Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) (74248 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Duplexxx: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Go and wash your face let's see how you'll look

I no say pimples full ya face
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by akilo1: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
See the kind beans this old man dey chop cha issorit
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Aksnoopy:
I know your breast has fallen even though you haven't given birth. Thanks to too postpills,abortions and boys right hands.
Take it easy don't let low self-esteem lead you to depression. grin

Boy, watch it. Everyone on nairaland isn't a simpleton like you. I will not stoop to your level to trade insults with you, seeing you have no respect for women; your mother and sisters not excluded.

I only pity your mum, must have been a waste of nine months to birth forth a chauvinistic simpleton who can't take a simple advise but churns out insults instead. By the way, I'm a mother of two. And my children are not toddlers.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by alizma: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
chukslawrence:
We hope the fallen Olympus will rise again. She’s beautiful btw
You are a good observer. She did something to the fallen heroes and that is exactly why she is doing everything to divert attention towards her chest rather than the dance
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Olympus is falling
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Mrmezico(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
but y does she looks more like a doll in my eyes??
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Juanmike:
And it became news. Shame on naira land mods.
they are jobless
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by CrazyGranddad(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Breasts didn't even grow well before Baba Ned Nwoko attacked it.

Now it's just there like abandoned project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Ginaz(f): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
One mind is telling me she gonna do boobs surgery soon, at least her hubby can afford it for her.
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bleach is not a good look.
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by ensamy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
All the tight stuff before , Ned don loosen am finish and pushed down the twin towers . shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
She looks like a sexdoll now.

What a shame. cry cry cry
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Howearn: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
really
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by DissTroy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
tunapawizzy:
what do girls that are naturally very fine gain with these useless heavy makeups wey dey make dem look like china manufactured doll...see this one wey be fine human being on a good day come paint herself be like mannequin

Once a girl is stuck on makeup everytime heavy makeup, I never get personal with her. Turns me off completely and would never agree a girl s beautiful until I see her makeup-free pictures or face. The heavens forbid she kisses or hugs me with that stuff on her face.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Lafrresh: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
She used to be a natural beauty...
She was even getting thicker by the day cool...
Then she got obsessed with slimming down excessively undecided
Now she looks different from her old self undecided
But if we talk people would say it's her body , we are hating...etc..

I honestly don't think she needs all these artificiality to look good undecided ... It's just so sad that people don't realise how beautiful they are naturally and then try to modify themselves undecided
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Aksnoopy: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
MadamFay:

Boy, watch it. Everyone on nairaland isn't a simpleton like you. I will not stoop to your level to trade insults with you, seeing you have no respect for women; your mother and sisters not excluded.

I only pity your mum, must have been a waste of nine months to birth forth a chauvinistic simpleton who can't take a simple advise but churns out insults instead. By the way, I'm a mother of two. And my children are not toddlers.
[/s] If you don't like the way your body is, I would advice that you go for surgical augmentation. Maybe then your husband can see you as attractive again and stop cheating on you.
Ooh, that's if you are still married anyway. Because low self-esteem women are not meant for marriage. cheesy cool
Peace!!!
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by planetx: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
She looks like a grown up matured woman now
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Happy2020: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
She has on hella makeup and this is also photoshopped. She is obviously dying for some attention otherwise she’d be minding her business and sending pictures to her husband instead of to social media.

I’m sure she is well appreciated by Nigerian men because she’s light skinned.
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by macaranta(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Law of diminishing return
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Mklyt(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
osuofia2:
Ned Sperm don de work on this one body, see person like dull baby
abi
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
chukslawrence:
We hope the fallen Olympus will rise again. She’s beautiful btw

Did you just say beautiful? Bro nothing is beautiful about that picture looking like egima with excess makeover and editing.
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Tvoice: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ned don use that e lassa rat mouth fall this small gal bweast embarassed

Those of una when de zoom the pictures, make una fear God oh , naa person wife be that oh cry

See as she resemble Mannequin for this last pik tongue

Ya mouth na razor blade aswear shuuuuuuuuu
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by offset67(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
oga Ned don suck all the milk finish
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Very ugly biiiiiiiitch!
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Godbless3(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
EJanni:
Small shameless girl with a pedophilic god. Twe!

E pain them (you)
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by LoudLord(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oyan omo yii ti fala ah

Ned Ned BadGuy
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Aksnoopy:
[s][/s] If you don't like the way your body is, I would advice that you go for surgical augmentation. Maybe then your husband can see you as attractive again and stop cheating on you.
Ooh, that's if you are still married anyway. Because low self-esteem women are not meant for marriage. cheesy cool
Peace!!!

What a pyscho! You mean the way your father cheated on your mum and left you this damaged? Oh poor little kid, it must have been hard on you, honey.

Why don't you send your location so my husband and I could come adopt you and give you some home training? I've seen your type, you'd probably reply again with more insults, wanting to have the last word, wanting your voice to matter because you weren't listened to as a child. Must have had a painful childhood. Have a goodnight rest.
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Thazard(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ned don use that e lassa rat mouth fall this small gal bweast embarassed

Those of una when de zoom the pictures, make una fear God oh , naa person wife be that oh cry

See as she resemble Mannequin for this last pik tongue
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by zudozz: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
This girl should nt be applauded for any reason.

There are hundreds of girls out there finer than Regina but they can never give themselves away becos of money.

Those are d girls that deserve our respect.

Any 19 yrs old can as well say yes to an aged billionaire n open legs for him.

This is girl is famous for nothing!
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by Realboygenius(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
She's looking really pretty. I just discovered that you can earn up to 100,000 without stress while saving your money on INest account from FCMB. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by EJanni(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
tribalistseun:

She can feed your whole generation for life

Even if I ignore others I won't ignore this your stupid mention. I'm not hungry like you, neither will my generation be.

Advice: Try to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labour, waiting to slave away because you want to eat already made money it the worst experience that can happen to you and your silly generation.
Let poverty kill you there, agbaya!
Re: Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) by tribalistseun: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
EJanni:

Even if I ignore others I won't ignore this your stupid mention. I'm not hungry like you, neither will my generation be.

Advice: Try to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labour, waiting to slave away because you want to eat already made money it the worst experience that can happen to you and your silly generation.
Let poverty kill you there, agbaya!

Good thing you have an advice for yourself. Hating on a woman that doesn't know your miserable life exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.