Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. (1121 Views)

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by SouthNigerian: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Cautious Alert!

This is a terrorist thread, stay clear.

1 Like

Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by PHAYOL81: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
As a Yoruba man and an Omoluabis, this thread is better ignored. The moniker behind it displays characteristics not accustomed to the Yorubas and surely has a lot to learn about the people.
Like many has observed already, he's perhaps another child wishing to display a learnt tricks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

But as a "Christian" you wouldn't mind being called an American (gotten from Amerigo Vespucci)? Oh! I forgot Amerigo was white while Oodua was black. I wonder what is wrong with the black man.

What's in a name? Leave the guy, he is just been mischievous or catching cruise, Americans bears stones etc, does that makes them stones#? will his name be changed to Oodua?
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
PHAYOL81:
As a Yoruba man and an Omoluabis, this thread is better ignored. The moniker behind it displays characteristics not accustomed to the Yorubas and surely has a lot to learn about the people.
Like many has observed already, he's perhaps another child wishing to display a learnt tricks.

Lobatan! Kare Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
PHAYOL81:

Keep deceiving yourself and let your foolish idols be deceiving you. When push comes to shove, you'll be shocked at the percentage of Yorubas that will deny & reject that name along with its identity. Then y'all will remember this thread. Only a short-sighted person can't see these problems ahead.

It's not rocket science, brainstorm on a name that will unite and carry all key stakeholders along seamlessly. Simple as ABC. What the heck is Oodua Republic? Una nor get sense?

Time will tell, bunch of lazy minds who don't think...SMH.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by twosquare(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
And what is wrong with the name Oduduwa? You embraced the name Solomon, right? And what is wrong with a king (Oduduwa) who lived an exemplary life that they named him "the Lord of Character"? It will shock you that many of these ancient kings, even though they were pagans, are more powerful in their souls than most of us Christians of today.

This is a secret known by those who are disciples of eternal living, and some of your ancestors you are insulting have more fruit of the Spirit in a dimension (not in Christ's measure but earth's measure) than some of us. God still prefers someone to say Orunmila thank you, so far certain properties are still retained in the soul of such a man, even though he is pagan, than for men to be proudful, haters of God, homosexuals, defiant, lovers of pleasure and what have you in western civilization of today. God will reach the first quickly than the one living the latter, even though he is a pagan.

When God wants to set a nation free, He won't bring something you like, or someone that is clean and t.ush. You will miss Him; honestly speaking. He can even use a Babalawo to set a nation free but you won't know He is the one pulling the strings. That's why the Pharisee missed Yeshuah Hamashiach.

*Remember Constantinople. Right now, Al-Qaeda vultures are already landing. What will you do about it?

Tomcorp:

I agree with the awareness tagged Yoruba Nation. But to fully carry everyone along, the oodua tag must be quickly discarded. Hypocrisy is when you're a Yoruba Christian/Muslim & still embrace the name "Oduduwa."

Religion plays a major factor in issues like this.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
twosquare:
And what is wrong with the name Oduduwa? You embraced the name Solomon, right? And what is wrong with a king (Oduduwa) who lived an exemplary life that they named him "the Lord of Character"? It will shock you that many of these ancient kings, even though they were pagans, are more powerful in their souls than most of us Christians of today.

This is a secret known by those who are disciples of eternal living, and some of your ancestors you are insulting have more fruit of the Spirit in a dimension (not in Christ's measure but earth's measure) than some of us. God still prefers someone to say Orunmila thank you, so far certain properties are still retained in the soul of such a man, even though he is pagan, than for men to be proudful, haters of God, homosexuals, defiant, lovers of pleasure and what have you in western civilization of today. God will reach the first quickly than the one living the latter, even though he is a pagan.

When God wants to set a nation free, He won't bring something you like, or someone that is clean and Behind. You will miss Him; honestly speaking. He can even use a Babalawo to set a nation free but you won't know He is the one pulling the strings. That's why the Pharisee missed Yeshuah Hamashiach.

*Remember Constantinople. Right now, Al-Qaeda vultures are already landing. What will you do about it?

It's not just about me. It's about carrying ALL key stake holders along seamlessly. Do you comprehend?
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Juju idol worshipper, you're sighted. You can go bear all the idol names in your village for all I care. From obatala to oranmiyan, do a tatto of all those names on your body, na you sabi. When push comes to shove, a staggering majority of Yorubas will reject & deny that name. Only myopic lunatics can't see this issue coming.

I really don't have a cure for your self hate that's why I didn't quote or mention you.

You just had to light a candle and be searching for insults on this forum.

