Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) (18857 Views)

4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by SEGLIZ: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2021
so so bad.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Lordnewton1(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2021
End Time
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2021
So awful

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by millhouse: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2021
The future is female
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
Na girl drop that pikin for there so
Now I remember why my grandfather will always say to me son......
Don't be deceived by females angelic behavior

Those people can do shit at times...

I don't understand how a woman who doesn't want pregnancy will bang a fertile dick during her ovulation period without condom...allow the dick to ejaculate inside of her...without telling the niggarrrr to withdraw when he is about to get to peak of excitement and still not squat after the sex to make the sperm flow out....even if she forgot to do all these Atleast she should mix salt and water and drink after coitus...if maybe she can't buy postinor 2

this guy na expert ooo ��
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Gholdboi(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2021
So person carry belle for 9months just to kill the baby.. chaii.. God help cry

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by amah4game: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Somewhere someone is praying day and night bare and have a child... And here we have this heartlessness.... Indeed the heart of ........ is desperately evil..
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by jimter44(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2021
The world is just wicked. Rest in peace, innocent Baba.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Donmonday1994(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Follow this Presido_zak on Instagram and earn 1k subscription or airtime via your MTN line..
Send BAYOR to him and he will ask for you number... Give a trial and please comment.

Thanks

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by arantess: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

I don't understand how a woman who doesn't want pregnancy will bang a fertile dick during her ovulation period without condom...allow the dick to ejaculate inside of her...without telling the niggarrrr to withdraw when he is about to get to peak of excitement and still not squat after the sex to make the sperm flow out....even if she forgot to do all these Atleast she should mix salt and water and drink after coitus...if maybe she can't buy postinor 2
if you squat from now till infinity, what has gone in, has gone in....
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations to the baby he/she has escaped the troubles of this world and the possibility of ending up in hell. What a lucky soul!
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Brunicekid(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2021
ainas247:
cry Some dey pray their whole life to get
While some get but they throw it away..

This Life eeehhh... E get as e bi
This life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Consray(f): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2021
later now they will start praying to God for a child mtcheeew.
May God forgive who so ever did this
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Consray(f): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2021
PrincewithGod:
Congratulations to the baby he/she has escaped the troubles of this world and the possibility of ending up in hell. What a lucky soul!
lol
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Metronomy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

This guy is good
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Leave the unborn where they are you fools.
Although unfair that baby dodged a bullet.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by amah4game: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
How person fit sleep with this on their consciences ...
Brunicekid:
This life no balance at all.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nnamaka1: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Don't be quick to judge. Sometimes when the babies are delivered, they suffer complications and die. The hospital just pack up the dead baby and give them to the parents. Sometimes the parents are poverty stricken and as such can't afford to give proper burial. So they dispose of the baby in the easiest way available and move on with their lives.

I once witness something similar to that like 10yrs ago at ikeja general hospital, luckily for this parents, their pastor allowed them to bury the baby in the church ground.

It's a very harsh world out there in Nigeria.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by amah4game: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lets assume poverty...
Is poverty an excuse not to do the right thing?
Nnamaka1:
Don't be quick to judge. Sometimes when the babies are delivered, they suffer complications and die. The hospital just pack up the dead baby and give them to the parents. Sometimes the parents are poverty stricken and as such can't afford to give proper burial. So they dispose of the baby in the easiest way available and move on with their lives.

I once witness something similar to that like 10yrs ago at ikeja general hospital, luckily for this parents, their pastor allowed them to bury the baby in the church ground.

It's a very harsh world out there in Nigeria.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by EmperorFred: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Why do people who don't deserve children always get them?
Naso life be. E nor balance
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Nnamaka1: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
amah4game:
Lets assume poverty...
Is poverty an excuse not to do the right thing?

Pray you never experience crazy poverty. That shit makes you reason like an animal. It takes someone that has pass through similar stuff to really understand how low human can go sometimes
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by winner37(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
this mother of this baby will never see peace in her life .. truly girls are evil because this act can't be done by a woman ..
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by calcal: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2021
The thing no easy for the female, one needs to take it easy with them! After the bleep they are left alone with the remaining issues.
Re: Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

professor ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom / Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos / Vigilante Shot Dead By His Stepson In Adamawa While Testing His Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.