Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos (8786 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / Appeal Court Ruling: Rivers, Lagos Free To Collect VAT – SANs / Lagos Free Zone: US Mission In Nigeria To Facilitate Increased Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by winterfell007(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2021
sarrki:
Lagos is naturally blessed with Lateef Kayode haka de (LKJ )

Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu (BAT)

Babatunde raji Fashola (BRF)

Akinwunmi Ambode

Babajide sanwo olu (sanwo eko)

The architect is Bola tinubu

He laid the foundation for new Lagos

Built the lekki from trash to what it is today

Judiciary reform headed by prof yemi osinbajo then

Works by raufu aregbesola

Fashola Manning chief of staff

Tinubu is a great guy
Thank you for moving Lagos home to those that there Governors are sleeping

Lagos will not be destroyed by the envious people

Eko onibaje

If your aim is to sell Tinubu's presidency. You've failed already before it even started
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Basher8583: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
We are sending away the 5% and the Almajiri

See this Igbo attache. All of you that lagos is planing to send back to the east. Ekene dili chukwu is already warming his buses
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by winterfell007(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2021
This is what Porrharcourt ought to be like had those ikwerre people were calming down, but no! They won't hear word with cultism and that chief cultists called Wike making stupid remarks of recent.
Porrharcourt and Aba ought to have flourished far more than they currently are. Lack of cooperation
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by drlateef: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Lagos State was built by the resources of the Niger-delta and other hardworking people from the east. It's a pity that the drug addict and owo mi da urchins have turned the city into a crime-ridden place.

Crime ridden place indeed! Wailing will kill you. And Niger Delta money, how? Do you know how much Lagos contributes to Nigerian economy? Do you know that Lagos has its own oil? Continue wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by morounkola(f): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2021
If well planned, that shouldn't be any issue. That axis should be an independent hub. Like, the axis should not depend on Mile 12 for perishables. There should be farms around there. Companies should cite factories or massive warehouses in the axis. The only problem I see is how Dangote will be moving crude and refined products because I am not sure if that place has pipelines route.

warripekin:
my worry is the traffic congestion by the time these companies will come into full operation. Apart from Dangote refinery, a plethora of other companies are springing up within the lekki epe axis .Good development all the same.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by AK481(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2021
SuperBold:
Our igbo Governors are still sleeping cry God why are igbo Governors like this now

Ikpeazu
Obiano
Hopeless Uzodumbass
Ifeanyi (so useless I don't remember his name)
Umahi (better than the others)

It is time for igbo LEADERS TO DO SOMETHING!

Don’t blame them they can only do as much as they can.next election , vote for igbos(igbo friendly leaders) at the center to help u guys with a closer sea port and watch how things will turn around.
Lagos population will always draw investment , some population needs to go beck to their region and still live ok.. this is possible if the government do the seaport and complete the linkage by rail.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Newton85: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Lagos State was built by the resources of the Niger-delta and other hardworking people from the east. It's a pity that the drug addict and owo mi da urchins have turned the city into a crime-ridden place.
Pea-brained IPOB cretin spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by emperor863(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2021
sarrki:

Akinwunmi Ambode

Tinubu is a great guy

Eko onibaje

It is not right to describe their governors as "sleeping governors". They are rather "stealing governors". Imagine, one if them recently signed a law that would enable former governors to earn a pension of 900% of their salaries for life, and their wives, 12,000,000 naira per annum. All these after only a maximum of eight years in office.

The most appalling fact is that none of them is complaining. All their complaints are against the governors of the south west.

A pathetic generation if you ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Great
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by chamboy(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2021
warripekin:
my worry is the traffic congestion by the time these companies will come into full operation. Apart from Dangote refinery, a plethora of other companies are springing up within the lekki epe axis .Good development all the same.
Traffic would be curbed by introduction of 4MB, Epe-Sagamu-ijedu ode Road fixing, Train,
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by zoedew: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2021
warripekin:
LASG will do well to deploy a metro line system running through The Marina to Epe and use the waterway to Ikorodu while fast tracking the 4th Mainland Bridge. It should solve the problem.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by oloshun(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
warripekin:

In the next 10-20 years, Lagos will be ranked among the exploded cosmopolitan city like New York, New Delhi, Bombay,London, Tokyo,Moscow, johannesburg, Seoul, Manila, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Beijing and so on. They are all characterized by traffic problem. Not only do they suffer this alone, the neighboring cities are indispensable of the city expansion problems. People say Ogun is already populated by traffic inflows of Lagos, the worst is yet to come. When Lagos fully explodes, people will be living in Ibadan, working in Lagos. All big cities in the world only rely on public bus, air and rail transportation for daily commute. Lagos will be there soon.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by maxell(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Great news! I am very delighted. cheesy

Continuity in governance and policy from governor to governor (since BAT) has brought about tremendous success
to Lagos.

Lagos leads others follow.

God bless Lagos

God bless Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by merits(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=yorubarere post=100093004]Some hateful beings will soon invade this thread. That is how some bittered souls made a post about dangote environmental impact bla bla bla... Like say refinery na hell fire. Awon Omo ale Binu ori cheesy

SouthWest is developed and will keep developing, haters can die for all I care.

