Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland (1316 Views)

Should I Stay and Complete My PhD Or Accept a 30 NZD Per Hour Job In New Zealand / Poland Work Visa / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Cregiank: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hi, members, I'm a recent Agriculture graduate, I'm really confused whether to travel out or stay back and start farming. Please fill me your opinions. Thanks
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by providencia(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lolz. Are you expecting us to ask you to go for goat farming in this 'cowtry' ? Japa i repeat japa

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Hashabiah: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Brother, I suggest you think carefully about this. Why I say so is because most people who travel out of Nigeria, have no idea of the challenges out there: they think things will be easy, and that life would be better once they set foot on "Oyibo " territory. But it turns out wrongly for most. Which is why you see alot of our citizens in the diaspora being deported for drug trafficking and prostitution. So think carefully.

But if you wish to farm in Nigeria, I would suggest you draw up a plan. Because farming can be very very profitable if done properly.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Freestainworld(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
goat farming will very lucrative I'd you have a very secure place for it

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Shellsploit: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lalasticlacla sef
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by GodIsBiafran: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Here is a better alternative: sow your money into my life and wait for harvest from God almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by deetin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Guy leave this country.. nobody wan see anybody prosper .. even the domestic and environmental problems that you will face will make you think twice why you didn't just go to Poland jeje

7 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Run run run run like Usain bolt ..don't look back or else Nigeria will drag you down.....japaaa. grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Depends on the route you're taking to Poland. But if you feel farming is the best option stay back. Don't go to Poland illegally.

Anyways, only you know what's best for you.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Agriculture graduate leave Nigeria for Poland, Eastern Europe?Hmmm.
Eastern Europe is not even better than Lagos.

Please go and work in a farm first to garner experience then start your goat rearing. A graduate from the university does not mean you can't do with some training, experience and mentorship o. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for free stuffs
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Cregiank: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thanks you all
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Cregiank: 12:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Na people like you dey use mouth spoil europe.. how can u say lagos is better that Poland?? Asin how? Meanwhile Poland is central, not eastern oga. Abi no be this lagos wey we dey so

Vaughanlanrewaj:
Agriculture graduate leave Nigeria for Poland, Eastern Europe?Hmmm.
Eastern Europe is not even better than Lagos.

Please go and work in a farm first to garner experience then start your goat rearing. A graduate from the university does not mean you can't do with some training, experience and mentorship o. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for free stuffs

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Cregiank:
Na people like you dey use mouth spoil europe.. how can u say lagos is better that Poland?? Asin how? Meanwhile Poland is central, not eastern oga. Abi no be this lagos wey we dey so

Please kindly read this book. Calling Poland central Europe is not different from calling Nassarawa Central or Middle belt Nigeria but we know Nigeria is basically North and South m.
I first "met" Poland through this autobiography book few years ago and I recommend you read it too sir so you can equally blame him too that He " dey use mouth to spoil Europe ".
On Lagos, there are levels in Lagos and if you have money and live in upscale part of Lagos, trust me, you will feel offended asking some one to leave Lagos for any Eastern Europe country sir except for tourism, leisure and business that are temporary visits not permanent.

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by babakb: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please kindly read this book. Calling Poland central Europe is not different from calling Nassarawa Central or Middle belt Nigeria but we know Nigeria is basically North and South m.
I first "met" Poland through this autobiography book few years ago and I recommend you read it too sir so you can equally blame him too that He " dey use mouth to spoil Europe ".
On Lagos, there are levels in Lagos and if you have money and live in upscale part of Lagos, trust me, you will feel offended asking some one to leave Lagos for any Eastern Europe country sir except for tourism, leisure and business that are temporary visits not permanent.

Poland is miles ahead of Nigeria, stop deceiving people...

Where do you want me to start from, is it Infrastructure or Security, is it Education or Standard of Living, is it Industrialization.

Do you know how many international students troop to Poland to study every year, do you know most Polish citizens don't do menial jobs, their government have to introduce menial jobs work permit for foreigners in order to close the Gap.

Do you know that Poland is part of Shenghen and European Union.

You know very little about Poland.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by babakb: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
Brother, I suggest you think carefully about this. Why I say so is because most people who travel out of Nigeria, have no idea of the challenges out there: they think things will be easy, and that life would be better once they set foot on "Oyibo " territory. But it turns out wrongly for most. Which is why you see alot of our citizens in the diaspora being deported for drug trafficking and prostitution. So think carefully.

But if you wish to farm in Nigeria, I would suggest you draw up a plan. Because farming can be very very profitable if done properly.

Peace

Please always be specific, it's mostly illegal immigrants that resort to drug and human trafficking and prostitution, most legal immigrants are doing very well for themselves abroad...

You can't just go abroad with a tourist visa and expect things to go well for you.

Do you know thousands of Nigerians professionals that have migrated to the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe and doing very well for themselves?

Do you know thousands of Nigerians students that are studying abroad and working comfortably?
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by MufasaLion: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

[/s]
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Hashabiah: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2021
babakb:

Please always be specific, it's mostly illegal immigrants that resort to drug and human trafficking and prostitution, most legal immigrants are doing very well for themselves abroad...

