Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot (941 Views)

Portable Celebrates After American Embassy Approved His US Visa (video) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by Victoriamark: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2021
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate the end of her marriage after the finalization of her divorce.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/03/lady-divorce--688x375.jpg[/img]

Announcing the news to netizens in a Twitter post on March 19, the lady simply identified as @Ojornelu said she’s “ready to party”.

Sharing dancing gifs, the divorcee thanked the Lagos State High Court for being instrumental to ending her marriage while adding that she is now ready to party Continue Reading

See her post below:

https:///im-ready-to-party-nigerian-lady-jubilates-after-finalizing-her-divorce-photos/
Re: I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by Onyi22(f): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2021
grin grin Wahala be like Watin again?
Re: I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by countryfive: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2021
I just dont know what to say
Re: I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by longetivity(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2021
The future is olosho
Re: I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by extol1(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2021
I don't understand
Re: I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by 2rez: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2021
After the parrrrry, particularly when night falls, trust me... grin. Unless she ain't human. grin

Re: I’m Ready To Party – Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Finalizing Her Divorce (phot by inumidun2010(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2021
it is finished

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Quality Designer Bedsheets & Duvets N14,000 (pics) / Deleted / White Money And Pere Fight Each Other (HOT!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.