Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? (22084 Views)

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!Nissan Micra For Sale / How Good Is Nissan Sentra 2008 2.0 / Where Is Nissan CVT Oil NS-1 Oil Available In Nigeria or Elsewhere Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Jh0wsef(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Buy this one from police.

Hahaha
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by ramzylipi(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2021
jbreezy:
Micra for delivery service.. A tokunbo micra costs 1.4m naira, you can get 2 delivery bikes, which are more idle for delivery at that price
Bro, a tokunbo Micra cost less than 900k. I just sold one this January

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Virus99: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2021
ramzylipi:

Pls sir if I want to buy like 3 how much do you think my budget should be ?
I mean a very good used one that will not be giving us problem during delivery.

And if we buy used ones how long can we use it...before it pack up ?
And its general maintenance.
I am sorry if my question are kinda long. I just want a deep headstart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by JustforMen: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Philadelphia:

A a Benz v6 uses 10 liters in 7 days while a Toyota v4 uses 5 liters in 14 days: which car is more fuel economical ?

grin grin
I thought fuel consumption is a function of distance travelled and use, not number of days.
I mean you finish the 10 liters in a day with use and 5litres will stay a month with less use.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by jay7(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2021
adonainana:
Speaking from experience it is not a bad idea

Reason because this car econlisation of fuel is out of this planet

I don’t even think you can calculate the air to fuel Mpg ratio

For instance 500 Naira fuel can last you for journey in between Ibadan to and fro and you end up cashing up to 5k

The car economisation is out of this world
If you want to use it for delivery business it is the best option because it is a car there are some places bikes are too dangerous for and a bike cannot carry logistics in bulk

Forget you see micra in Ibadan in their thousands it doesn’t matter if you want to quickly and swiftly deliver your customer items with little or no cost then pls go for it

There is no other choice
Also the car spare parts are as cheap as bread and butter

Oga you try but the 500 fuel part and cheap part was in the past oooo
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by MightyHand(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Mrshocker:
10litr fuel for 5days. Lowest fuel consumption car in the world. Consumption is thesame with tricycles
shocked shocked shocked

What's the distance (km) cover per day.. or is the 10litr used to warm the engine for the 5days!!
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by jay7(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2021
adonainana:

A used one cost between 350k and 450k

I have plugs who can sell it for you also one thing about this car is that it rarely dies no matter how used it is or the condition it is in, the whole engine cost 80k or so and all you have to do is give it a new nucleus and it has started work again

No sir the engine is now 115k-120k without gear and the part is becoming more expensive now due to the high demand.
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by jay7(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2021
ramzylipi:

Then the micra must elther be the one you converted or the one you reassemble here (I mean the one with its roof cut off and join here). Because a clean and direct micra is way over a million naira now

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by nams77: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2021
friday2011:

A "no" for me...

In case the delivery business failed in future... Cab operation can easily take over.
Sense full ya head

1 Like

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Philadelphia: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
JustforMen:

I thought fuel consumption is a function of distance travelled and use, not number of days.
I mean you finish the 10 liters in a day with use and 5litres will stay a month with less use.

I was being sarcastic over a comment made by someone prior to mine.

Petrol consumption is a measurement of distance covered over a pre-determined amount of petrol.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by authority2006(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Philadelphia:

I was being sarcastic over a comment made by someone prior to mine.

Petrol consumption is a measurement of distance covered over a pre-determined amount of petrol.

And also the size of the engine and its condition. Not just the distance
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by authority2006(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2021
jay7:

No sir the engine is now 115k-120k without gear and the part is becoming more expensive now due to the high demand.

Just like korope, the mini bus. Parts are becoming scarce and costly. Its tiring
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Philadelphia: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2021
authority2006:

And also the size of the engine and its condition. Not just the distance

I don’t agree with you.
Your statement would have been correct if I used the word “determined” instead of “measurement”.

Kindly read my statement again.

