Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Urgent Solution Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Solution Is Needed (550 Views)

If Your Child Cannot Pass Grade 2, The Solution Is Not To Move Them To Grade 3. / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Solution Is Needed by JOSCO7720: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good evening to all my wonderful people. Pls, i want someone who can help me out with how to go about it. My wife went to Abuja since on the 6th over a government appointment but all of a sudden changed immediately when she got to Abuja. However, She raised an issue over my past mistake to file for divorce which her parents really supported. I hv done my best to bring peace with my families but all my plea proved abbortive even up till now ; as in i'm being depressed now�. I"m dying but i want help in this regard; before she left me, she normally used my phone to log in on facebook but the password was not saved but showing notificatns when i do try to log in which i knew she was communicating with some men but really wanna kn what she is up to via her inbox. Can someone with internet wizardry help me to get access to her facebook account without hacking account? Pls, mind u, im staying in lagos. Thanks
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by shege45: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
JOSCO7720:
Good evening to all my wonderful people. Pls, i want someone who can help me out with how to go about it. My wife went to Abuja since on the 6th over a government appointment but all of a sudden changed immediately when she got to Abuja. However, She raised an issue over my past mistake to file for divorce which her parents really supported. I hv done my best to bring peace with my families but all my plea proved abbortive even up till now ; as in i'm being depressed now�. I"m dying but i want help in this regard; before she left me, she normally used my phone to log in on facebook but the password was not saved but showing notificatns when i do try to log in which i knew she was communicating with some men but really wanna kn what she is up to via her inbox. Can someone with internet wizardry help me to get access to her facebook account without hacking account? Pls, mind u, im staying in lagos. Thanks
Those abuja big boys don use money scatter her head
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by JOSCO7720: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2021
I'm just confused and so depressed
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by jacko007(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2021
kindly ignore those messages on her Facebook inbox and possibly, delete it. else you might be heading to more trouble and you would feel more depressed. try to ignore her and allow her make what ever mistake she's heading to. if you have kids, just concentrate on them. I promise they will always come back regretting. Sorry about you state of mind, may God help you
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by jacko007(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by JOSCO7720: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thank u sir and may God bless you in real good. I'm getting to ACCEPT the reality
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by Karleb(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is not what you want to hear but...
MOVE! ON!

This is why married people should try to have friends
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by drmikeadams(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=JOSCO7720 post=100091732]Good evening to all my wonderful people. Pls, i want someone who can help me out with how to go about it. My wife went to Abuja since on the 6th over a government appointment but all of a sudden changed immediately when she got to Abuja. However, She raised an issue over my past mistake to file for divorce which her parents really supported. I hv done my best to bring peace with my families but all my plea proved abbortive even up till now ; as in i'm being depressed now�. I"m dying but i want help in this regard; before she left me, she normally used my phone to log in on facebook but the password was not saved but showing notificatns when i do try to log in which i knew she was communicating with some men but really wanna kn what she is up to via her inbox. Can someone with internet wizardry help me to get access to her facebook account without hacking account? Pls, mind u, im staying in lagos. Thanks[/quote

How much u go paymind u what u will c,hope say u go fit take am.]
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by frozen70(f): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2021
JOSCO7720:

It's seems you are after her secrets chats rather than how to reconcile your with her

I will advise you stop monitoring her activities and find a way to reunite with her

I want to believe that it didn't go well with you people and she has to move on with her life

If she is gone for good, simply leave her to go

When next you marry focus on your woman and marriage not suspecting her
Re: Urgent Solution Is Needed by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2021
When SOME men f**kup,they start playing victims.women are not toys,dont start what u cant finish.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Years Is Okay For A Child To Start School / To The Single Out There / As A Parent, Or Expecting To Become One Someday, This Will Save You For Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.