Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Read This And Thank Me Later - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Read This And Thank Me Later (165 Views)

How I Made My First Million... Are You Struggling Like Me, Read This / Invest In Plantain City And Thank Me Later! / Buy Palm Oil At Cheaper Price Now And Sell Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Thank Me Later by Vallyview: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Am going to make this post very short and brief, do you know that you can make so much money investing in palm oil ? Most especially if you are living in the north and west ,am actually a palm oil dealer in akwa ibom and am looking for serious buyers from the north and west,as at when am typing this post,palm oil in my area goes for #10500 via 25 litres ....i don't have much to say but if you live in lagos or abuja,walk down to the local market and ask how much palm oil goes for via 25litres yellow rubber.-note ,you will need empty rubber and logistics.reach me on 08029767704 god bless our hussle one love.

(1) (Reply)

Aloe Vera Needed In Large Quantities. / Chin Chin Snack Production Instruction / Learn About How You Can Restart Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.