I no kuku mention names

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by merits(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2021
yorubarere:
Some hateful beings will soon invade this thread. That is how some bittered souls made a post about dangote environmental impact bla bla bla... Like say refinery na hell fire. Awon Omo ale Binu ori cheesy

I no kuku mention names cheesy
You dey fear anybody ni,mention names let the person do his or her worse.aferall NL is a free forum for grumblers to grumble like pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2021
yorubarere:
Some hateful beings will soon invade this thread. That is how some bittered souls made a post about dangote environmental impact bla bla bla... Like say refinery na hell fire. Awon Omo ale Binu ori cheesy

I no kuku mention names cheesy

Senseless tribalistic fooool. Eleribu omo ale yoruba Alainilakaye. Don't bother to quote me because you won't get a reply from me Stupid Asshole.....
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by danilmo: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Let us even pretend like him that Lagos itself is not an oil producing state wink
As we type here, the top oil producing states in Nigeria have the highest unemployment.
These states are Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Imo https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/449161-unemployment-imo-akwa-ibom-rivers-still-nigerias-worst-cases.html

The strength of Lagos is leadership and an uncommon desire to make sure that our city works and we excel.
We also pray to God and bless our city every morning. It is what I grew up hearing daily as prayers on the lips of adults and even at school then.
If you don't bless your land, you are cursing it, don't turn round to blame anyone if your state is cursed. You are the one bringing curses on your state.
Lagos I bless you this morning again. May my Lagos State continue to grow in leaps and bounds and may those who bless Lagos be blessed and those who curse Lagos turn away from their wicked ways or be cursed if they persist.
On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest free stuffs

On Asiwaju Mandate I stand.
For a Greater Lagos.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by danilmo: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2021
winterfell007:

If your aim is to sell Tinubu's presidency. You've failed already before it even started

Is there anything bad in supporting someone who made good foundation of the said developmental stride?? Or are u politically clueless to know wen to shun politicking and make good decision for ur life?? Is this about party or individual capability? Tell me any politician intelligent and cerebral like Tinubu in the radar of excellence.. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
Other tribes has been developing lagos since the 60's , A northerner bulding a refinery.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Koralords: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2021
chamboy:
Traffic would be curbed by introduction of 4MB, Epe-Sagamu-ijedu ode Road fixing, Train,
I was about to reply before I saw yours,we the good planners we have in Lagos they will not undertake such huge investment without taking that into consideration.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Koralords: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2021
danilmo:

Is there anything bad in supporting someone who made good foundation of the said developmental stride?? Or are u politically clueless to know wen to shun politicking and make good decision for ur life?? Is this about party or individual capability? Tell me any politician intelligent and cerebral like Tinubu in the radar of excellence.. Mtcheew
Was telling someone if Nigeria is been run the way Lagos is we will jot be in this mess,when ever is read of rich states like rivers,bayelsa and co owing salary or pensions I feel so bad,Lagos should be a country on its own Nigeria is pulling it back

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by GeneralPula: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Odua1stson:
Children of 8 and perdition will start running to this thread to wail as usual, they always claim they develop lagaos but their red mud land is ravaged by erosion, their region is barren and also poverty stricken.
Those people keep hating yoruba but yoruba keeps moving forward while those ndi potopoto keeps moving backward
May God continu to bless yoruba land and destroy the yoruba haters

This is what you get when all you do is impersonate

No be only lagaos, nah laga beer..
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by clothingonline(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Great idea

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Price from 2k Europe brands new
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by sulaak(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2021
sarrki:

Akinwunmi Ambode

Tinubu is a great guy

Eko onibaje

Olodo, comparing Tinubu and his steward (Babatunde raji Fashola,Akinwunmi Ambode, Babajide sanwo olu )is a insult to Lagos and Yoruba land. Awolowo built Ikeja industrial estate and invited multinational to setup factories and investment in Lagos state , it was owned by Lagos and Odua investment group.

The Lekki FTZ, Lekki deepsea port is majority owned by Indian and Chinese., Nigerian are being excluded from the development of their own country. I am not against foreign investment but learn how to manage it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Olatomiwami(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2021
warripekin:

There is plan for light train in that corridor via coaster road, is mapped out already,ROWs has been designated.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by yorubarere: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Senseless tribalistic fooool. Eleribu omo ale yoruba Alainilakaye. Don't bother to quote me because you won't get a reply from me Stupid Asshole.....
Only stupid people write in all bold. Now crawl back to the hole u came from.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Olatomiwami(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Karlovych:

I feel your pain, go and hug transformer.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by Olatomiwami(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2021
drlateef:

Crime ridden place indeed! Wailing will kill you. And Niger Delta money, how? Do you know how much Lagos contributes to Nigerian economy? Do you know that Lagos has its own oil? Continue wailing.

U are educating spare part urchins, wetin him no? Except to rant on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by winterfell007(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2021
danilmo:

Lagos's success story is primarily tied to her population explosion. that's why private capital is been deployed form all over the world. it's got little to do with the brillance of Tinubu or Sanwa-olu, I might say that Fashola gave Lagos a little bit of boost.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by chamboy(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2021
sulaak:

Olodo, comparing Tinubu and his steward (Babatunde raji Fashola,Akinwunmi Ambode, Babajide sanwo olu )is a insult to Lagos and Yoruba land. Awolowo built Ikeja industrial estate and invited multinational to setup factories and investment in Lagos state , it was owned by Lagos and Odua investment group.

The Lekki FTZ, Lekki deepsea port is majority owned by Indian and Chinese., Nigerian are being excluded from the development of their own country. I am not against foreign investment but learn how to manage it.
Building is the easy part, maintaining and making sure of consistency is the hard job.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by laiperi: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Go on arguing and celebrating.

Do you know the meaning of Free Trade Zone?

The whole of Africa is Free Trade Zone while you go deeper into Poverty.
Re: Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos by sulaak(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2021
chamboy:
Building is the easy part, maintaining and making sure of consistency is the hard job.

Then you having built anything.

Raising funds to build an industry is the hardest part. Maintaining and consistency is easy if you are not corrupt and incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attack: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Kidnapped Victims / Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.