Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why (756 Views)

Ekiti Election: Total Votes Each Party Received / Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Until there is proper structure laid down by any third group and projection plans made, the range still lies between the PDP and the APC which is why I will be limiting my analysis to just these two.

PDP

Saraki-Obi
Based on current events, a fulani man at the helms too soon would not help the people's opinion and trust. This is what can stand against Atiku and Tambuwal.

The third option of Saraki is the next bet. As a Kwaran, he would have the overwhelming votes of the entire North Central and with ilorin's closeness to the South West, kindrenship would gain some votes from there as well.

Peter Obi would gain the landslide of an entire South East with kindrenship gaining the South South votes.

To get more votes from the other region, Atiku, Wike, and Tambuwal would have to sacrifice their ambitions and deals would have to be made with the South West. I believe this is the only way PDP can win.

APC

Osinbajo/Zulum
Attempting to field a northerner would work badly against APC as it would carry the feel of a northern rule agenda which would not help in the stability of the nation at this time.

Osinbajo is viewed as a goal-getter and seen by the in-party power brokers as a lesser threat than Tinubu. On his own, he is loved across party lines and tribe affiliation.

Zulum is also a well-loved personality in the region and that also extends to the compassion he has in the South from the series of persecutions he has faced while trying to secure his people.

Tinubu has to take one for the team in this case but with his support as well as the incumbent president Buhari's, APC will be on all cylinders. Deals however have to be made with the South East and South South.

Drop your own analysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by SmartPolician: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Go get a life.
This is 2021 and you are talking about 2023.
Is election all we think about in this damned country?
BTW, call your family to be sure that the herders haven't invaded your community.
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Asiwaju Tinubu and a Muslim/Christian
That is the mandate I stand on.
He is a patriot whose stewardship in Lagos should be replicated at the centre for the benefits of all Nigerians. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for free stuffs

3 Likes

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by greymiles: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He is a patriot whose stewardship in Lagos should be replicated at the centre for the benefits of all Nigerians.
Tinubu that destroyed Nigeria?
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
greymiles:

Did he destroy Abia Rwanda?

1 Like

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Redcrafton: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Did he destroy Abia Rwanda?

Nope...

Abia is better than Tinubu's Osun state...

PIc1 Abia

Pic2 Osun

1 Like

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
greymiles:

Hahaha... On the contrary, the only bright shining light in Nigeria is Lagos and the success story of Lagos includes great leaders we produce in Lagos. Among is the leader of those Leaders sir.
If rich well endowed states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Imo can now be the states with the highest unemployment even behind states with less IGR like Ebonyi, Ekiti, Yobe et al then every state needs an Asiwaju Tinubu.
The good book says " by their fruits you shall know them". Asiwaju's hardwork and patriotism is the fruit of progress in Lagos. When he was governor, even non indigenes recieved free education and free health and he brought us back from the brink of decay to the dignity and pride of my Lagos was restored. Asiwaju Tinubu is my choice, please let me know your own candidate and let's compare their stewardship in office sir. Visit www.freestiffsng.com for latest freestuffs.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Go get a life.
This is 2021 and you are talking about 2023.
Is election all we think about in this damned country?
BTW, call your family to be sure that the herders haven't invaded your community.

A good number of Nigerians believe that until 2023 when power will change hands, the status quo remains and as such it is better to be sure whom to place in that seat of power else we will just deceive ourselves with an e-go-better mantra. Experience has shown we use our own hands (votes) to bring what happens.

By the way, we still cook, eat, make love, cry, smile, travel and so on. It is all a part of living and so is planning for our political future.

Lotsa luv.
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He is a patriot whose stewardship in Lagos should be replicated at the centre for the benefits of all Nigerians. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for free stuffs

Still, he can't be a one-man army. Which candidate as vice do you think would help him achieve victory and why?
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by BigSarah(f): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Umahi/Bagudu 2023 or ATiku/ Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
teemy:

Still, he can't be a one-man army. Which candidate as vice do you think would help him achieve victory and why?
Sincerely, the most practical is Asiwaju/Ganduje in my opinion and it is possible because it happened during MKO/ Kingibe mandate and recently in Kaduna it happened while most states in the North are Muslim-Muslim tickets the South East and South South have been Christian-Christian tickets. It seems hypocritical opposing a Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket at the centre.
Ganduje is also doing fantastic in terms of infrastructure in Kano but for the alleged video and dethroning of SLS, I don't think the opposition has anything on him.
But trust me, the choice of the principal candidate is the highest stake. That is why I am fully convinced that Asiwaju Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is a Patriot to the core. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for free stuffs.

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Penguin2: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Atiku/Obi2023

Obi/Kwankwaso2031

2 Likes

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by pedrilo: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Atilu and obi is sealed for PDP
We await APC game plan
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by TheRareGem1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Osinbajo and Zulum.

Check what both are doing in their respective office.

1 Like

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
See slaves doing calculations.

Una no dey tire?

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Badorey6: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Tap0lane: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
May it never be well with your entire household
plus your dead born n unborn generation. How did a Tinubu that never held federal position spoil Nigeria ? The like of Obasanjo Yaradua Ebele n Buhari that ruined Nigeria are there breathing yet a man that never participated in anything Nigeria is who u calm destroyed it. I repeat may you never do well in this life n beyond for accusing Tinubu for what even every fool in your household understands Tinubu is never a part of.

greymiles:

Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Tap0lane: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
To contest the presidency on your bigoted father's head or presidency of alaigbo. Oloriburuku.

BigSarah:
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by BigSarah(f): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tap0lane:
To contest the presidency on your bigoted father's head or presidency of alaigbo. Oloriburuku.

Well you win.
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
BigSarah:

The Umahi presidency might fly but I feel it might just be a carrot ploy. Sure, it would garner a South East vote avalanche but if he does not win the primaries, it is all for nought. I just have this feeling that APC is just dangling the post to the east as bait.
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sincerely, the most practical is Asiwaju/Ganduje in my opinion and it is possible because it happened during MKO/ Kingibe mandate and recently in Kaduna it happened while most states in the North are Muslim-Muslim tickets the South East and South South have been Christian-Christian tickets. It seems hypocritical opposing a Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket at the centre.
Ganduje is also doing fantastic in terms of infrastructure in Kano but for the alleged video and dethroning of SLS, I don't think the opposition has anything on him.
But trust me, the choice of the principal candidate is the highest stake. That is why I am fully convinced that Asiwaju Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is a Patriot to the core. Visit www.freestuffsng.com for free stuffs.

At a time when everyone was everyone's brethren, Nigeria would not think it twice. It would have been a huge possibility.

Today, we've divided and sub divided ourselves in so many ways we seem to always want to look for the difference now before considering what joins us together.

A huge gamble, not sure if it would be worth the risk.
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
I personally have my misgivings about the APC but if they present Osinbajo/Zulum, my reservations will fly out the window and I wouldn't mind the trek to the polling unit just to vote for them. I believe in that duo.
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by Joylove2324(f): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
smiley
Re: 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why by teemy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Well you win.

Apologies on behalf of my tribesman. Politics and religion are two areas where emotions rise a lot. smiley

By the way, what has Bagudu got going for him?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere's Spokesman Is Dead. / Saraki 2023 Group Unveiled In Daura / Boko Haram On Verge Of Caliphate In Sub-saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.