Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Whatsapp Now Pays You For Posting On Your Status - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Now Pays You For Posting On Your Status (369 Views)

Whatsapp: Get Paid For Posting On Your Status / Earn Almost 45k Per Month For Posting On Facebook And Commenting On News / Own An Android Application Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500 ONLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Pays You For Posting On Your Status by mayorcon(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
I want to quickly introduce you to the newest way in Nigeria to make some cool passive income, which is called WhatApp Status Advertising (WSA).

I am sure you have helped your family and friends post their products or services on your Whatsapp Status before, you see, that is what I am saying. Thousands of people are making sales just by posting on their Whatsapp status alone.

So, there are vendors in Nigeria that want to pay you to help them post their products and services on your Whatsapp status. WOW...how cool does that sound to you?

Well, that is how cool it sounds to everybody. Unfortunately, we can only take in just 250 people alone, for now.

So, quickly join the very first set of people right now by sending Whatsapp message to the number below. The group name is "WSA Ad Partners"

Send a message on Whatsapp to 0906639 six seven 54 now to be added to the group.

LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE FOR NOW PLEASE

REMEMBER, you might not be accepted once the number expected is filled up. Join us now and I will speak with you soon on the other side

(1) (Reply)

. / $220 Usdt For Sale / Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.