Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni (1480 Views)

President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2021
It amounts to desecration of the historical Alake stool that it is conveniently easy for Oba Gbadebo to ignore the killings and hardships of his subjects who are too weak to demand and fight for their rights, than to respond sensitively to their needs. To care is to accept responsibility. To dare is to act in accordance with the dictum that the ruler is the strength of the helpless.

Warning against the declaration of Yoruba Nation and YoruExit from Nigeria, the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo said: “Nigerians, wherever we go in Nigeria, we must see ourselves as nationals of the same country, people of the same blood.”

“We must work together to make Nigeria great because we must not fail. Nigeria must not fail, if Nigeria fails, the black race has failed and may it never happened... That is why we must remain where we are and make Nigeria work and work well,” Oba Gbadebo said.

Oba Gbadebo sounds like a palace jester, or palace fool if you like. Like the medieval era, Oba Gbadebo brightly dressed and belled, entertains his master Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other clowns in their camp with mockery, mimicry, and jests.

With a fractured and factionalized Nigeria that’s being terrorized by Fulani terrorists and plagued by other evils, it is obvious that Nigeria is a failed state. Only Oba Gbadebo, the palace jester, will advise Nigerians to see themselves as nationals and people of the same blood. Oba Gbadebo in his power, pomp, and pageantry as palace jester advised his people to work together with Fulani terrorists who kill, rape, maim, destroy farms and property of his people. It’s only a palace fool that will appeal to his people to see Fulani terrorists as blood brothers. No other person other than a palace fool will say his people should team with Fulani lunatics to make Nigeria great.

Where was Oba Gbadebo when his people in Ogun State north local government of Yewa fled to neighboring Benin Republic as refugees? Where was the palace jester when his people were being slaughtered like Ramadan rams? Where was he when Chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho Oosa took it upon himself to rescue the subjects of Oba Gbadebo? Do we need to educate or remind the palace fool that Nigeria is not only a failed state but a country that has rapidly disintegrated?

As Tinubu intensifies his recruitment of some Akindanidani Obas for his 2023 ambition, Oba Gbadebo and Oluwo of Iwo have become willing tools of deceit, lies, and propaganda for Tinubu. The Alake and Oluwo in their elegantly ritualized stupidity that passes for comic relief, have betrayed the trust of their people by abdicating their duties when their subjects needed them most. It is nauseating that the browbeaten, humiliated, manipulated, and loathsome Alake and Oluwo will prefer to be Tinubu’s errand boys than protect their own people.

It amounts to desecration of the historical Alake stool that it is conveniently easy for Oba Gbadebo to ignore the killings and hardships of his subjects who are too weak to demand and fight for their rights, than to respond sensitively to their needs. To care is to accept responsibility. To dare is to act in accordance with the dictum that the ruler is the strength of the helpless.

Oba Gbadebo and Oluwo do not represent Yoruba Obas hence they cannot speak for them. They do not represent the collective vision of oppressed Yorubas who have decided to birth a new Oduduwa Nation. Time is running out for these selfish, greedy, shameless, puppets, clowns, and castrated Obas to shape up or ship out.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/alake-egbaland-palace-jester-bayo-oluwasanmi

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
THIS IS BAYO’S EMAIL ADDRESS bjoluwasanmi@gmail.com

OYA PONMO GANG MAKE UNA START THE BOMBING grin

GOODMORNING LALASTICLALA cool
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by StreetFight: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2021
There is no Alake of Egbaland. The idiot parading himself as such is suffering from psychiatric disorders. There is only Alake of Ake according to the history of the Egbas. I am from Ake, so I should know. There is Agura of Gbaguda. There is Osile of Okeona. There is Olowu of Owu. These four regions make up Egbaland. None of the other three kings is under the drunk Alake. Anyone can verify this on the internet.

This idiot speaking against the interest of the Yorubas is a known bastard. He is the current Chairman of Oando, so he is scared of losing Oando oil wells in the South South. He was made Chairman of Oando by Tinubu who is also the same man that influenced the crowning of the drunk king as Alake.

