Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One (378 Views)

Police Officer Shot Emmanuel Ukpong Dickson To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One by Kinikini: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
I had an encounter with these guys this afternoon at the entry of Hakeem Dickson to Lekki Phase One. I was driving a private company bus with the company products. I was to pass through Lekki One to link the Lekki Ikoyi Bridge to avoid congestion further out on Lekki Epe Expressway. These guys just sprang out from nowhere and demanded the payment of a levy to allow me drive through Hakeem Dickson because I carried a load. They claimed they are agents of Eti-Osa Local Government. I informed them I have obtained the local government annual permit which includes the loading and off loading permit and that I do not understand why I have to pay to pass through Lekki.
I was harassed by these guys and I had to detour to another route. Has anyone had an encounter with these guys and are they agents or employees of Eti-Osa? They are not in any uniform and look more like touts to me. Just thinking any one who works at the local government would see this post and act appropriately.
Re: Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One by Parachoko: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kinikini:
I had an encounter with these guys this afternoon at the entry of Hakeem Dickson to Lekki Phase One. I was driving a private company bus with the company products. I was to pass through Lekki One to link the Lekki Ikoyi Bridge to avoid congestion further out on Lekki Epe Expressway. These guys just sprang out from nowhere and demanded the payment of a levy to allow me drive through Hakeem Dickson because I carried a load. They claimed they are agents of Eti-Osa Local Government. I informed them I have obtained the local government annual permit which includes the loading and off loading permit and that I do not understand why I have to pay to pass through Lekki.
I was harassed by these guys and I had to detour to another route. Has anyone had an encounter with these guys and are they agents or employees of Eti-Osa? They are not in any uniform and look more like touts to me. Just thinking any one who works at the local government would see this post and act appropriately.
I hope someone in the Nigerian police force is seeing this.
Re: Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
[author=Parachoko post=100084478]I hope someone in the Nigerian police force is seeing this.[/quote]
Hahahahaha
Re: Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Parachoko:
I hope someone in the Nigerian police force is seeing this.
Hahahahaha
Re: Guys Collecting Suspicious Levy At Hakeem Dickson Street Lekki Phase One by RRodwave(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na area boys na

(1) (Reply)

Read What Happened: Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire / DPO Of Igwuruta Police Division Rated Best DPO In Rivers State / BREAKING: Alleged N5.2b Fraud: Court Remands Ex-jamb Registrar, Ojerinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.