Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) (37157 Views)

CBN Sets $1m As Capital Requirement For International Money Transfer Operators / List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Realboygenius(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Do you know you can get up to 100,000 naira when you save daily daily on INest by FCMB. You can use the link below to start.
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by iconnecta(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
where is paystack ?
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by AlmaIganishire: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Alright, at least there’s a plan in place. Though, I just found out that N100,000 by just saving daily on iNest by FCMB and still get my savings back at the end of the day, nothing beats that! And Guess what? This promo is open to non FCMB customers #ATokenOfLove #iNest
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by professore(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Xenry:
Who else is also wondering why this thread is on Front-page? angry

Lmao!!!!!
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Flier: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Only learner would use this companies,people use local transfer and most get black market rates
All the useless company above can never give you black market rate

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by saajus: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
I don't know how some of our leaders think. The first principle of increasing remittances is to make the process easy. In a country full of insecurity, people will be cashing out dollars and be looking for Bureau De Change. Also, some Nigerians abroad may want to be secretly sending cash into their naira account without family/friends interference cos people eyes are red here, now that is difficult. Make it easy for money to come in and make it extremely difficult for money to leave our shores. That's how Switzerland was able to develop its country with stolen money from stupid African leaders. You can open an account within 5mins in Switzerland but it may take 15-20 years for them to repatriate stolen money.

The writing is on the wall that they are trying to help our Northern Brothers that control the BDC sector because they are losing big time to peer-to-peer guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
The Southerners remmit the dollars for the hausa-fulani of futajalon to thrive in their black market dominated Bureau de change and funding of Bokos.
What a country? Indeed, there was a country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yawns
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
inoki247:
All this Abuja Aboki nko I no see there name for dere....

if you like monopolize foreign currency...

Crypto to the rescue...
This prove that all ur accusations are based on envy. Now u are favoured it is OK but when our people are cashing on BDC it's not OK for u. Get to know that all groups of people have their focus and mindset.
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by BennyDGreat: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
saajus:
I don't know how some of our leaders think. The first principle of increasing remittances is to make the process easy. In a country full of insecurity, people will be cashing out dollars and be looking for Bureau De Change. Also, some Nigerians abroad may want to be secretly sending cash into their naira account without family/friends interference cos people eyes are red here, now that is difficult.

The writing is on the wall that they want to help our Northerner Brothers that control the BDC sector because they are losing big time to peer-to-peer guys.

Crypto is here to stay and there's a lot of transaction going on there.

It's only a matter of time, most People would be sending cash to their people down here through crypto.

It will be impossible to stop the global trend.
Nigerian government lacks the power

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by IdrisE(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Trying to tackle inflation with forceful policy.
Like seriously �.

What of crypto currency exchange operator no. I want to see the likes of Luno�
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Awesomeking: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Does that mean Western union can transfer to bank account in nigeria now?
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by jowhyte(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
The same Azimo CBN once asked Nigerians to stay away from?
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by VadBet(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
So CBN now listed PayPal that refused Nigerians from receiving payment into their account...

Can someone please inform the backward thinking CBN that Nigerians still can't receive payments in their PayPal account.

NB
I mean regular PayPal account and NOT the one you have to link as a business account through flutterwave, PayPal Nigeria doesn't receive payments as obtainable in the over 150 countries they operate in.

E shock you too? cheesy grin
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by manuel4real(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-money-transfer-operators-authorised-by-cbn-to-facilitate-foreign-remittances

Below is a list of IMTOs authorised by the CBN:

I would love to create my own payment system. The plans are in my head.

Who knows where I should start from?
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Demainman1: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please diasporans, don't ever send your money to Nigeria in dollars. This policy will only benefit aboki-s and it is just too risky carrying dollars around in Nigeria.

