Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Need Help With My Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With My Online Business (170 Views)

How I Grew My Online Business With An All In 1 Business Tool In 3 Months / Free Training: Super Simple Secrets On How I Started My Online Business With Alm / Please How Do I Withdraw From My Online Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Online Business by Marks112: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
I just started selling shapewears ,underwears,lingerie,Nightwears and more online
Now my question is how do people gain much followers
I have tried giving some influencers shapewear and nightwears but they will not tag me ,some tagged me but no followers..I have almost wasted all my money finish and I still never gain followers o
Omo starting business is hard mehn,I have tried gaining WhatsApp contacts too by joining different groups but all my phone just be hanging from their status update but they won’t view my status oo

Please how do I gain followers??,how do you guys do it ,I don’t have money to pay all those top influencers,all my money just tie down .i want to be making sales like those ig vendors ����
I have done Sponsored ads too
I’m just tired ,please I need help..my followers never reach 1k���..I don’t want to start shaking bumbum online to sell market ,please help me���
Re: I Need Help With My Online Business by Hashabiah: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Do you have a site?
Re: I Need Help With My Online Business by dawnomike(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Marks112:
I just started selling shapewears ,underwears,lingerie,Nightwears and more online
I have tried giving some influencers shapewear and nightwears but they will not tag me ,some tagged me but no followers..I have almost wasted all my money finish and I still never gain followers o
Omo starting business is hard mehn,I have tried gaining WhatsApp contacts too by joining different groups but all my phone just be hanging from their status update but they won’t view my status oo

Please how do I gain followers??,how do you guys do it ,I don’t have money to pay all those top influencers,all my money just tie down .i want to be making sales like those ig vendors ����
I’m just tired ,please I need help..my followers never reach 1k���..I don’t want to start shaking bumbum online to sell market ,please help me���
It takes time and consistency. Stick to it
Re: I Need Help With My Online Business by SamuelLoch: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Marks112:

Hi!
I won't deliberate much on this, sorry.
I think there are a few things you can do to grow your account faster.

1. Get a good social media manager
2. Enroll for a digital marketing class
3. Stick to what you're doing, keep posting on your feed, commenting on your target audience's post. Just make sure your username pops everyday, and don't forget to use hash tags.
4. Buy another account with massive followers then change your username. This method might not get you your exact market audience, but if you can scout well it would move your business forward.

All the best!
Re: I Need Help With My Online Business by polimaf(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Marks112:

the problem is usually the strategy.

The money you've spent giving influencers and doing other kind of stuffs would have gone into content creation (main purpose not to sell first) and promotion.. Another strategy I've seen works so well is using tiktok to draw followers and engagement to IG page..... Many more strategies available
Re: I Need Help With My Online Business by Jameswealth24(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Problems lots of us face each day.

•I think you need to work more on creating awareness to your brand

Your first call to building a successful business online

• Build rapport in all cycle

People need to trust you well to engage and equally patronize your business

• Learn an effectual strategy to building a list via WhatsApp marketing

You have been doing this wrongly I think

(I have the best of it kind,a video course that's generated over N800,000 in sales in just a month applying some of the strategies I learnt) 08180585974

One more thing

Get your graphics so catchy enough to strike your prospect's emotion to buy from you

Learn to use a well researched hashtags on your post

Show up always

That's how you will be seen

You don't have to show unclothedness

Pay models to do if you're that shy

I just hope this help

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Startups Secure More Funding In A Single Month Than Whole Of 2020 / Business / I Need A Business Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.