Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,843 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls (713 Views)

Download full Pes 2020 ISO PPSPP Game with Pes 2021 kits and Transfer / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by peacesampson(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pls experts how do I stop ussd and money transfer in my father's phone, Nokia torch ..my bro keeps withdrawing his money and he is blind..is urgent pls
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by ArcFresky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
peacesampson:
Pls experts how do I stop ussd and money transfer in my father's phone, Nokia torch ..my bro keeps withdrawing his money and he is blind..is urgent pls
Just disable it naa... What bank?
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by rottable(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
This might help

Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by harmargedon: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
go to the bank
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by harmargedon: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
rottable:
This might help
But how are you going to do that when you've lost your phone?
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by rottable(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
harmargedon:
But how are you going to do that when you've lost your phone?
you can dial those codes on any phone to block USSD

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by peacesampson(f): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
ArcFresky:

Just disable it naa... What bank?
first bank..I have tried it but is not working
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by jamiudarex(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
peacesampson:
first bank..I have tried it but is not working
Do you have the bank mobile app
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by saxby(f): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
you will have to contact your bank to disable the feature, or you change the password now abi
peacesampson:
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by SavageResponse(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
peacesampson:

Tell your brother I said he's an asshole! angry
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by peacesampson(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

Tell your brother I said he's an asshole! angry
���
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by peacesampson(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2021
saxby:
you will have to contact your bank to disable the feature, or you change the password now abi
tanks I did that
Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by peacesampson(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2021
jamiudarex:
Do you have the bank mobile app
no he uses Nokia torch

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls by peacesampson(f): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2021
harmargedon:
go to the bank
I did already..tanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 150k (lagos) / Brand New Umidigi A9 Pro 6/128 At 65k sold !!! / Samsung A72 Or Reno 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.