Now tell me, why should a Yoruba man or a Yoruba company own oil wells in the South South when several of the indigenous people of South South are living in poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2021
StreetFight:
There is no Alake of Egbaland. The idiot parading himself as such is suffering from psychiatric disorders. There is only Alake of Ake according to the history of the Egbas. I am from Ake, so I should know. There is Agura of Gbaguda. There is Osile of Okeona. There is Olowu of Owu. These four regions make up Egbaland. None of the other three kings is under the drunk Alake. Anyone can verify this on the internet.

This idiot speaking against the interest of the Yorubas is a known bastard. He is the current Chairman of Oando, so he is scared of losing Oando oil wells in the South South. He was made Chairman of Oando by Tinubu who is also the same man that influenced the crowning of the drunk king as Alake.

Now tell me, why should a Yoruba man or a Yoruba company own oil wells in the South South when several of the indigenous people of South South are living in poverty?
LET ME CONFIRM FROM MY VERY GOOD FRIEND AND BROTHER (IN FFK’S VOICE) GBAGURA
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Gbagura: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LET ME CONFIRM FROM MY VERY GOOD FRIEND AND BROTHER (IN FFK’S VOICE) GBAGURA
Don't mind him. Would he have said there's no awujale of Ìjẹ̀bú land? Same awujale was known as awujale of Ìjẹ̀bú-ode but was made the paramount ruler of the whole ijebu to stand for the Ìjẹ̀bús. Same things apply to Aláké of egbaland. He was initially known as Aláké of aké but when the British came, he was made the paramount ruler of the Ẹ̀gbás. I'm from Gbagura in same Abẹ́òkúta and I know what I'm saying.

As for Aláké saying stuffs against Odùduwà republic, he was an ex-military man who served directly under buhari. He's just saying things based on his previous engagement in the military. We all know how loyal a military man could be to his country. Aláké can't stop Odùduwà republic when the time comes. He was just cautioning people calling for war to tread with cautions.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Don't mind him. Would he have said there's no awujale of Ìjẹ̀bú land? Same awujale was known as awujale of Ìjẹ̀bú-ode but was made the paramount ruler of the whole ijebu to stand for the Ìjẹ̀bús. Same things apply to Aláké of egbaland. He was initially known as Aláké of aké but when the British came, he was made the paramount ruler of the Ẹ̀gbás. I'm from Gbagura in same Abẹ́òkúta and I know what I'm saying.

As for Aláké saying stuffs against Odùduwà republic, he was an ex-military man who served directly under buhari. He's just saying things based on his previous engagement in the military. We all know how loyal a military man could be to his country. Aláké can't stop Odùduwà republic when the time comes. He was just cautioning people calling for war to tread with cautions.

Good morning
CC
STREETFIGHT COME AND COUNTER THIS STATEMENT
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2021
There are no kings in Nigeria, only civil servants and warrant chiefs, as designed and created by the British for the dumb negro,

But the dumb negro king being an iddiot can't see that in 50 years or less, his stool would become even more redundant that it currently is ,

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by CaptainAyub: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Igbos don't love themselves and are not united:SW BMC
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Gbagura: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2021
StreetFight:

You're a deluded kid. Did you just say tinubu influenced Aláké to become the king? How could tinubu have influenced Aláké being crowned when obj was still in power? You were just blabbing. I don't even think you're from same Abẹ́òkúta you claimed to hail from.

Besides, Aláké is no longer the chairman of oando. Don't come and be misleading people online with your stupid lies. Tinubu only influenced akiolu in Lagos, not our own Aláké. Tinubu that was an ACN governor in Lagos couldn't have influenced an Aláké who happens to come from the same town with the then sitting president, obj who was in PDP. OBJ influenced Aláké ascendancy to power.

Stop misleading people, kiddo.
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Resurrection212: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2021
But you Anambra man why are you masturbating on Yoruba issues? That is why I said igbo minority in southeast are the problem of the region.
OBALOLA55:
CC
STREETFIGHT COME AND COUNTER THIS STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Samunique(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:

Good morning
Even at that brother, why hasn't the man say anything about the atrocities of the herders against people in Abeokuta and yewa ?

