boss
God Almighty bless you Sir
Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SLAP44: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Joysticks:

Which light will Dangote use to power his refineries Mr. Badbelle ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
great

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by EzeNri(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ituku4040:
God Almighty bless you Sir
Iseeeee
Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ituku4040:

Oga how.does Dangote power his heavy equipment

Fool
Na so una gov dey take deceive una dey travel upandan with una money.So airbus no see south Africa na this yeye country them wan come invest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SmartPolician: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
3pointsagree:
Gov Obiano partners with key international aviation stakeholders to set up aircraft manufacturing plant in the state

Airbus

Great news

Source, please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SocialJustice: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by naIraiaND: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
What's d source of this News?

3 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by pansophist(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
The managers of Airbus must be really mad, stupid and visionless to build such in Nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
3pointsagree:

Airbus

Great news

You should know by now to attach a link to a report like this?

Buhari and Hadi-Sirika cannot be around and Airbus will build manufacturing plant in Anambra.....not when Kaduna and Zaria are there! So link or i don't believe the story!

5 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Ituku4040: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Joysticks:
Na so una gov dey take deceive una dey travel upandan with una money.So airbus no see south Africa na this yeye country them wan come invest.

We are on the rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Ituku4040: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
NairaIand:
What's d source of this News?

www.anambrastate.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SarkinYarki: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
As an aviation industry enthusiast I will just smile smiley

3 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ituku4040:

www.anambrastate.gov.ng

Ituku-Ozalla.....you call that source?

2 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Ituku4040: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

This news has the capacity of increasing the suicide rate in the rest of the regions of Nigeria.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by 3pointsagree: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ituku4040:

Hmm
The joy of the East is progress

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Obalatule: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
LIES... Thunder fire all paid willie obiano praise singers that will not allow my dear state to attain its potentials

4 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by bishop4life(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
now that ugu business is not moving, I pray Airbus manufacturing become reality.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by FEGNO: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

If it were true. But coming from Obiano, I very much doubt it

2 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by OBALOLA55(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

SIMPLYLEO IS ALREADY LOOKING FOR OTAPIAPIA TO DRINK grin

2 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Resurrection212: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
That's how Anambra state will hijacked good things that supposed to go IMO state. This project was first announced last and it was facilitated by former governor Emeka.
But what surprised me now is how the project is going to build in Anambra.
Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SLAP44: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
FEGNO:

If it were true. But coming from Obiano, I very much doubt it

Yes, just like he lied about the 3 flyovers in Awka which he didn't build and the Airport which he refused to start.

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by SLAP44: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
That's how Anambra state will hijacked good things that supposed to go IMO state. This project was first announced last and it was facilitated by former governor Emeka.

Yes, Just like Kano state stole the multi layered flyovers which El ruffai wanted to build in kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by Resurrection212: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
What's my business with Kano or Kaduna. If you have issues with your kano governor or Kaduna governor go and solve it.
SLAP44:

Yes, Just like Kano state stole the multi layered flyovers which El ruffai wanted to build in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra by 3pointsagree: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
Hmm I remember

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife / Pdp Wins Osun Governorship Election With 28,000 Votes / Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.