Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Boq Or Estimate Breakdown - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Boq Or Estimate Breakdown (185 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / Do You Need A Bill Of Quantity (BOQ) For Your Building Project? / Detailed Description Of The Contents Of Boq/building Cost Estimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boq Or Estimate Breakdown by deshaadia(f): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Call or message me via deshaadia@gmail.com or 09036346989 also on WhatsApp for your boq, estimate breakdown, for materials and labour schedule, preliminary estimate we got you.
Re: Boq Or Estimate Breakdown by deshaadia(f): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2021
What is boq, boq is called bill of quantities, it is prepare based on quantities extract from the drawings ( architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical drawings) to give you the total cost of construction .materials and labour schedule will allow you know the exact quantity of materials to acquire at each stage of construction and the labour cost is the total amount of money to pay the labourers at each stage of construction. I want to know how many bags of cement, how many blocks, bucket of paints to buy and nko.
Preliminary estimate is an estimate prepared based on previous work, the estimate does not have drawings but the client has a brief and the brief matches something similar to a previous drawing, so it is prepared from that with other factors in it.

(1) (Reply)

Alan Eco-brick Tiles / 3 Bedroom Terraced Apartment / Luxurious 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex With BQ And Swimming Pool For Sale In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.