I'm an egba man from owu, I've been wondering why this man has not say anything about the insecurity and Fulani aggressions against the people in Abeokuta and it environs.

Check for yourself, if it was the yesteryear Alake, Oba Lipede, would he have acted the way this current one does ?

Don't you know that silence sometimes means complicity ?

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by ajailer(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2021
The Alake's statement sef was unnecessary and it just shows us the masses that this battle of the future of Yoruba land will be fought in the SW mainly between the Yoruba masses and the Yoruba elites. They Yoruba elites have so fed on the common wealth of their fellow tribes men to the extent that they are ready to betray the tribe for a morsel of food. They are willing to be tools for their paymasters and it's so unfortunate that we are where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Kapeter(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2021
He called them Akidanini obas. grin wicket. Like palace fool wasn't enough grin
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Gbagura: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Samunique:
Even at that brother, why hasn't the man say anything about the atrocities of the herders against people in Abeokuta and yewa ?

I'm an egba man from owu, I've been wondering why this man has not say anything about the insecurity and Fulani aggressions against the people in Abeokuta and it environs.

Check for yourself, if it was the yesteryear Alake, Oba Lipede, would he have acted the way this current one does ?

Don't you know that silence sometimes means complicity ?
He's spoken on local stations. Not everything comes on social media and besides Yewa have their paramount ruler which is the olú of ilaro. See I'm not supporting ọba Gbadebo but one thing I like about him his is determination to see his domain developed. He can fight anyone just to see his people benefits from something. Had it been he supported Amosun wholly, Amosun wouldn't have dare to demolish any house in abeokuta. The king stood behind him firmly and the result is glaring today.

Aláké is an e-military man. He's not perfect same as others. He fought OGD when he realized he was favoring his Remo zone ahead of others. OGD even threatened to dethrone him but was cautioned by great egba sons not to ever think of it. Aláké has brought great developments to egba than any previous kings we've had. He's a unifying king.

Prior to his ascendancy, abeokuta never unite on any issue but when he came he ensured all kings in abeokuta comes together to agree on a common ground because no development comes where there's disunity. Ọba Gbadebo isn't a King you can denigrate anyhow. Ìjẹ̀bús respect their king no matter what and I, as a true Ẹ̀gbá son won't bring my king down for anything or anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
But you Anambra man why are you masturbating on Yoruba issues? That is why I said igbo minority in southeast are the problem of the region.
YOU NOR GO UNDERSTAND ERANKO angry

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Palace jester ke?

What has become of omoluwabis today? Are they now also using karate kick to wake their fathers as they always accuse others of doing?

Or are there eyes red from being 'woke'? This is a trend to watch as Nigeria continue to descend into the abyss created by killer herdsmen and their enablers in corridors of power.
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Racoon(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2021
I am sorry-the Alake of Egbaland is a disgrace to the traditional stool he is sitting and ought to be dethrone for his silly utterances.How can this man be telling his subjects to work with people who openly maim, kill and displace his subjects from their ancestral land? Is he mad?

Why are these useless leaders always quick to defend the atrocities of these Fulanis (whom the president himself are foreigners but allowing them to wreck havoc on this nation) but dont care about their people who are the victims?

The only persons that command respect in the SW are the Alaafin of Oyo(who wrote the president stressing the danger of looming disaster), Sunday Igboho and brethren who are fighting for total liberation from the shackles of these killers from Futa Jallon Plateau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Samunique(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:
He's spoken on local stations. Not everything comes on social media and besides Yewa have their paramount ruler which is the olú of ilaro. See I'm not supporting ọba Gbadebo but one thing I like about him his is determination to see his domain developed. He can fight anyone just to see his people benefits from something. Had it been he supported Amosun wholly, Amosun wouldn't have dare to demolish any house in abeokuta. The king stood behind him firmly and the result is glaring today.

Aláké is an e-military man. He's not perfect same as others. He fought OGD when he realized he was favoring his Remo zone ahead of others. OGD even threatened to dethrone him but was cautioned by great egba sons not to ever think of it. Aláké has brought great developments to egba than any previous kings we've had. He's a unifying king.

