Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,402 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery (447 Views)

Dangote Refinery, Others Threaten Existing Plants – OPEC / 10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria / Zainab Ahmed: Dangote Refinery Will Save Nigeria $10bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery by abeniagbon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
My Noticed:

I don't know if you can notice time without number seeing people of political and socialite visit Dangote refinery and Not Visit the Dead refineries

As from the time of Ambode, emefule, kemi adeosun, Sanwolu Among many other names

is Dangote refinery the only Investment or project that the Government of Nigeria think to be proud of.

The Dead Ajaokuta Steel is there I don't see any government think on how to visit the place ,None to mention.

I Don't think if you All could notice this, Very soon the Almighty Buhari will one day leave Abuja to say he want to visit Dangote refinery soon.

My opinion
Re: Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery by Jerryherd: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dangote fronts for many corrupt Politicians, so they are checking up as an offshore shareholders

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dangote Refinery is a jewel & blessing to Nigeria. The most expensive projects in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery by abeniagbon(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Coronabirus:
Dangote Refinery is a jewel & blessing to Nigeria. The most expensive projects in the history of Nigeria.

You are talking like a child of yesterday. I guess you should ask the elders how Nigeria acquires 3 refinery that was destroy to impoverished by those saboteur
Re: Everybody Want To Visit Dangote Refinery by NwaNimo1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jerryherd:
Dangote fronts for many corrupt Politicians, so they are checking up as an offshore shareholders

[img]https://media1./images/5b8f98be79a4d2c036dffc19820f8e0c/tenor.gif?itemid=20756518[/img]

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: One Of These Regions Will Produce Our Next President / APC Looking To PDP For Presidential Candidate For 2023 / You Will Regret Your Actions If Buhari Sacks Pantami - Sheikh Gumi Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.