Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) (6157 Views)

Zulu Queen Dies Just Weeks After King's Death & Becoming Ruler / Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai / See The Real Face Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Brutal Character ‘The Night King’ (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Sources inside the AmaZulu royal household have confirmed that Queen Mantfombi Dlamini will be regent following the death of King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu last week.

Cultural experts say the wives of the late Zulu King still have a huge role to play as advisors, and through social programmes to keep the legacy of the King alive.

Dr Gugu Mazibuko from the University of KwaZulu-Natal says the Queens are the backbone of the Zulu nation.

“The Queens have a huge role to play. Even when the King is late. They are the backbone and advisers of the nation. Most of the ceremonies that are held rely on the information provided by the Queens. They also have programs that they run which they have to preserve even when the King has passed on for the Nation to grow,” says Mazibuko.

The monarch is survived by 6 wives and at least 30 children, of whom 16 are males. The King’s remains were interred on Thursday. He died from COVID-19 complications.

Queen Mantfombi, who is related to the eSwatini kingdom in Swaziland, is the one who will appoint the King among her sons.

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by UkBalesNig(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rich Culture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
KING'S FUNERAL

1 Share

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by Manq(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
All hail the Queen! Imagine how the ego of these south African men will be hurt..

2 Likes

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by dawnomike(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lovely culture...
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
YOUNGEST WIFE

The sixth and final wife is Zola Mafu who he married in 2014.

Mafu joined the royal family in 2004 and was only 17-years-old when she was selected to become the King’s wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Not surprised ... This is Africa!
The future comes to mind sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by kenzysmith: 2:30am On Mar 22, 2021
south Africans girls fine and they like Bleep. in summary Nigerians girls love sex but they pretend and don't deliver a perfect job to us

9 Likes

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:02am On Mar 22, 2021
cool
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by ValCon888: 3:48am On Mar 22, 2021
RIP to the king.
But my heartfelt condolences goes to the many leopards that didn't need to die for this event.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2021
They aren't topless, that's shocking.
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by Moneywirer: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Africa!!!
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by crossfm: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2021
I just pity any of the king sons who doesn't respect his mum prior to the demise of the king.
He should just forget dreaming of becoming a king.

Indeed the future is female, they are now kings makers in Zulu.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by adenike21273: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
RIP to the king. But my heartfelt condolences goes to the many leopards that didn't need to die for this event.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2021
The king really enjoyed, enough kpekus for his everyday enjoyment.

See the youngest wife as she fine.

3 Likes

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
south Africans girls fine and they like Bleep. in summary Nigerians girls love sex but they pretend and don't deliver a perfect job to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by DDDEnterprises: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
kenzysmith:

Ehn, carry that your not-staying-one-place dick and relocate to South Africa na grin grin

==============

By the way, you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Kindly check my signature for contact and more info.
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2021
adenike21273:
RIP to the king. But my heartfelt condolences goes to the many leopards that didn't need to die for this event.

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2021
LexxoManny:
They aren't topless, that's shocking.

Lol grin, As a South African, I don't know what to make of your post. Should I be defensive?

1 Like

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2021
crossfm:
I just pity any of the king sons who doesn't respect his mum prior to the demise of the king.
He should just forget dreaming of becoming a king.

Indeed the future is female, they are now kings makers in Zulu.

Reminds me of Nandi - Mother of Shaka, if you've seen the TV show.

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by inumidun2010(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Rich Culture... If you like hate them, Na your headache be that
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2021
ValCon888:
RIP to the king.
But my heartfelt condolences goes to the many leopards that didn't need to die for this event.

Interesting.

But there's a shift to use fake fur these days. Not sure about the royals though.

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2021
adenike21273:
lol
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by crossfm: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Reminds me of Nandi - Mother of Shaka, if you've seen the TV show.

I haven't seen the show,but will check it up.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
crossfm:

I haven't seen the show,but will check it up.

Cool. It's called SHAKA ZULU, based on true events and is a great production from 1986.
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by crossfm: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Cool. It's called SHAKA ZULU, based on true events and is a great production from 1986.

Thanks,will surely watch it.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by hybrid11(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
hope the queen will like to have me for dinner, I love matured/advance/older ladies
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by MrSamsung(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
YOUNGEST WIFE

The sixth and final wife is Zola Mafu who he married in 2014.

Mafu joined the royal family in 2004 and was only 17-years-old when she was selected to become the King’s wife.

Abusing a young girl in the name of marriage, tradition, taste for tight and fresh 'womanlings' by a man old enough to be her great grandfather.

Thank God say the white man developed the country and as such money flows into the hands of black people in government trickling down to their monarchs too, in which they use to upgrade their 'posh status' which is good enough for social media and modern cameras.
Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
MrSamsung:

Abusing a young girl in the name of marriage, tradition, taste for tight and fresh 'womanlings' by a man old enough to be her great grandfather.

Thank God say the white man developed the country and as such money flows into the hands of black people in government trickling down to their monarchs too, in which they use to upgrade their 'posh status' which is good enough for social media and modern cameras.

It's been 30 years since the white men stopped developing South Africa so I don't know why they're still getting the credit. 100 years from now you'll still be crediting whites - it's an old Nigerian song when it comes to SA (a coping mechanism of sorts).

Anyway, with that out the way - I also don't support 17 year olds being kept for old men.

2 Likes

Re: Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) by MrSamsung(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's been 30 years since the white men stopped developing South Africa so I don't know why they're still getting the credit. 100 years from now you'll still be crediting whites - it's an old Nigerian song when it comes to SA (a coping mechanism of sorts).

Anyway, with that out the way - I also don't support 17 year olds being kept for old men.

I for one really do commend the black people who have in one way or the other contributes to the development of South Africa. Why? Because they are not like other blacks in Africa who rotten down their country like my country Nigeria.

But why do I or others sometimes or most times give credit to the white? You will get the answer if you answer the following question with all sincerity. The question is if the whites hadn't taken control of South Africa and its economy up to the 1990s, do you think South Africa would be what it is today as compared to other countries in Sub-Saharan Africa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasuma Vs Obesere. / Blackbeauty Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Nude Pictures / Timaya's Bootylicious Girlfriend Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.