Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls (754 Views)

Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / Who Can Borrow Me 30k To Pay 35k? / I Need Investing Ideas Pls It Is Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by Francisayo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
I'm a jobless Nigeria youth lol hoping to get a loan to start a block industry business, I think d business is lucrative but currently I have no idea how much d machines cost....

I'll be happy if someone with experience can help me through the stage of fact findings....

How much do u think I can have to start this in a lowscale with one moulding machine...?

Pls I need ideas...
Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by SavageResponse(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Francisayo:
I'm a jobless Nigeria youth lol hoping to get a loan to start a block industry business, I think d business is lucrative but currently I have no idea how much d machines cost....

I'll be happy if someone with experience can help me through the stage of fact findings....

How much do u think I can have to start this in a lowscale with one moulding machine...?

Pls I need ideas...

The first stage is for you to look for a job in a block making facility so you can do an apprenticeship there for at least 12 months

4 Likes

Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by Francisayo(m): 5:29am On Mar 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

The first stage is for you to look for a job in a block making facility so you can do an apprenticeship there for at least 12 months

You are not seeious
Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by Perfectman91: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:

You are not seeious

That's the truth, francisayo said it all okay? It's too risky to venture into something you know nothing about
Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by Oyindamolah: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:

Pls I need ideas...
You have free stocks waiting! Join Trove and we'll both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my link on my signature
Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by bigdot1759(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:

Pls I need ideas...
Good day , hope all is well
If you're opportune to read this Lucrative opportunity, then congrats in advance..........

Let me simply share this without delay...
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THIS*

Recharge and Get paid gives average Nigerians like You and I an opportunity to share in the Telecom wealth for those who choose to grab it. This business will continue to flourish so long as there's MTN GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV , GOTV, STARTIMES, PHCN just to mention a few
What you're doing by investing in RAGP is like buying your own personal airtime and data well, just like oil well.
You're using airtime TOP-UP on your phone converted as data to read this messages and also reply.. If your airtime balance depletes or gets finished, you must buy to continue enjoying your digital live, but when you buy, do you get paid?
Before we go on, ask urself this question
Do I really want to make money online?

Simply whatsapp me on 07055762761
To get started immediately, no hiding stories
Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by Icocop101(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:

Pls I need ideas...

@Francisayo, the block industry business is a very lucrative one, as i can tell you categorically by experience that, it's one that can generate for you an average profit of like #200,000k monthly...but this strictly depends on some basics, you MUST not undermine.

And because you mentioned here that you want to acquire a loan for it; then you have to be extra careful and make sure to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" needed to succeed in the business.

For your detailed (A-Z) business plan and mentorship course on this, reach me on 0811-117-5588.
Re: Borrow Me Your Ideas Pls by Wickedfacts: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:

You are not seeious

If you fail to follow that advice, yo will succeed in failing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Read This 5 Minutes Article To Get The Best Car Insurance In Nigeria / Omplete Oxygen Plant Available For Sale(factory Type) / PAYPAL FUNDS, EBAY CHECKOUT, WEB PAYMENT, RMB AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.