Prior to his ascendancy, abeokuta never unite on any issue but when he came he ensured all kings in abeokuta comes together to agree on a common ground because no development comes where there's disunity. Ọba Gbadebo isn't a King you can denigrate anyhow. Ìjẹ̀bús respect their king no matter what and I, as a true Ẹ̀gbá son won't bring my king down for anything or anyone.
I will not also disregard the throne as well, but the question still remains, what has he said about this Fulani menace that's affecting his domain and Yoruba land like some of our first class obas doing, or is he no more a first class Oba ?

And I don't want to believe you don't know this thing also affects the egbas.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by selemempe: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2021
Who would have thought in 2015 when yorubas were mocking Biafra and wishing genocide on us that the same yorubas will start championing their own Biafra barely 6 years later grin

Chai Tuface people are badddd aswearigod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Charmingrascal(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Obviously both the Alake of Egba Land and Oluwo of Iwo are Tinubu 'boys' and very soon they will be disgraced.
These are the selfish people ruling Yoruba land but the day of reckoning is almost here.

Tinubu's self centeredness will end him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Gbagura: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Samunique:
I will not also disregard the throne as well, but the question still remains, what has he said about this Fulani menace that's affecting his domain and Yoruba land like some of our first class obas doing, or is he no more a first class Oba ?

And I don't want to believe you don't know this thing also affects the egbas.?
But I just said he's spoken on local stations which I'm very aware of. You can confirm from people on ground. He's not 100% perfect but he's a great king. Do you even know alake is the only first class king in Nigeria with just 1 wife? He vehemently told kingmakers to respect his decision.

Don't let outsiders rubbish our great king while we applaud them and jeer them on. Like I said, I won't bring down any of Ẹ̀gbá kings be it osile, agura, olowu or Aláké for anything or anyone. Those people saying rubbish about him dare not talk down their own ọba. Let's be wise my brother.
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by LibertyRep: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Thr king obviously courted controversy when he recently said Tinubu is the ONLY candidate viable candidate from the South West.
That statement and this recent one are what attract some of these tongue lashing.

These royal fathers who hold their seats at the benevolence of some 'powerful' politicians should find another way of showing their loyalty instead of trading off the well being of their subjects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by StreetFight: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:
You're a deluded kid. Did you just say tinubu influenced Aláké to become the king? How could tinubu have influenced Aláké being crowned when obj was still in power? You were just blabbing. I don't even think you're from same Abẹ́òkúta you claimed to hail from.

Besides, Aláké is no longer the chairman of oando. Don't come and be misleading people online with your stupid lies. Tinubu only influenced akiolu in Lagos, not our own Aláké. Tinubu that was an ACN governor in Lagos couldn't have influenced an Aláké who happens to come from the same town with the then sitting president, obj who was in PDP. OBJ influenced Aláké ascendancy to power.

Stop misleading people, kiddo.
Gbagura, I will slap you from here. If I meet you at Ake road, I will still flog you,.

Is any of Agura of Gbagura, Osile of Oke-ona and Olowu of Owu under our drunk Alake? Is there under any title called Alake of Egbaland in the history of the Egbas? Is Alake not of lower class when compared to the Olowu in the history of the Egbas?

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Gbagura: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
StreetFight:

Gbagura, I will slap you from here. If I meet you at Ake road, I will still flog you,.

Is any of Agura of Gbagura, Osile of Oke-ona and Olowu of Owu under our drunk Alake? Is there under any title called Alake of Egbaland in the history of the Egbas? Is Alake not of lower class when compared to the Olowu in the history of the Egbas?
Okoro, you've been exposed. Why you're impersonating is what I can't get.

Swerve one side make I see road.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by ivolt: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
This bastard Sowore slave is getting more desperate while on a mission no one sent him.
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by ivolt: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Racoon:
I am sorry-the Alake of Egbaland is a disgrace to the traditional stool he is sitting and ought to be dethrone for his silly utterances.

Why are these useless leaders always quick to defend the atrocities of these Fulanis (whom the president himself are foreigners but allowing them to wreck havoc on this nation) but dont care about their people who are the victims?