You can't just go abroad with a tourist visa and expect things to go well for you.

Do you know thousands of Nigerians professionals that have migrated to the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe and doing very well for themselves?

Do you know thousands of Nigerians students that are studying abroad and working comfortably?
Doing well? I seriously doubt that. A lot of them over are doing menial jobs and pride would not even let them come back home for fear of being ridiculed. I speak from experience
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by babakb: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
Doing well? I seriously doubt that. A lot of them over are doing menial jobs and pride would not even let them come back home for fear of being ridiculed. I speak from experience

I'm speaking from personal experience too, I know nurses in Canada earning 5000 USD every month, i know some that have even become politicians there.

Do you know how FG is really happy with Diaspora remittance to Nigeria, the CBN has even planned to give incentives to Nigerians remitting Dollars back home.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Resees: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
providencia:
Lolz. Are you expecting us to ask you to go for goat farming in this 'cowtry' ? Japa i repeat japa
Ewu everything is about Japa Japa..Are you guys not ashamed?
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Hashabiah: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
I
babakb:

I'm speaking from personal experience too, I know nurses in Canada earning 5000 USD every month, i know some that have even become politicians there.

Do you know how FG is really happy with Diaspora remittance to Nigeria, the CBN has even planned to give incentives to Nigerians remitting Dollars back home.
Bros is it $5000 after tax or $5000 before tax? But anyhow you see it, it still aint money over there. Which means you'll still be broke and struggling.

And secondly, how many Nigerians overseas are doctors and nurses ..how many Nigerians in the diaspora can you say that have that kind of earning capacity? I can bet you they are less than 5% of the total population of Nigerians living in the diaspora. So why go and struggle in a place that offers menial jobs with a horrible tax system....?
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Resees: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cregiank:
Hi, members, I'm a recent Agriculture graduate, I'm really confused whether to travel out or stay back and start farming. Please fill me your opinions. Thanks
You can try running your farm business in one of those sane African countries like Rwanda or Tanzania.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Resees: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
babakb:

Poland is miles ahead of Nigeria, stop deceiving people...

Where do you want me to start from, is it Infrastructure or Security, is it Education or Standard of Living, is it Industrialization.

Do you know how many international students troop to Poland to study every year, do you know most Polish citizens don't do menial jobs, their government have to introduce menial jobs work permit for foreigners in order to close the Gap.

Do you know that Poland is part of Shenghen and European Union.

You know very little about Poland.
So technically you are advising people to go wash plates and clean bathrooms in Poland because we are blacks? Okpo!

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by providencia(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resees:
Ewu everything is about Japa Japa..Are you guys not ashamed?
It is your entire Generation that is Ewu
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Resees: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
babakb:

Hey, Ewu Gambia I don't know who is deceiving you that we are all enjoying ourselves here abroad. With that 5000 how much is for taxes and for billssssssssssss?
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Resees: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
providencia:

It is your entire Generation that is Ewu
Idiot!
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by providencia(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resees:

So technically you are advising people to go wash plates and clean bathrooms in Poland because we are blacks? Okpo!
No go and do drugs. Stupid criminal. Your mate start small and grew from there. Mike adenuga was once a taxi driver but you drug addict wants to further destroy the image of nigeria. Bloody drug addict
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Resees: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
providencia:

No go and do drugs. Stupid criminal. Your mate start small and grew from there. Mike adenuga was once a taxi driver but you drug addict wants to further destroy the image of nigeria. Bloody drug addict
lmao, you are degrading for a person. so because Mike drove a taxi then I should be ok with menial jobs? you have no respect for yourself man.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Evidenx(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cregiank:
Do the two by going to poland to do goat farming....
Travel, what did i say? Travel.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by providencia(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resees:

lmao, you are degrading for a person. so because Mike drove a taxi then I should be ok with menial jobs? you have no respect for yourself man.
He is a billionaire today but you are still suffering. Only poor people like you thinks others cant make it. Send your account number let me help your poor generations.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by babakb: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
I Bros is it $5000 after tax or $5000 before tax? But anyhow you see it, it still aint money over there. Which means you'll still be broke and struggling.

And secondly, how many Nigerians overseas are doctors and nurses ..how many Nigerians in the diaspora can you say that have that kind of earning capacity? I can bet you they are less than 5% of the total population of Nigerians living in the diaspora. So why go and struggle in a place that offers menial jobs with a horrible tax system....?

I agree, Nigeria is the richest and best country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Hashabiah: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
babakb:

Yes I know that Nigerians in diaspora are broke and struggling...

I know that Iheanacho, Iwobi, Ndidi, Moses, Onuachu, Ahmed Musa, Sadio Mane etc are all broke and struggling...
Footballers are sports men. The OP here is not going to Europe to play sports; he is going to hustle...note the difference.
Re: Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland by Karleb(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Start a goat farm in Poland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Behind This Striking Sculpture In Uyo / Naira Debit Card Limit And Flight Ticket / More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.