Look for an agent/individual that will pay out in Naira.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
saajus:
I don't know how some of our leaders think. The first principle of increasing remittances is to make the process easy. In a country full of insecurity, people will be cashing out dollars and be looking for Bureau De Change. Also, some Nigerians abroad may want to be secretly sending cash into their naira account without family/friends interference cos people eyes are red here, now that is difficult. Make it easy for money to come in and make it extremely difficult for money to leave our shores. That's how Switzerland was able to develop its country with stolen money from stupid African leaders. You can open an account within 5mins in Switzerland but it may take 15-20 years for them to repatriate stolen money.

The writing is on the wall that they want to help our Northern Brothers that control the BDC sector because they are losing big time to peer-to-peer guys.
Thank you!! More sense to your brain. I cannot tell you how this useless policy has affected me. A lot of projects i have i have abandoned, how do they expect me to send my contractors 50k pounds sterlings and they would witdraw all of it and take to an aboki bureau de change. With all the insecurities in Nigeria Nigeria is a backwards shithole run by achaic ancient leaders. I cannot even send my father his British pension.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Matthew4sure(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Any port Harcourt branch
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Metrofox(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Leggitsam:
The Southerners remmit the dollars for the hausa-fulani of futajalon to thrive in their black market dominated Bureau de change and funding of Bokos.
What a country? Indeed, there was a country!

Don't mind the retards, contact me on telegram for sweet easy remittance with Bitcoin, Abokiis have lost their stranglehold on the forex market a long time ago..
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Abujaexpress: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
tunapawizzy:
nothing beats Binance p2p
#teambinancep2p

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by tunapawizzy: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Abujaexpress:
#teambinancep2p
u know as e dey go
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by relicng: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by CapitalBank: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Bitcoin that’s the fastest and safest means with zero stress isn’t among that list..

Fvck the list..
binance is now 495 for btc lol

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
What is nipost doing in that list?
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Systrom(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Interesting
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by teejet: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-money-transfer-operators-authorised-by-cbn-to-facilitate-foreign-remittances

Below is a list of IMTOs authorised by the CBN:

SN OPERATOR ADDRESS
1 AFTAB CURRENCY EXCHANGE LIMITED Pall Mall Court, 61-67 King Street, Manchester, M2

2 AZIMO LIMITED 173 Upper Street London, NI IRG United Kingdom

3 BELYFTED LIMITED
44 Whalebone Lane South Dagenham, Essex RMB 1BB, United Kingdom

4 CAPEREMIT UK LIMITED
47 Stanley Road Stevenage Hertfordshire SG2 OEE United Kingdom

5 CASHPOT LIMITED
157, Deptford High Street SE8 3NU, London United Kingdom

6 CENTREXCARD LIMITED
Unit 46, Dartford Business Park (Basepoint) Victoria Road, Dartford DA1 5FS, Kent, UK

7 CHIME INC.
239 East 5th Street Suite 4B New York, NY 10003 United States

8 COLONY CAPITAL LIMITED

Plot 5 Chief Yesefu Abiodun Way Oniru, Victoria Island Lagos

9 CP EXPRESS LIMITED

346 Barking Road London, E13 8HL

10 DT&T CORPORATION LIMITED

3 Harbour Exchange Square London E14 9GE

11 eTRANZACT LIMITED

4th & 5th Floors, Fortune Tower 27/29 Adeyemo Alakija Street Victoria Island Lagos

12 FIEM GROUP LLC DBA PING EXPRESS
1327, Empire Central Drive St. 110-6 Dallas Texas

13 FIRST APPLE INC.
6492 Landover Road Suite A1 Landover MD20785 Cheverly, USA

14 FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
8 Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 Lagos

15 FORTIFIED FRONTS LIMITED in Partnership with e-2-e PAY LIMITED
#15 Glover Road Ikoyi, Lagos

16 FUNDS & ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SOLUTION

No. 15, Cameron Road, Ikoyi, Lagos

17 FUNTECH GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Clarendon House 125 Shenley Road Borehamwood Heartshire WD6 1AG United Kingdom

