Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People (1964 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Finestgal: 1:02am On Mar 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQs-6rTxJU4

Mercy Eke shows off her millions of naira Hermes bag and claims that they are more popular than most people in nigeria.

Toke also shows off her collection of Hermes bag

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by pozehnani(f): 2:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Bags don't freak me anymore like before. Hmm.. spiritual maturity has set in.

Meanwhile, these two people mumu. Is Hermes bag an achievement? See how she stood displaying only two bags like she's achieved something big when great minds out there are displaying powerful innovations.

Even 6 yr olds are coming up with mind blowing inventions and discoveries. Aunty is here posing with fairly used Hermes bag and shouting it's more popular than people.

I don't dislike this Mercy lady but theres this local behavior about her that repels me.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03am On Mar 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by MufasaLion: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Two fish brains grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by EzzyCarter: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:
Two fish brains grin

That's actually an insult to intelligent fishes out there. These ones are more of "ant brains" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Yungstallion: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2021
The bags are not fine sef embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by MufasaLion: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2021
EzzyCarter:

That's actually an insult to intelligent fishes out there. These ones are more of "ant brains" cheesy

LMAO... You're right man

Cheers mate!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Kirkman: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2021
EzzyCarter:

That's more of an insult to the little hardworking ants; more like 2 stupid toads; if not for make-up and oloshoism who go know those 2 idiots?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by MufasaLion: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Kirkman:

That's more of an insult to the little hardworking ants; more like 2 stupid toads; if not for make-up and oloshoism who go know those 2 idiots?

grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Mtcheew,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Mandela27: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Girls and useless things
Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Sabadon(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Kirkman:

dont insult the toads they re more like sloths

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by DDDEnterprises: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Wow! I saw the bag and I "bagged" a multi-million endorsement with Iya mobola that sells beans behind our house.

Thank you all so much. undecided

==============

By the way, you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Kindly check my signature for contact and more info.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by 2rez: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2021
I wonder how these two recidivous ubiquitous nonentities claiming to be celebrities got fans & silly fans.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by inumidun2010(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Everything women wanna die for in accessories, I Dont know the difference between it and the cheap ones.. bone straight hair and Normal Wig ; I can't spot the difference...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Toke Shows Off Their Hermes Bag That Is More Popular Than People by Finestgal: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Wow! I saw the bag and I "bagged" a multi-million endorsement with Iya mobola that sells beans behind our house.

Thank you all so much. undecided

[/i]
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Hail As Mercy Chinwo Radiates Beauty Without Flaunting Breast (pics) / Davido’s Baby Mama, Amanda Steps Out For The First Time / REVEALED: Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.