Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don (2460 Views)

Zlatan steps out looking dapper in An Hausa Native Attire with Rahman Jago(Pics) / "Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Burna boy shows off dance step with Rahman Jago and his girlfriend, Stefflon Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bhWFVXLToo

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
How do ladies date this type of men living unhealthy lifestyle, smoking all the time plus alcohol at their beck and call smh.They stink and I don't think I can ever come to terms with the smoke and the alcoholic smell.Eww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Kriss216: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
How do ladies date this type of men living unhealthy lifestyle, smoking all the time plus alcohol at their beck and call smh.They stink and I don't think I can ever come to terms with the smoke and the alcoholic smell.Eww
Research conducted by IRF last month shows women smoke and drink more than men.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Bornsinner7: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Money!¡!

No ugly billionaire - Jay Z

Money is like a magnet.. it attracts women of all kind when you have it.. that's why I advise youngins out there get the bag and watch the bitches clung you..
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Yemike(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
The same i'm amazed seeing guys dating all these girls that acts like saints.
So hollow and boring.
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Those pictures you post are you truly the one ?
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Omeleyi: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Keep ballin nigga
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Ahmed0336(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Na your type go gladly collect baby mama title from the type of Sky B.

As for odogwu himself, you're not his type......
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by kenzysmith: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Burma boy matter done tire us make we rest haba!

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by kenzysmith: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Every thread present ma buh at 9:30pm up word u are always absent na that time u dey start your hustling Job
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy Shows Off Dance Step With Rahman Jago And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Legend

(1) (Reply)

Fuju Arstiste,sunny T Adesokan,is Dead / Photos: Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2 / Check Out Nicki Minaj Newly Painted 2014 Pink Lamborghini Aventador Roadster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.