18 GLOBAL CURRENCY TRAVEL & TOURS LIMITED
1280 Ashton Old Road Manchester, M11 1JJ United Kingdom

19 HOMESEND S.C.R.L
Rue des Colonies 56, 6th Floor-B1000 Brussels Belgium

20 IDT PAYMENT SERVICES INC.
520 Broad Street USA

21 IMMUEUBLE WARI LIMITED

20 Rue Amadou Assane Ndoye 7 Etge BP 32 368 Dakar Dakar Senegal

22 INTERSWITCH LIMITED

Plot 1648C Oko-Awo Close Victoria Island Lagos

23 MAKEBA INC.

85, Broad Street, 18th FI New York, NY 10004

24 MONEYGRAM
Africa Re-Insurance Building 1679, Karimu Kotun Victoria Island, Lagos

25 NAIRA GRAM LLC operating in Nigeria as NGN GRAM LIMITED
24b Femi Okunnu Phase 2, Lekki Lagos State

26 NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE (NIPOST)
P.M.B 12537, Garki Abuja

27 NOUVEAU MOBILE LIMITED
c/o 31B Oyeleke Street Alausa Ikeja, Lagos

28 PAGATECH LIMITED

176 Herbert Macaulay Way Yaba, Lagos

29 PAYCOM NIGERIA LIMITED
Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue Alausa, Lagos

30 PAYPAL INC.

#2211 North First Street San Jose, CA95131 United States of America

31 REMIT HUB CAFÉ LIMITED

175 Chesterton Road Cambridge, CB4 1AF United Kingdom

32 REMITLY INC.

111 Third Avenue Suite 2100 Seattle, WA 98101 United States

33 RIA FINANCIAL
1 Allées Seydou Nourou TALL POINT E Dakar – Senegal

34 SHIFT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

No.1 Goba Close (Suite 3), Off Monrovia Street Off Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja

35 SIMPLIFY INTERNATIONAL SYNERGY LIMITED

No. 18, A-Close, 14 Road Gwarimpa, Abuja

36 SMALL WORLD FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP LIMITED Antonio Inesta Units 3&4 Sycamore Court Royal Oak Yard 168-170 Bermondsey Street SE1 3TQ, London

37 TCF LIMITED

2A Osborne Road Pees Galleria, Suite 4 Ikoyi, Lagos

38 TRANS-FAST REMITTANCE LLC
44 Wall Street, Suit 400 New York, NY10005 USA

39 TRANSFERTO MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED (THUNES)
London Iron House London SE1 1UN United Kingdom

40 VENTURE GARDEN NIGERIA
Plot E, Ziatech Road Oregun, Ikeja Lagos

41 VOLOPA FINANCIAL SERVICES (SCOTLAND) LIMITED
Maclay Murray & Spens LLP 1 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1AL

42 VTNETWORK LIMITED
No.5 Beckley Street, Off Adeyi Avenue Old Bodija, Ibadan Oyo State

43 WEBLINK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
The Enterprise Centre (Unit 1) Hastings Road, Bromley Kent BR2 8NA, London

44 WESTERN UNION 7th Floor, Shore 13 1100 Boulevard Al Qods-Quartier Sidi Maarouf 20270 Casablanca- Morocco

45 WORLDREMIT LIMITED
2nd Floor, 62 Buckingham Gate London SW1E 6AJ

46 XPRESS MONEY SERVICES LIMITED
Office #426, 1 Olympic Way Wembley HA9 ONP London, UK

47 XPRESS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED

23, Oba Akinjobi Way Ikeja GRA Lagos

Where is Payoneer?

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by Jakasibo(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Na them sabi...

We real niggarrrrs know how to receive and transfer our dope cash
How can i make international transfers bro?
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by md4u2: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Wahala dey oooo
Re: Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) by AntiNigerian: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Demainman1:
Please diasporans, don't ever send your money to Nigeria in dollars. This policy will only benefit aboki-s and it is just too risky carrying dollars around in Nigeria.

Look for an agent/individual that will pay out in Naira.
why don't you say , simply collapse it into USDT or XRP and send. It makes much sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We lied about GTBank, Supreme Court judgment – Innoson admits / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) / Dangote Cement Plant In Edo And Bua Cement Plant In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.