Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Have Good News For You- Kennisradioshop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Good News For You- Kennisradioshop (124 Views)

Top 10 Places You Can Have Good Quickie S*x And Enjoy It (no. 9 Is Unbelievable) / Ghana Presenters Shows Off How To Have Good Sex "Live" On National TV / "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good News For You- Kennisradioshop by DejiPlug(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnzRQEIl30

Our darling host of Celeb Stopover has this for you!

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1NTQvGd-Nnpn5c8XIIhcYQ

I have good news for you!

Now, you can make more sales in the 'Radio Shop'. It's a 30-minute radio show designed to bring your business closer to your customer. Yes, listeners would buy from you while you are live on air. The plan is for you to make a lot of money so;

1. We will post pictures of your products/services from the official Kennis 104.1FM Instagram account (@kennis104fm) a day before you come on the 'Radio Shop'. Our online followers are made up of celebrities and listeners who would be interested in and can afford to buy from you.

2. While you are live on radio, there would be a live video of the conversation simultaneously on Instagram (@kennis104fm).

3. As the host of the show, I will run a sponsored ad of a clip from the live video on Instagram for three days from my personal account @ifeajagbe.

Call me on 0706 364 2406 if your business needs more sales. �

(1) (Reply)

No Relationship Is Finally / (TB Lyrics) Snoop Dogg – Who Am I / Answer Question And Win With TIFET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.