Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (175 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health by JohnkunleW: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please guys I need your help.
My cousin in the US has been in the hospital for over 2 months now cos of kidney disease. The doctor said he needs a kidney transplant surgery as soon as possible. We have been looking for a donor but couldn't find one. There was a point we considered buying a kidney but we were warned that buying/selling of human parts is illegal in the US and most parts of the world. My uncle contacted me 3 days ago and ask us to look for a donor, even if it warrants paying the donor a fee of any amount, he would do that and also sponsor his travelling fee and expenses during the time of the operation. So someone recommended social media or nairaland as the best place. I'm from Ogun State and I stay at Rivers State. Please if you're interested, contacted the doctor of the organization: robertsmith44479@gmail.com.
This cousin has always been my childhood friend and playmate until they moved to the States 9 years ago.
I really need your help.
Re: Health by meobizy(f): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2021
What happened to yours?

(1) (Reply)

. / My COVID-19 Vaccination Experience | All You Need To Know About The Vaccine Cent / Learn To Manage Stress With These Easy Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.