Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Let's Create A Study Group. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Create A Study Group. (161 Views)

Get A Study Loan Here !!!!! / Gross Anatomy Study Group / Sample Of A Study Leave Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Create A Study Group. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello house, i am preparing for jamb and it has been boring studying alone, so i thought to reach out to other jambites and let's help each other.

So here is how it's being planned.

We will create a group and pair up per subject, then each pair will be responsible for the success of his/her partner(s).

In a simpler term, each and everyone of us will pick a subject to study per day, our partners will be in possesion of the subject syllabus and assign a goal to us on each day, we are then required to achieve the goal for that day and report to our partners.

We may have more than one partner depending on our size.

Contact me on gmail to join the group.

Adephilip1999@gmail com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Create A Study Group. by budaatum: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdeOri99:
Hello house, i am preparing for jamb and it has been boring studying alone, so i thought to reach out to other jambites and let's help each other.

So here is how it's being planned.

We will create a group and pair up per subject, then each pair will be responsible for the success of his/her partner(s).

In a simpler term, each and everyone of us will pick a subject to study per day, our partners will be in possesion of the subject syllabus and assign a goal to us on each day, we are then required to achieve the goal for that day and report to our partners.

We may have more than one partner depending on our size.

Contact me on gmail to join the group.

Adephilip1999@gmail com

I wish I was a jambite. You would inspire me.

1 Like

Re: Let's Create A Study Group. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Drop your email address if interested, let me add you to the group.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Work ,live And Study In Germany / Best Custom Essay Writing Service In The UK / Legal Nugget: Law On Installation Of Speed Limit Devices To Vehicles In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.