Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force (2855 Views)

Niger Junta Orders Police To Evict French Ambassador / Lagos State Government's Statement On Attempt To Evict Residents Of Magodo / Herdsmen With Ak-47 Kill Woman On Her Farm In Nimbo, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by GuyWise101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ESN is doing the Lord's commandment.

The country Nigeria suffereth violence and those with violence taketh it by force.

6 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
shocked
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Redcrafton: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
Sunday and Koiki, enough talk, swing into action and do the needful.

BREAKING!!! ESN Dares Wike, Storms Rivers State In Full Force
https://igberetvnews.com/1385640/breaking-esn-dares-wike-storms-rivers-state-full-force/

1 Like

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Vickym1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Redcrafton:

Some people would have crossed BAKASSI into Cameroun as refugees, like some people have done in SW....going into Benin republic.

This is why anarchist like OyiboUpdate and others are pained...

They are evil.
God go punish them one after the other

1 Like

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
wike is a noise maker

We expect him to declare curfew in Eleme
And send those terrorists in military uniform
Ipob no longer have flags to carry

If wike don’t declare curfew then know he is a coward

2 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Eze2000(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Submitting

OR wailing.

How about that fake video you watched Today?
If ipob and ESN no kee you u no go rest.

Ok go to the next ipob thread and submit.

6 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Veqtor: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Good. ESN should fumigate dose Fulani parasites out of Eleme.

Dose vile nd evil creatures from d pit of hxll make me sick to my stomach.. tueh!

2 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by kettykin: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
why cant this ESN folks just restrict this to the east and mind their business

1 Like

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Princesaha: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
kettykin:
I would have called you a fool but let me keep quiet for now

5 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by peeps4u: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
This is a big step for ESN, the first non-igbo community to feel their presence.

No, they recently operated in Benue state when they captured one named fulani killer.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Lekan1o1: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Meant for Terrorist herders, Good one.

Babe what's up
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by peeps4u: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
kettykin:

Guess Rivers State belongs to fulanis where they can rightfully do as they wish?

2 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by alfasexy: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Since the Rivers State government and the security agencies do not want to be responsible, we have no option but to rely on the ESN,” the source stated
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Divine202: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hnnm
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by alfasexy: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vickym1:
What if there's nothing like Nnamdi kanu in the south east?

It's not about a single individual.
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by kettykin: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
peeps4u:

Guess Rivers State belongs to fulanis where they can rightfully do as they wish?

I have my genuine reasons bro. If you know your history very well ,you will realise that the 1966 crisis in the western region which had nothing to do with igbos and for which military officers led by igbos intervened was what brought us to this sorry state in Nigeria.

Awolowo was being pummelled by northerners and was in jail while a state of emergency was declared in the western region, only for over patriotic igbo soldiers to do coup and for the same Awolowo to backtrack and join northerners to pummel igbos even suggesting hunger and starvation to finish igbos.

I strongly believe Nigeria is back to 1966. The igbo nation needs utmost caution and tact. Nigeria is a very evil entity.

I really dread our neighbors more than our enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by kettykin: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Princesaha:

I would have called you a fool but let me keep quiet for now
Ok keep it up, keep regarding people with second opinions as fools
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by okigbojihad: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The Only people's General in the whole Africa is MNK.

Any human with cows in the Bush and forest is a Bush meat. God bless ESN

mcheeew mnk is ipob leader and not Ndigbo leader..
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by EMMY76: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Esn will surely become more popular amongst ordinary rivers people if they eventually succeeds in clearing out the fulaniherdsmen barbarians from eleme forests they will not even take wike serious anymore when he starts attacking nmk and his ipob.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by RuddyFusion(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Take it EASY
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
okigbojihad:

mcheeew mnk is ipob leader and not Ndigbo leader..

Maybe Okoroawusa or Ngige, maybe Umahi is the Ndigbo leader na
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by engrchykae(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vickym1:
children are born,sons are given, God will never leave us without able son,at one time he gave ojukwu,zik and kanu
We are God's people

1 Like

Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by engrchykae(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Redcrafton:

BREAKING!!! ESN Dares Wike, Storms Rivers State In Full Force
https://igberetvnews.com/1385640/breaking-esn-dares-wike-storms-rivers-state-full-force/
oboy, rugged entities them
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by engrchykae(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
kettykin:

I have my genuine reasons bro. If you know your history very well ,you will realise that the 1966 crisis in the western region which had nothing to do with igbos and for which military officers led by igbos intervened was what brought us to this sorry state in Nigeria.

Awolowo was being pummelled by northerners and was in jail while a state of emergency was declared in the western region, only for over patriotic igbo soldiers to do coup and for the same Awolowo to backtrack and join northerners to pummel igbos even suggesting hunger and starvation to finish igbos.

I strongly believe Nigeria is back to 1966. The igbo nation needs utmost caution and tact. Nigeria is a very evil entity.

I understand you very well, infact at a time I was of the opinion that fulanis should kill all of these fools so that we will have only the fulanis to fight with.
Promise one amayanabo of a fanthom Rivers kingdom and he will side with the caliphate.
Promise benue that they are truly one North and they will side with the caliphate, promise the Southwest of monopoly over ports and head of industries in Nigeria and igboho will become a civilian lieutenant in the Nigeria army
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Ddokie: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vickym1:

Fulani for don swallow us.
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ddokie:

Fulani for don swallow us.
Aswear
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Shokoloko(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
kettykin:

Hello Ketty, Let me explain how ESN gets invited. They do not just show up in Non - Igbo states. The CHief of the community plagued by fulani bandits writes a letter and sends to the Ipob leader of the area. Then sends at least 50 indigenous men to join the ESN group to be attached to their area, so that tomorrow no one will say ESN hijacked a community.

So they were actually invited.
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by ARROBA(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
This is a big step for ESN, the first non-igbo community to feel their presence.
Eleme is an Igbo community.
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by Kc3000: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2021
kettykin:

You've spoken well brother.
Re: ESN Invade A Community In Rivers State, Set To Evict Herdsmen With Force by KingZaddy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Aboki juliusma come and wail
Lets Have A Deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Move To Stop Payment Of $418m Consultancy Fee To Ned Nwoko’s Firm / Benin Republic Customs Retaliate,imposes N9m Per Nigerian Truck On Transit Goods / Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.