Lucky you. I've reached my insult quota for the day. Move along kiddo.

When you start shaving, come back for this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by twosquare(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some have been carried along, some are still making consultations, and others are still watching. Right now, some pastors, prophets, and Alfas are championing the agitation. You just have to know where to look and watch their programs on Social Media. I am talking of real people, evangelists etc. They know what is on the ground is beyond one name because we are sitting on a time bomb with the influx of terrorists from ME and NA. The faster we move, the better.

They are many. When we reach the Promised Land, we can decide what name to change to, to accommodate others.

Then something to think on. Remember Gideon and his thousands of soldiers. Only a few people take nations to the destination. God told Gideon that they are even too much. I just need 300 men committed to the cause. And it occurred to me right now that what activated the Gideon story is this invasion of farms by the Midianites and their atrocities...looks like we are in the same scenario. History repeating itself or people repeating history? You decide.
Tomcorp:

It's not just about me. It's about carrying ALL key stake holders along seamlessly. Do you comprehend?
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
"When we reach the Promised Land, we can decide what name to change to, to accommodate others."

God bless you. This is the kind of intelligent response I want to hear. And not a bunch of idol worshipping ignorant lunatics trying to shove their demonic identity on others.

Now we move! God bless you again.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by PHAYOL81: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Keep deceiving yourself and let your foolish idols be deceiving you. When push comes to shove, you'll be shocked at the percentage of Yorubas that will deny & reject that name along with its identity. Then y'all will remember this thread. Only a short-sighted person can't see these problems ahead.

It's not rocket science, brainstorm on a name that will unite and carry all key stakeholders along seamlessly. Simple as ABC. What the heck is Oodua Republic? Una nor get sense?

Time will tell, bunch of lazy minds who don't think...SMH.

You keep displaying traits that further show you ain't Yoruba and surely, not an Omoluabis. Let the people worry about the name; not you. At least, everyone of these people easily addresses himself/herself as Omo Odua in their everyday convo so what seems to be your headache.
Moreover, learn more about the people you want to impersonate. By the time you discover some few things, you'll surely know who between us is a lazy mind. It seems you just saw the picture of Oduduwa of recent and you started getting ideas. These kids! Anyway, that's what cheap internet services has done to the world. Anybody can just spew any gibberish.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
PHAYOL81:

You keep displaying traits that further show you ain't Yoruba and surely, not an Omoluabis. Let the people worry about the name; not you. At least, everyone of these people easily addresses himself/herself as Omo Odua in their everyday convo so what seems to be your headache.
Moreover, learn more about the people you want to impersonate. By the time you discover some few things, you'll surely know who between us is a lazy mind. It seems you just saw the picture of Oduduwa of recent and you started getting ideas. These kids! Anyway, that's what cheap internet services has done to the world. Anybody can just spew any gibberish.

Speak for yourself and the people around you. You're so myopic you think your network of people is the entire Yoruba Nation. Hisss okponu ode oshi.

By the way. I have responded to the only intelligent comment on this thread, so no need responding to you low lives.You can go continue with your idol worshipping nonsense. Any attempt to shove a demonic backward identity on real Yoruba Christians will be resisted heavily.

Finding a unifying name is so hard for you dumbskulls.

Lazy minds.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by optionalY09: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:
Before you form a Yoruba Nation please come up with a unifying name for Yoruba Christians, Muslims & Traditionalists. The name "Oduduwa Republic" is grossly demeaning & shows lack of creativity.

Imagine a whole Son of the most high God like me calling myself an Oduduwans��

Arrant nonsense��

Oduduwa kor Lamurudu nii...shior��

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, the country would be named after the founder, if you don't like it relocate to Belgium. Thank you
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
optionalY09:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, the country would be named after the founder, if you don't like it relocate to Belgium. Thank you

Any attempt to shove a demonic backward identity on real Yoruba Christians will be resisted heavily. Maybe by then we shall know whose God is really God.

Common name they can't brainstorm on. Mumu lazy minds.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by PHAYOL81: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Speak for yourself and the people around you. You're so myopic you think your network of people is the entire Yoruba Nation. Hisss okponu ode oshi.

By the way. I have responded to the only intelligent comment on this thread, so no need responding to you low lives.You can go continue with your idol worshipping nonsense. Any attempt to shove a demonic backward identity on real Yoruba Christians will be resisted heavily.

Finding a unifying name is so hard for you dumbskulls.

Lazy minds.

