Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock (321 Views)

Police Arrest Akande Daniel In Church Over Alleged Role In Protest / Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniel In Delta To Campaign For Atiku / Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by Ecstasy154(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday received former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Dimeji Bankole, who recently defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

They were accompanied to the Presidential Villa by the Chairman, Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) of the APC, and Governor of Yobe, Mai Mala Buni, Governors of Jigawa State, Mohammed Badaru and Kebbi, Atiku Bagudu.

Daniel was governor of Ogun State from 1999 to 2007 to while Bankole was Speaker of the House of Representatives of Nigeria (2007–2011) on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Details later…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-receives-bankole-daniel-in-aso-rock/

Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Same people who ruined Ogun state's destiny.
Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by AmOnline(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Country for opportunists
Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by SadiqBabaSani: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
All fr Greed
Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by Shegzo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Power tussle will begin in Ogun state APC soon.
Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by Yebosola(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
My State, OK

MOD that ban me, welcome oh, no malice, @Olatomiwami, @Letthrmsay, I deh gbadun una grin ,u deh give it to them
Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by Ikinternational: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bankole once offered a big man from my village 1billion for his newly built house in Abuja. Roughly around 2012.
1000% true story. My hand on the Bible
Re: Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock by Vickym1(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Evil people

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army / Why Ahmed Lawan Must Obey Court Order And Rein In Stephen Odey, By Omang Omang / Prince Philip, Husband Of Queen Elizabeth II, Is Dead At 99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.