Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Your Product Is Too Expensive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Product Is Too Expensive (241 Views)

No Product Is Too Expensive / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Product Is Too Expensive by chemitech(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
YOUR PRODUCT IS TOO EXPENSIVE

When a prospect tells you,

*"Your product/service is too expensive"*,

What would you say?

Most of you, when a prospect tells you that your product or service is too expensive, you feel guilty and apologetic, then you start manipulating the prospect just to make him pay. In fact, most of the time, you feel offended, and immediately, you start playing a defensive game.

� Stop! This is wrong!

Do you care to know why and what to say?

All right,

When next a prospect tells you, "Sir, your product/service is TOO expensive", say:

*Yes, that's absolutely true.* Or *Yes, you're correct*

It has many benefits, I'll teach you two of the benefits today.

You see, in sales and marketing, there is *Closing* and there is *High Ticket Closing*

Closing is for amateurs, High Ticket Closing (HTC) is for experts.

What I'm teaching you now is an aspect of High Ticket Closing.

So, pay maximum attention.

Whenever such a situation happens, placing yourself at defensive side is too risky, and in most cases, you would lose the sales. Because, prospects use their logic before emotions come in.

For a high ticket closer, he would follow 3 stages sequentially:

(1) Affirmation;

(2) Redirection; and

(3) Closing

I know you don't understand, but I'll teach you �

I must say this to you,

Whoever tells you that prospects buy *absolutely* on emotions,

That person must not be listened to or taken as a role model in sales and marketing.

Prospects use their logic first before emotions set in. So, until you can outsmart his logic, you can't close the sales.

To outsmart his logic and all the economic calculations going round his brain, affairm his logical reasoning first.

"Yes, it's expensive."; "Yes, it's costly"

When you say this, his sense of reasoning will cease, at that time, he is ready to listen to all you have to say emotionally.

I know you want to ask, is that really true?

Yes, it is true.

Whenever someone makes a declarative statement to you, e.g. *"You offended me"*

There is no amount of excuses you want to present that would neutralize his logical reasoning at that moment than to affirm it, because at that time, that is the only thing that appeals to his senses. So, you say,

*"Yes, I know I've offended you"*

No matter how hard the person is, at that moment, he would calm down to listen to you, then you redirect the conversation.

But if you disaffirm his declaration, e.g. "No, I didn't offend you, you actually....", he wouldn't listen to you, and the issue would aggravate.

So, the first step is

What?

Affirmation!

Before we move on, let me quickly dive into traditional High Ticket Closing.

Like Dan Lok used to say, "Copywriting would guide your daily conversation with people" yes, this is true.

If you're a high ticket closer, you wouldn't have issues with your wife/husby that would warrant a third-party coming in to interfere.

When your wife/husby tells you, *"You offended me"*, or something to that effect, please, if you don't want trouble to reign in your home for many days, weeks or months, affirm his/her declaration. Then redirect the conversation. Doing otherwise will stoke unnecessary argument and quarrel that is unhealthy to every relationship... let's continue

Now in the next stage, which is *Redirection*, that is where you have to get his *TOTAL emotions* and guide him through the buying experience.

PS: A high ticket closer doesn't manipulate his prospects just to get their money. What we do in HTC is to guide our prospects through the buying experience.

I will give you a typical example, then you can learn more of it in my Sales Booster Course (5th Edition) which will start on 31st of March by the grace of Allah and the registration will close very soon.

Now that you've affirmed that the price is expensive, it's time to ask your prospect a few logical questions. So, ask him:

"Is it a question of price or a question of values?"

Of course, he would choose 'value'

Then you can say, "This is the same price I charge my customers and they pay. Why do you think people pay me that kind of money?"

PS: Don't justify the price of your product or service, let your prospect justify his own value. Also, allow him to give answers to each of your questions before you ask another. Be a good listener.

The last question to ask now is: "THEN if I charge you ₦X, ₦Y or ₦Z, does it really matter? Are you looking for cheap price or you're looking for results?"

Inarguably, he will choose 'result' unless he is a bad client.

Then you move to closing �

Listen, there is no rigidity on the format of the questions to ask your prospects as a high ticket closer. The one essential aspect you need to note is that, we just want to guide him through the buying experience, and remind him that the pain of buying a cheap product will overshadow the cheap price and the joy of buying an expensive product will so overshadow the high price. So, our focus is on *his VALUE and PAIN POINT.*

This is High Ticket Closing.

This is the exact system I use for students when they come to me for assistance on their Final Year Research.

Among my competition, nobody charges as high as mine, the students know, and they used to say it. Yet, when they come to me, I close the sales using HTC skills.

I focus on the students' VALUE and their PAIN POINTS.

When you become a high ticket closer, you no longer involve in price war in your market, you close sales closable. This doesn't mean you will close ALL sales, but you would be sure that whoever you couldn't close, no one can.

Meanwhile, as a high ticket closer, you don't want to close bad clients.

I don't close bad and cheap clients. I close sophisticated and affluent customers.

In HTC, don't do the following �

If you do so, you will lose sales and as well lose customers.

1️⃣ Don't ask your prospect stupid questions, for instance:

Client: Your product is too expensive.

Amateur: Ha, this one is expensive abi; can't you see it is of high quality?

This is a stupid question you shouldn't ask your prospect as a high ticket closer, rather the question is insulting. When you say this, you lose the sale and lose the client.

2️⃣ Don't be too fast in speech.

See, in high ticket closing, we control 4 things:

(1) the tone,

(2) the pitch,

(3) the volume and

(4) the speed of our speech.

Amateurs, because they want to manipulate their prospects and force their products on them, they speak very fast. If you've not observed this before, start observing as from today.

Once a prospect observes that you speak too fast, immediately, he will perceive desperation in you, and he will run from you like a plague. A high ticket closer is an actor, he controls the selling-buying process.

3️⃣

4️⃣

5️⃣

6️⃣

7️⃣

8️⃣

9️⃣

�... You will learn the rest in my Sales Booster Course (5th Edition).

Pay ₦4,000 NOW into

2208374192 (Zenith Bank-Muritala Muhammad)

Send the proof of payment to my DM on WhatsApp (08186384276) to get instant access to the lecture room.

Now, what are the benefits of affirming that your product is expensive? Who can answer this question?

(1) (Reply)

Korope Bus Available For Hire Purchase / Bank Charges VAT On SMS Alert Over A Period; Is This New? / Chandeliers Indoor And Out Door Light For Home And Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.