Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Quality Writing Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality Writing Services (211 Views)

Creative Writing Services / Quality Writing Services / Quality Writing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Writing Services by GreenApples: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good Day,

Contact me for all your content writing needs. You can expect quality service with top-notch professionalism when you do.

I write extensively and have vast experiences in producing quality writings, both locally and internationally.

I'll like you to give me a trial as I promised you won't be disappointed. Not only do I have a team of quality hands capable of working with me to bring your ideas to fruition, you can expect a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship because " Relationships " to me is as beneficial as the financial rewards for writing.

You can count on me to produce captivating ebooks, Product reviews, News articles, Health and fitness articles, CryptoCurrency and financial advisory articles, Sport Articles, Press Release Statements, Product Descriptions and much more.

Whatever your content needs maybe, you can count on me to give you satisfactory results. And, guess what, I use premium tools like Grammarly, Turnitin to list a few of the resources I use for working.

My clients are the king just like great contents is.. You won't regret working with me - this you can count on.

Kindly connect with me so we can discuss all your content writing needs via:

GreenApplesCity@Yahoo.com

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Quality Writing Services by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
One thing I detest is unnecessary repetition, which your writing is riddled with. Send a sample to info@patrickokunima.com and if I'm impressed we'll discuss further.
Re: Quality Writing Services by GreenApples: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
One thing I detest is unnecessary repetition, which your writing is riddled with. Send a sample to info@patrickokunima.com and if I'm impressed we'll discuss further.

Did you have to taint my thread this man.

Omg. Why are you people like this for goodness sakes?
Re: Quality Writing Services by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:18am On Mar 22, 2021
GreenApples:

Did you have to taint my thread this man.

Omg. Why are you people like this for goodness sakes?

You still have a long way to go.
Re: Quality Writing Services by GreenApples: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

You still have a long way to go.

You are very very stupid. You unfortunate human being. God punish you.
Re: Quality Writing Services by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
GreenApples:

You are very very stupid. You unfortunate human being. God punish you.

This is serious. Indeed, insanity comes in various forms.
Re: Quality Writing Services by GreenApples: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

This is serious. Indeed, insanity comes in various forms.

Get lost. Loser
Re: Quality Writing Services by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
GreenApples:

Get lost. Loser
Isn't it obvious who the loser is?
Re: Quality Writing Services by GreenApples: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Isn't it obvious who the loser is?

Why are you damaging my reputation?

Are you maddd?

Are you not the same skinny thing I mentored?

Before you started all this your website nonsense publishing your name everywhere, did I not mentor you. Or do I bring up details to confirm this claim

Are you mad?
Re: Quality Writing Services by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2021
GreenApples:

Why are you damaging my reputation?

Are you maddd?

Are you not the same skinny thing I mentored?

Before you started all this your website nonsense publishing your name everywhere, did I not mentor you. Or do I bring up details to confirm this claim

Are you mad?

You mentored me, Patrick Okunima. You must be under the influence of a strong Kwale Igbo.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Bill Of Lading & Why You Should Pay Attention To It / Urgently Needed: Soft Drinks / I Need A Tutor To Tutor Me On Online Legit Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.