Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 (12903 Views)

Dangote Refinery Set To Deliver First Fuel In Weeks / Dapo Abiodun: We Reconstructed, Rehabilitated 600km Roads In Two Years / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 by Gbagura: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
forgiveness:

Really!? I will have to do more research on this.

Besides, the Abeokuta mall is a private investment by Tayo Amusan of Persian group and he gave timeline for the execution of the project.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Ogun state government.
It's a PPP project na. I said make your research. Don't just sip all the propaganda spewed on the internet. Seems you just love this Dapo guy for no reason or perhaps you're an ijebu guy. You must be one of those two sha.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 by forgiveness: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:
To be sincere, which of the 3 roads is the busiest and deserves urgent attention? How many vehicles ply Epe-òde road compare to the voluminous of vehicular activities along Lagos-abẹ́òkúta expressway. People thought Dapo would be an upgrade to Amosun's not knowing he would even be much more worst.

Mind you, the Epe-Ìjẹ̀bú road ain't a 10 lane road. It's just barely 3 lanes on both side. It could pass for 2 lanes each sef. You can confirm all these things yourself. Prove me wrong, brother.

Below is the purported '10 lane' Epe-òde road. Does this appear like a 10 lane dual-carriage way to you?

Epe - Ijebu road is an inter- state road to the SS, SW and SE even up the North from Ikorodu. I seldomly used that road once in a month for 5 years then. It's a very busy road. That's why there will a toll gate to generate igr for the state.

The same way Sagumu - Ode road is also an inter state road to SW and North via Sagamu and Ikorodu.

Besides, construction is ongoing in Abeokuta- Sagamu express way. So, what is the fuss all about?

Have you passed through the road before? It's 4 lanes on each other with one lane pull over section. Do you now understand?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 by Gbagura: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2021
forgiveness:

Epe - Ijebu road is an inter- state road to the SS, SW and SE even up the North from Ikorodu. I seldomly used that road once in a month for 5 years then. It's a very busy road. That's why there will a toll gate to generate igr for the state.

The same way Sagumu - Ode road is also an inter state road to SW and North via Sagamu and Ikorodu.

Besides, construction is ongoing in Abeokuta- Sagamu express way. So, what is the fuss all about?

Have you passed through the road before? It's 4 lanes on each other with one lane pull over section. Do you now understand?
Now I can understand you better. You're from ijebu right? You guys are hypocrites and it reeks from your response. Your hypocrisy is very vociferous even to the deaf. So you were saying Epe-òde road is much more busy than Lagos-abẹ́òkúta expressway right? Now I can see why you've been defending Mr darudapo all along. Let's see what he will convince the rest of the state with in 2023, if Nigeria still exist till then. People will definitely show him shege.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 by forgiveness: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Now I can understand you better. You're from ijebu right? You guys are hypocrites and it reeks from your response. Your hypocrisy is very vociferous even to the deaf. So you were saying Epe-òde road is much more busy than Lagos-abẹ́òkúta expressway right? Now I can see why you've been defending Mr darudapo all along. Let's see what he will convince the rest of the state with in 2023, if Nigeria still exist till then. People will definitely show him shege.

For your better understanding. Epe - Ode road links to Ajah, Lekki, V/I, Ibeju, Lagos Island in Lagos State and Ikorodu. All inter states commercial vehicles ply through that route to SS (Rivers state, Cross River state, Edo state, etc), SE( Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia etc), SW (Ijebu ode, Ibadan, Ondo and Ekiti) and North everyday instead of going through Lagos -Ibadan express way. That will save them time and money.

Putting this into consideration, suffice to say, it should be more busy than Lagos - Abeokuta that only leads to just Abeokuta compared to that route that leads to many major capital cities in Nigeria.

Can you please help me type Amororo on your Yoruba keyboard. I like the way you wrote Abeokuta in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 by forgiveness: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:
It's a PPP project na. I said make your research. Don't just sip all the propaganda spewed on the internet. Seems you just love this Dapo guy for no reason or perhaps you're an ijebu guy. You must be one of those two sha.

I know it's PPP project but the large chunk of funds are from the investors.

Anyway, I am not in support of him abandoning the project.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 by forgiveness: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Humblega:

tHE FORGIVENESS Guy is a Dapo puppet u should av seen. he replied everybody that against the project

Dey deceive yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate / 11 Boko Haram Members Killed By Army And Bomb Making Factory Destroyed In Borno / Buhari Media Circulating Fake Video About Me ― Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.