Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (371 Views)

Stop Complaining Learn Organic Cream And Soap With #1000 / Step by Step Ebook on Organic Cream And Soap Making. / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Hushbingo: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: . by Kirakaro(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hushbingo:
Well, my girl said she prefers making her own cream so she decided to buy ten coconut worth 400 naira each.... Canabis Worth 1K, some other stuffs like that and Fragrances including Frankincense and others...

Turned everything to CanaCoco Butter within three days.... The cream is so good that i advised her to go commercialize it.... Everything for the production is worth about 15k, though the cream is small but very effective...

I will post the out come in a week...

Is there side effect to these stuffs ?

You should ask her and how does her skin look?
Re: . by Hushbingo: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kirakaro:

You should ask her and how does her skin look?
Her skin looks good.... She said "no"

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Cleaning Doors And Windows / 17 Ways By Which Small Companies Benefit From New CAMA 2020 / I Want To Start A Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.