Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle (911 Views)

Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / Cost Of Upgrading A 2010 Rx350 To 2015 Rx350 / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle by joebeckz(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Expecting delivery of an Rx 350 2010 model.
The view of 2013 front bumper is awesome.

The 2010 model is direct from the USA and very neat. In fact it is the best buy one could ever imagine. Non accidented and owned by one person in its history who took care of the car like a baby. Now I am scared of bringing down the bumper and upgrading for a sportier look in 2013 model and above.

What are the cons?
Will the headlight wash,
Parking sensors still work?
Will the bumper be fixed well like factory fit cos the bumper has never been dropped.

What do the experienced persons here think about upgrading a car?

If very okay. Suggest the best hands in Lagos where I will be picking the car when it lands.
I have contacted online vendors though but Nairaland has been our platform with good recommendations so I would be comfortable with legit source here.

Is upgrading good or the crossover should be used with the very functional factory bumpers and fittings?

Thank you.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle by joebeckz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Answers needed please
Re: Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle by omoakin22: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
don't waste your money oo
Re: Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle by Ogodogu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
omoakin22:
please give tangible reasons and not comment like an illiterate
Re: Pros And Cons Of Upgrading A Vehicle by joebeckz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
omoakin22:

May I know why Sir?
What are your reasons?
Will the sensors stop working?
You have experienced a fault once after upgrading a vehicle?
Will it affect the bumper clips and not fit like the original or follow come?

I really do like the 2013 to 2017 front look of the rx 350 and I have seen upgraded ones on the road. They look very good but I may not know the implications if not told.

I will appreciate further clarification sir.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Nissan Altima 2005 In Perfect Condition 750k / Clean Tokunbo Camry ( Big Daddy ) 04 model For Sale. SOLD / First Body 2008 Toyota Camry Sport 1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.