Remember, we’re considering “fuel economy” in relation to “distance”. In this case, the car specific engine is a Nissan Micra.
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by adonainana: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2021
jay7:

This is the normal inflation ruinning nigeria atm now but in the past omo without gear was 80k

When 80k was still 80k
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Marv650(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2021
How much is a tokunbo micra
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Oyizza(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Why don't you go for a delivery van instead, it is more spacious and affordable

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by RedAlert08(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2021
adonainana:

I Dey tell you like when I had my own micra I thought sometimes it was air it used as fuel because oh boy fuel never finish no matter how fast I drive

Makes you wonder maybe all the big multinational car making companies deliberately avoid using making cars such as this to make sure more oil and petroleum is in more demand

Like even the Nissan people I wonder why ever since the Nissan micra they made even worse cars after 1978 when they made the micra fuel economy speaking

Your write up is so incoherent. why not write in yoruba next time.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Virus99: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Oyizza:
Why don't you go for a delivery van instead, it is more spacious and affordable

Looks cool.
How much can we get this ?
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by adonainana: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2021
RedAlert08:

Your write up is so incoherent. why not write in yoruba next time.

If you ever had half of the education i have in my 27 years of existence so far, you will never stop thanking God for your life

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Mrshocker:
10litr fuel for 5days. Lowest fuel consumption car in the world. Consumption is thesame with tricycles

Pls explain? For transport?
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by engrrichie92(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
KingUg:
op pls can I pm you I would love to know a thing or two about this logistics business I really want to venture into it

Don't
Use your money for something else

I repeat...dont
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by KingUg(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
engrrichie92:

Don't
Use your money for something else

I repeat...dont
pls would you mind giving me more insight why you said I shouldn’t venture into it thank you in anticipation for your reply
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by jay7(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
authority2006:

Just like korope, the mini bus. Parts are becoming scarce and costly. Its tiring

May God help us inflation is really eating deep into every sector of the economy
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by jay7(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
adonainana:

This is the normal inflation ruinning nigeria atm now but in the past omo without gear was 80k

When 80k was still 80k

My brother the economy is something else now, the worst part is those engine na by luck these days.
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by RedAlert08(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
adonainana:

If you ever had half of the education i have in my 27 years of existence so far, you will never stop thanking God for your life
na by Education? Many Nigerians with even PhD are dumb. My brother, if you're dumb, you're dumb. Forget "Education".

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by Thunday1005(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why is everyone mentioning angrybadan
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by ramzylipi(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2021
jay7:

Then the micra must elther be the one you converted or the one you reassemble here (I mean the one with its roof cut off and join here). Because a clean and direct micra is way over a million naira now
No bro, it's a direct hand, you can contact me if you need. I'm in Ibadan, 08142696578

1 Like

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by ramzylipi(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Virus99:

Pls sir if I want to buy like 3 how much do you think my budget should be ?
I mean a very good used one that will not be giving us problem during delivery.

And if we buy used ones how long can we use it...before it pack up ?
And its general maintenance.
I am sorry if my question are kinda long. I just want a deep headstart embarassed
Contact me on 08142696578, let's discuss

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by fineboynl(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
ramzylipi:

No bro, it's a direct hand, you can contact me if you need. I'm in Ibadan, 08142696578
can I get a Nigeria use micro for 250k preferably between 2004 to 2006.
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by ramzylipi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
fineboynl:
can I get a Nigeria use micro for 250k preferably between 2004 to 2006.
Lolz, that means it won't have any tyre, bad engine
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by fineboynl(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
ramzylipi:

Lolz, that means it won't have any tyre, bad engine
lol. I don't mean that. I was considering the fact for someone to go for this small ride, while 500k can get someone clean honda civic or toyota camry. that just my take on it. what the worst and last price you think someone can get a Nigerian used if considerate.
Re: Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? by ramzylipi(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2021
fineboynl:
lol. I don't mean that. I was considering the fact for someone to go for this small ride, while 500k can get someone clean honda civic or toyota camry. that just my take on it. what the worst and last price you think someone can get a Nigerian used if considerate.
Bro, I don't deal with Nigerian used Micra. I deal with Tokunbo and I will advise you go with tokunbo for your own sanity and rest of mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Smashes His £100,000 BMW M6 In Protest About Car’s Reliability / A Ferrari Collector Just Bought This Classic 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO For N25b / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.