Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead (21319 Views)

Akwa United Follows Footsteps Of Lobi Stars Condermns Ppg / Lobi Stars Vs Mamelodi Sundown: CAF Champions League - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / CAF Champions League: Nigeria’s Lobi Stars Get Tough Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by fideliaudemmadu: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2021
RIP Barnabas Imenger.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Rip man. I remember his active playing years,just like yesterday !
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Reference(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

#RIPImenger

Wow. What a loss.
He was once top scorer and a dreaded striker in the now NPFL. Feats that brought him.to the national team attention at a time it was awash with foreign pros. Didn't quite work out though.

1 Like

Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by fergie001: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Reference:

Wow. What a loss.
He was once top scorer and a dreaded striker in the now NPFL. Feats that brought him.to the national team attention at a time it was awash with foreign pros. Didn't quite work out though.
You know him.

His son presently plays for Lobi Stars.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by nedekid: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Life support+oxygen+breathing= coro.
May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by dododawa1: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mamaab:
If your name is Blessing and you attended New-Era nursery and primary school in Kano between 1992 to 1997, please, reply this comment
I attended NEW-ERA secondary school in Lagos.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by phylshan: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Reference:

Wow. What a loss.
He was such a great player. He used to come to our house quite often with Zaaki Azzay. We take consolation in the fact that he lived a fulfilled life and left a legacy in his son Barnabas Imenger Jr. who played for Golden Eaglets and is now playing for Lobi Stars.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Mamaab: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
dododawa1:
I attended NEW-ERA secondary school in Lagos.
Ok.. you are not the Blessing am looking for. We attended the same nursery and primary school back then in Kano State.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by dododawa1: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mamaab:

Ok.. you are not the Blessing am looking for. We attended the same nursery and primary school back then in Kano State.
if you want give her money SENT me,I will consult new_ era network, should I sent my aza.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by We4all: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mamaab:
If your name is Blessing and you attended New-Era nursery and primary school in Kano between 1992 to 1997, please, reply this comment

You dey find wife ni? Move on and seek for other 'Blessings' cos they are abundant out there. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Mamaab: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
dododawa1:
if you want give her money SENT me,I will consult new_ era network, should I sent my aza.
No be money my dear. I just wish I can connect with her.

1 Like

Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Mamaab: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
We4all:

You dey find wife ni? Move on and seek for other 'Blessings' cos they are abundant out there. wink wink
Smilesss.. no be wife I dey find o. Am married for almost 10 years now. She was a very dear friend back then. Just trying to see if I can be lucky to reconnect back to her
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Barth588(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
May God grant his family, football family in Benue state and Nigeria in general the fortune to bear the irreplaceable lose.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by wink2015(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
SPORTS MEN are dying at a faster rate in Nigeria.

No social welfare package for them to take care of time during their most needed time.

Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by ussv: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
So so sad, may God grant his soul eternal rest
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Josywhyte: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sometimes I wonder the way some medical staff think. Someone on life support and you're still transferring the person to another hospital.... nawa o
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by BENEAMATA: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
The quite sublime barnabas imenger . Rest in peace baller .A clinical finisher not devoid of flair with a quiet demeanor that made you wonder if the handsome BCC LIONS' goal poacher talks at all . Quite sad .what a player .
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
fergie001:

You know him.

His son presently plays for Lobi Stars.

Wow. That's a good legacy. May they be comforted at this time.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by fergie001: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Reference:

Wow. That's a good legacy. May they be comforted at this time.
Amen.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by Reference(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
phylshan:

He was such a great player. He used to come to our house quite often with Zaaki Azzay. We take consolation in the fact that he lived a fulfilled life and left a legacy in his son Barnabas Imenger Jr. who played for Golden Eaglets and is now playing for Lobi Stars.

Indeed.
Re: Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead by winner37(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
what is protracted illness ?
is that not covid19 ? just thinking why are they not affiliating his death with covid19 ..

RIP striker .

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco / Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. / Tokyo2020: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.