Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out (7583 Views)

Anambra State University Post Ume Is Finally Out / Futa 2009/2010 Post Ume Is Out At Last / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2007
OSUN STATE POST-UME DATE IS OUT. REQUIREMENTS ARE:

1. YOU MUST HAVE SCORED 200 AND ABOVE TO QUALIFY FOR THE SCREENING.
2. COMPLETE SSCE RESULT.
3. JAMB STATEMENT OF RESULT
4. DATE FOR THE EXAM IS ON AUGUST 4TH 2007

I WISH EVERY BODY THE BEST OF LUCK. SO READ HARD PLS.

FOR MORE ENQUIRY YOU CAN CALL 08030682067,08052423800
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by ibgoodnews(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2007
pls if one have 170 shuch cant such seat for the exam?
or what do u advlce
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by joshymen(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2007
HI FRIENDS,
IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR ME PUTTING AWAITING RESULTS IN THE FORM? PLEASE SEND BACK TO ME.
[/b] cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by mekoyo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2007
Thanks for the info man.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by 9iceX(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
Thanks 4 the notification Harlex. We Osun State uni admisn seekers do aprct it alot.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by cypring(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
Dat was very considrate of u man(HARLEX) tanxs a million. wants 2 know if those blow 200 r elegible 2sit 4 d post ume xam?.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2007
I HAVE HEARD THE NEWS FROM MY SISTER SCHOOLING IN OSUN STATE BUT MY CONCERN NOW IS THAT THIS PARTICULAR DATE CO-INCIDE WITH POLY JAMB DATE.THIS IS A PROBLE FOR CANDIDATE LIKE ME.WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by mowzes(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2007
well for the person that said that the osun state university screening exam [color=#006600][/color] crywould be coming up on the 4th of august,i would love 2 know who u are. this is because there is no information as 2 that on the schools web site.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by jideonline: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hello, Thanks for the results you provided. i appreciate it. and i pray we all get admissions into various universities this year. {AMEN}
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2007
maybe you should wait until the screening date in released on the website, not compulsary to agree with the august 4 date, maybe you try and find out if there is going to be another date. just be prepared at anytime. cause its going to be strict.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2007
its going to be 60% for indigens of osun state, 20% for non indigens who lived and school in osun state and 20% for non indigens all over nigeria.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by froggie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2007
Harlex , watz the probalilities of an indigen of Osun State to get admission into the school, with a pass in English and Economics,n other subject are all ok plus a score of 219 in Jamb.
will he/she be admitted but to make the papers later on??
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by holla1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2007
what do u mean by jamb statement of result isit printed one
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
froggie, as you know that a alot of candidate have their complete result, even at a sitting, so the chance for a candidate that have a pass in english is just too slim, and for economics you know that with out atleast a c6 you will be unable to apply for any administrative course, and i must be sincere with that well over 75,000 candidate applied to osun state university, including those who wrote jamb and those whoo did not. so we are keeping all fingers crossed for at least the next two weeks.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
holla1, what i mean is the computer print out, the one everone printed on jamb websites.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by kenoo: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
hello
       pls i need  any concern on my jamb result  that it has not  yet release, will i be considered.
            ON ANY CONFIRMATION please mail back to me.
    And what is  d next step plz
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by kenoo: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
hello
       pls i need an explanation on this, my result as not yet release what will i do
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by RemmyAlex(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hello,
i just want to inform and let you know that fi you used Myjambreult scratch card, u will not get your result and it might disturb your addmission

[center][/center][b][/b]Solution

Simply by another JAmites or Jambonlline card and use it to check your result, you will definately get your result release.

After reading this mail hust buy Jambites or the other card, u will get your result immediately.

Remmy.
If u have any other problem, let me know via my mailing address
rolexconsults@yahoo.com
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 3:52am On Jul 18, 2007
just do as he had told you, go chek with other card.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by sagacious(f): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
I have a friend that is seeking for admission, but she didn't put in for UME but she is OND holder , what is her hope?
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 1:44am On Jul 20, 2007
you know presently in nigeria there can't be admission without jamb, i think for now all hope are still not loss, till we see the break down of the screening exercise before the end of next week. so by then you should be able to tell for yourself which one to to hold on too.
i wish you all the best in the exams
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by winpecheux: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information.

guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08083690000 08063078904, for more information.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.

Cost very affordable.
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Mhizsleek(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
joshymen: HI FRIENDS,
IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR ME PUTTING AWAITING RESULTS IN THE FORM? PLEASE SEND BACK TO ME.
[/b] cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley
There is hope as far as your result would be released before september
Re: Date For Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Mhizsleek(f): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
cypring: Dat was very considrate of u man(HARLEX) tanxs a million. wants 2 know if those blow 200 r elegible 2sit 4 d post ume xam?.
Yes but that is if you get from 180 and above. I don't think those with below 180 can write the exam. And also those that got 180-199 should register

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja: Protesting Student Disrupt Examinations At The / 15 Cheapest Nigerian Federal Universities And Their School Fees / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.