Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 (19206 Views)

2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by onoms4luv(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Everybody must talked
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Franchise21(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
OK
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by lenghtinny(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
All of them are mad internationally
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by HacheNoire: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Markbrowny:
2023 is for South South or else,

You all should get ready for division.

When we start, Fulani herdsmen will be child’s play.

Empty threat!

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by courage9(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Religion And Politics Quotes
Those who believe that politics and religion do not mix, understand neither. ...
Politics and morality are inseparable. ...
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. ...
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.

Albert Einstein
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by CSTRR: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
I like that.
Scatter it.

Useless PDP.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Glycosunde: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
ijustdey:

In his remarks, the director-general of the group, Muhammad Abubakar Jibbo, said they had already consulted some key stakeholders within the party to encourage the Bauchi State governor, Bala Mohammed, to contest the presidency.
https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-must-return-to-ssouth-obaseki

This should be the most inhuman word I have heard in a long time. Bala Mohammed for president? Are these people mad? No, you people are really mad and there is no one to tell you

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by vickydevoka(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Why SS? Does it mean that SS does not really care about SE the way SE care about them?

I sense greediness and selfishness in this statement especially when you are talking about equity.

I be igbo. Buh to be honest south east can Never win

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by captainamiedi1: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Why SS? Does it mean that SS does not really care about SE the way SE care about them?

I sense greediness and selfishness in this statement especially when you are talking about equity.

which SE cares about SS?? Oga if you dont kwn what to type just dont type

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Ayo2004: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
South south kor,South North ni grin
Make Ibori children come terrorize us abi grin
Well,no matter the region,Nigeria na war
If Atiku enter laidis,Nigeria don turn Nigerian Holdings Plc
Las Las,make everyone go their desperate ways
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by kenzysmith: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
yes o ibori must complete Johnathan tenure

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by pode(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Do not used the word MOST rather say it may
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by TitanzStudio(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
we prayed so
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by eneyoduke(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Obaseki is about to redecamp!!!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by sammirano: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
APC will likely break in 2023
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Amalekki: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
I agree with Obaseki! lipsrsealed
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by GoldHorse(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
This one don't even know what time it is.....

Events have overtaken that rubbish. Nigeria is on the brink of BODMAS grin grin
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by providencia(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrdeee01:
Osho baba should contest
Obaseki will faint o
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MoIbrahim: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Everybody dey shout to attract power. Some are using militancy. Some are happy about militancy, not understanding the motive.

They'll know what they fell for by 2023.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Ahmeduana(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Them wan start another katakata again
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Other than attaché by force due to oil and population strength, the south east doesn’t care about south south.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Samfloxin(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dickeyrider:
sad Awon oloriburuku politicians. All they care about is 2023 and power. Fulanis are killing people in edo state but all this oppositely handsome governor has in his skull is presidency. Wicked people
Very wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Glycosunde:

This should be the most inhuman word I have heard in a long time. Bala Mohammed for president? Are these people mad? No, you people are really mad and there is no one to tell you

Sighs.......... Drops pen

thesame man that said fulanis have the right to carry AK47 is contesting for president!
Southerners are slaves without chains,
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Quality20(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:

mae every body answer in father name na! una igbos no really care about us. So SE shd do their worst

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
South-West demanding for the seat (With Jagaban at the forefront)
South-East crying that it is their turn (Even if it's a stick that gets elected)
Now, South-South have rediscovered their voice...

In all these, no one is asking about the right person who will represent the needs and demands of the entire nation!

When we say this contraption has overstayed its usefulness and exceeded its expiration date, some unity beggars will call us names... Just look at these agitations. How can a nation so badly divided ever move forward??! How??!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by OPPPS: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Markbrowny:
2023 is for South South or else,

You all should get ready for division.

When we start, Fulani herdsmen will be child’s play.
Empty threats as usual

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Useless slowpoke!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by 4four(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

@ Bolden
Another Buhari.
God Forbid.
that one go worst pass this present lifeless we have, person way they drum support for terrorists openly

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by OnMyBiz: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:

The discordant is here again. We are now very much aware of your strategies
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by semyman: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Are those insulting and cursing PMB immuned from ban on this forum?

I have observed a weird progression of unwarranted name calling at every opportunity against the person of the president and attempts to counter these have been frustrated with extensive ban.

Big Brother is watching

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless APC
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless u too for this comment!

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Sniper101(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gov. Wike should be strategizing on how to run for the presidential election come 2023. But if right now his plans are centered on being a VP to Gov. Tambuwal, then, I'll be disappointed in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) / PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.