Hail the way you were brought up. Mama and Papa are very proud of your subsequent replies. You take after them too well. And I proclaim this again, you ain't Yoruba. You can continue to deceive yourself with all utterance, insults and responses from your other monikers and all, it would never make you an Omoluabi.
And of course, dumb minds attack arguments with insults. And its your trademark down that side. Hate, hate and hate.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
PHAYOL81:

Hail the way you were brought up. Mama and Papa are very proud of your subsequent replies. You take after them too well. And I proclaim this again, you ain't Yoruba. You can continue to deceive yourself with all utterance, insults and responses from your other monikers and all, it would never make you an Omoluabi.
And of course, dumb minds attack arguments with insults. And its your trademark down that side. Hate, hate and hate.

Rant all you want. You can rut in hell for all I care. We ain't adopting that name. Period!
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by optionalY09: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Any attempt to shove a demonic backward identity on real Yoruba Christians will be resisted heavily. Maybe by then we shall know whose God is really God.

Common name they can't brainstorm on. Mumu lazy minds.

You are wasting your time with your Jesus which you never know his real identity but they offer you a white dude who was acting sex movie in Italy. You call that God.

Didn't your Bible warned you agains foreign Gods. Some of your can write in English and you call that education when its mere learning another Language.

So ara e with your Jesus.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
optionalY09:

You are wasting your time with your Jesus which you never know his real identity but they offer you a white dude who was acting sex movie in Italy. You call that God.

Didn't your Bible warned you agains foreign Gods. Some of your can write in English and you call that education when its mere learning another Language.

So ara e with your Jesus.

Juju worshipper rant all you want, you ain't shoving your demonic identity on me & millions of others. When that time comes we shall see who gets to laugh last while your kind ruts in hell.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by PHAYOL81: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Rant all you want. You can rut in hell for all I care. We ain't adopting that name. Period!

Done with you. Remember, you own your curses 100%. No one's sharing them with you. They're all yours.
By the way, check the word 'rant' on your dictionary. Seems you just discover the word too. Go through our convo, check who's calm and who rants. Anger and insults has never been a good sign of a constructive argument hence we steer clear of it.
Below pic would surely help.

Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by optionalY09: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Juju worshipper rant all you want, you ain't shoving your demonic identity on me & millions of others. When that time comes we shall see who gets to laugh last while your kind ruts in hell.

Some of your Jesus who padlocked your forefathers mouth during slave trade will soon receive their reward once the Yoruba Nation is actualized. May be you are your 1Million goons can follow them back to Germany to be locked up in cages since thats what you want
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
optionalY09:

Some of your Jesus who padlocked your forefathers mouth during slave trade will soon receive their reward once the Yoruba Nation is actualized. May be you are your 1Million goons can follow them back to Germany to be locked up in cages since thats what you want

Again, any attempt to shove a backward demonic identity on real Yoruba Christians will be resisted heavily & will trigger another bloody civil war in the proposed oodua republic. I'm an omoluabi to the core, I'm not & will never be an oodua (Heaven forbids). I reject that name & its demonic identity. I'm a Christian Knights Templar (modern) with the British lodge, I & my fellow brothers don't turn the other cheek (If you understand what that means) neither do we run from war. You don't want to know what we are capable of.

Find a better name for the Yoruba Nation & let's forge ahead.

Shalom.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
PHAYOL81:

Done with you. Remember, you own your curses 100%. No one's sharing them with you. They're all yours.
By the way, check the word 'rant' on your dictionary. Seems you just discover the word too. Go through our convo, check who's calm and who rants. Anger and insults has never been a good sign of a constructive argument hence we steer clear of it.
Below pic would surely help.

Mumu you have time I swear.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by tit(f): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Odudua Nation will be the richest nation in Africa.
Mineral resources, human resources, available labor, land, seaport, airport, oil.
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by optionalY09: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tomcorp:

Again, any attempt to shove a backward demonic identity on real Yoruba Christians will be resisted heavily & will trigger another bloody civil war in the proposed oodua republic. I'm an omoluabi to the core, I'm not & will never be an oodua (Heaven forbids). I reject that name & its demonic identity. I'm a Christian Knights Templar (modern) with the British lodge, I & my fellow brothers don't turn the other cheek (If you understand what that means) neither do we run from war. You don't want to know what we are capable of.

Find a better name for the Yoruba Nation & let's forge ahead.

Shalom.

Let me know when you cum I've got some medicine for you
Re: Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. by Tomcorp(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
optionalY09:

Let me know when you cum I've got some medicine for you

Give it to your sick demented father that gave you idols to worship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monarch Escapes As Angry Youths Destroy His Palace (Video) / Sunday Igboho Will Be Released. / How Bini Overlords Enslaved Itsekiri People In Itsekiriland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.