Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 (540 Views)

Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) / Bbnaija's Ozo Celebrates Sister As She Welcomes Bouncing Baby Girl (photos) / Recent Photo Of Bbnaija Erica And Her Beautiful Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by onyi25(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu better known as Ozo is celebrating his mum who turned 55 today.

The proud son took to his Instagram page to flaunt lovely photos of his beautiful mum as he thanked her for being an amazing mum to him and his siblings.

See update/ More beautiful photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/bbnaija-star-ozo-celebrates-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Damnnn his mama look consumable grin
Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by DaddyRochie1642: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Imagine what this small boy is typing
Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:

This small boy will make your legs vibrate like Nokia button phone grin
Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

Send me your address ..I like bdsm too grin
Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by Anigreat: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
shocked

So sad and heart breaking to see that such a beautiful woman gave birth to a useless simp of a son, very sad indeed.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by kenzysmith: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
if this woman tie towel for my front I will say no buj my dick say yes
Re: Bbnaija Star, Ozo, Celebrates His Beautiful Mum As She Turns 55 by kenzysmith: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
If the small boy handle u go dey smile dey greet ur enemy every day

(1) (Reply)

Ozone: Ozo And Nengi Performs Love On Instagram Live Video (watch) / Crossdresser, James Brown, Begins Ultimate Search For A Lady He Can Take Care Of / Update: Davido’s Alleged New Found Love, Mya Yafai Deactivates Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.