Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit (1267 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by Chukwute: 1:23am On Mar 22, 2021
The Agbor Gha-Ihun Security outfit has paraded a suspected cultist in Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State.

The suspect identified as Mathew Ifenchor from Alisimie, Agbor, was paraded on Thursday, March 18, for illegal possession of locally made pistol and attempted murder.

According to Patrick Gbuchanye, the suspect had threatened a man, who thereafter reported him to the security outfit.

Speaking to newsmen, Ifenchor confessed that the locally made pistol was given to him by his cult group for self defense as their number One.

He claimed that he has only used the gun to threaten a member of their cult group, Fidelis Etuokwu for querying his emergence as the number 1 of their group.

"Etuokwu has accused me of going after him with a gun to kill him which can never be possible for the fact that we are brothers. If I have the intention to kill him, I would have shot at him and not his motorcycle. We do not kill our cult brothers”, he claimed.

However, Etuokwu denied ever being a member of any other cult group, saying that he does not know why Ifenchor confronted him to the extent of wanting to kill him with a gun.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/03/22/photos-number-one-man-paraded-with-a-gun-for-alleged-attempted-murder-in-delta-community/

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by Mutemenot(m): 1:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Agbor, another den of criminals... Okowa need to do serious flushing

1 Like

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by GreenArrow1(m): 4:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Hehehehe. Devil wicked sha. See wetin dem he you as number one of a cult group. In the event of an attack, that local thing can only enable you to shoot one person(if it fires successfully) while the rest apprehend you and kill you with even more anger.

3 Likes

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by sweetMichael(m): 5:40am On Mar 22, 2021
college junction.. Agbor obi..Aliami

2 Likes

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by pyyxxaro: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Aye Axxe Men

Clear road for Kpoaa

2 Likes

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2021
D day these guys come my parents area at Agbor obi junction, we show them pepper

1 Like

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2021
sweetMichael:
college junction.. Agbor obi..Aliami
be like u be confirmed Agbor man o

1 Like

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by savageyoungboy(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2021
And I'm disappointed once again angry

Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by Sabadon(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2021
local boy....iferen emei?
Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by Nkpitime(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Chukwute:
The Agbor Gha-Ihun Security outfit has paraded a suspected cultist in Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State.

The suspect identified as Mathew Ifenchor from Alisimie, Agbor, was paraded on Thursday, March 18, for illegal possession of locally made pistol and attempted murder.

According to Patrick Gbuchanye, the suspect had threatened a man, who thereafter reported him to the security outfit.

Speaking to newsmen, Ifenchor confessed that the locally made pistol was given to him by his cult group for self defense as their number One.

He claimed that he has only used the gun to threaten a member of their cult group, Fidelis Etuokwu for querying his emergence as the number 1 of their group.

"Etuokwu has accused me of going after him with a gun to kill him which can never be possible for the fact that we are brothers. If I have the intention to kill him, I would have shot at him and not his motorcycle. We do not kill our cult brothers”, he claimed.

However, Etuokwu denied ever being a member of any other cult group, saying that he does not know why Ifenchor confronted him to the extent of wanting to kill him with a gun.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/03/22/photos-number-one-man-paraded-with-a-gun-for-alleged-attempted-murder-in-delta-community/
There is fow play here they did not mention the name of the cult group
Re: Number One Man Paraded With A Gun For Alleged Attempted Murder In Delta Communit by RRodwave(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Damn this kin gun na both the shooter and the victim will feel am

(1) (Reply)

4 / Man Who Returned To Nigeria, Robbed And Shot Dead By The Security Man He Hired / Lady Arrested For Inserting Hot Iron Rod In Her 5-yr-old Stepdaughter’s Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.