The only persons that command respect in the SW are the Alaafin of Oyo(who wrote the president stressing the danger of looming disaster), Sunday Igboho and brethren who are fighting for total liberation from the shackles of these killers from Futa Jallon Plateau.
Ipob member. Face your problems. If not for this bastard, you won't have the guts to utter this nonsense.
Unknown gunmen and bandits are operating freely in your state. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Oba Gbadebo in his power, pomp, and pageantry as palace jester advised his people to work together with Fulani terrorists who kill, rape, maim, destroy farms and property of his people. It’s only a palace fool that will appeal to his people to see Fulani terrorists as blood brothers. No other person other than a palace fool will say his people should team with Fulani lunatics to make Nigeria great

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/alake-egbaland-palace-jester-bayo-oluwasanmi
People are WAKING UP men!!!

Bayo Oluwasanni, My brother, wetin you expect when brown envelope don change hands
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by ivolt: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gbagura:

Don't mind these kids who think they have found a messiah in Igboho. Even if one is to get a new country, Igboho should not be anywhere close to its decision making body nor should uncouth element such as this Sowore's boy be its spokesperson. Imagine him insulting the Alake because the king does not agree with their self-appointed mission. What an embarrassment.

As we speak, Igangan is still being plagued by bandits and rogue herdsmen but Igboho has found a new mission after using them to gain popularity.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
ivolt:
Ipob member. Face your problems. If not for this bastard, you won't have the guts to utter this nonsense Unknown gunmen and bandits are operating freely Wonders shall never end.
So anybody that speaks the glaring truth is an IPOB member? Common crap it.No right thinking Igbo man including the traditional leaders or elites will say the shitcrap Oba Gbadebo said that will not get the bashing of sane Igbos because the grand atrocities of these marauders and killers are obvious for all to see.

The earliest we all agreed that a war of attrition and annihilation is being waged against our collective interest the better for all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
ivolt:

Don't mind these kids who think they have found a messiah in Igboho. Even if one is to get a new country, Igboho should not be anywhere close to its decision making body nor should uncouth element such as this Sowore's boy be its spokesperson. Imagine him insulting the Alake because the king does not agree with their self-appointed mission. What an embarrassment.

As we speak, Igangan is still being plagued by bandits and rogue herdsmen but Igboho has found a new mission after using them to gain popularity.
GBAGURA DISASSOCIATE YOURSELF FROM THIS ABD-FULANI. THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY HERD TERRORISTS CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED IN THE SOUTH WEST

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/isis-al-qaeda-planning-to-penetrate-southern-nigeria-us-warns/amp/?espv=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by ivolt: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GBAGURA DISASSOCIATE YOURSELF FROM THIS ABD-FULANI. THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY HERDS TERRORISTS CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED IN THE SOUTH WEST

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/isis-al-qaeda-planning-to-penetrate-southern-nigeria-us-warns/amp/?espv=1
You got it wrong, I have always been concerned about bandits operating in SW. Fighting herdsmen and secession should never be mixed together.
Secession takes years to achieve even without opposition. We cannot abandon current security for a future goal with no timeline.
Bandits are still operating on our highways but they don't make headlines as they do before because secession has overtaken it.
Igboho is just like any other tool, they are useful until they lose focus.

There is this false believe that one single solution will solve all our problems. While the idea is seductive, it doesn't work in real life.
Re: Alake Of Egba-land: The Palace Jester- Bayo Oluwasanni by OBALOLA55(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
ivolt:

You got it wrong, I don't think anyone. Fighting herdsmen and secession should never be mixed together.
Secession takes years to achieve even without opposition. We cannot abandon current security for a future goal with no timeline.
Bandits are still operating on our highways but they don't make headlines as they do before because secession has overtaken it.
Igboho is just like any other tool, they are useful until they lose focus.
THIS BRITISH ENCLAVE CALLED NIGERIA EXPIRED IN 2014. HOLD ON, ARE YOU A MUSLIM BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Sunday Igboho Escaped During House Raid – DSS Narrates (video) / Shekarau Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) / Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.