Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren (16769 Views)

Mclaren Racing Signs Agreement With Rising Karting Star Ugo Ugochukwu / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Nice!!!!!!
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by elmessiahs(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2021
dreams are better fulfilled outside Nigeria.
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by nonhuman(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
You all shouting Igbo amaka, this and that should shut up. Anthony Joshua is Yoruba. Burna boy is Rivers. Dangote is hausa. Just celebrate the kid without bringing in tribalism.
you mention others tribe but failed to mention that of burnaboy, when did rivers become a tribe in Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by ajealadick(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2021
He is halfbreed and that's why he is this. Where e for see road for Upper Iweka
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

WTO: Igbo.

ICC: Igbo.

Ugochukwu U: Igbo.

Me young millionaire at 24 with over 7m: Igbo.

etc: Igbo.

IGBO AMAKA.

The future is IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by TitanzStudio(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Congrats
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by RedAlert08(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
You all shouting Igbo amaka, this and that should shut up. Anthony Joshua is Yoruba. Burna boy is Rivers. Dangote is hausa. Just celebrate the kid without bringing in tribalism.

"Rivers" na ethnic group? ibukwa ewu

9 Likes

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Ganjafama(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
RedAlert08:

"Rivers" na ethnic group? ibukwa ewu
Rivers is a state made up of different ethnic groups. I don't know the one Burna's father is from so I had to write what I wrote. Are you clear now?
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by gimakon2(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

IGBO AMAKA.

The future is IGBO.

+800

Daalu Daalu nna m. Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2021
jbreezy:
In 3 days, Ugochukwu came in 3 different forms on nairaland..one was the cultist they beheaded (Tata), One was the policeman killed at the checkpoint in Abariba...and here is an awesome boy
Na sure bet be that o for this weekend.
Ps: Only those that plays pool will understand.
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by CSTRR: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Nigerians will fail to take home the most important lessons.

Europeans think long term. It is a culture.
It is reflected in their level of development.

Chinese think long term too.

Nigerians and other Africans think about the next four years.
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Onepeople: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
how did you coined rivers in your statement? Is rivers now a name of tribe?

4 Likes

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by CSTRR: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2021
And the second and most important lesson is that leave Nigeria while you can.
Leave in your youth

It is a great investment not only for yourself but for your children

Oluchi onyeagba married an Italian and japa.
Her son is reaping the benefit.

Until Nigeria stops electing the likes of buhari at all levels of govt, immigration would remain a great investment.

3 Likes

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by CSTRR: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2021
The most important priority in my Life right now is leaving Nigeria.

And I am working seriously towards it by the grace of God.
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Mightyhaiz: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

IGBO AMAKA.

The future is IGBO.
Nice one,but hustle harder 7m bu just 15k usd. see if u can make it 30k before the year runs out

1 Like

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by RedAlert08(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
Rivers is a state made up of different ethnic groups. I don't know the one Burna's father is from so I had to write what I wrote. Are you clear now?
He's from Igbo part or Rivers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by gbaskiboy: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
alfasexy:

Osukosu sugbuo gi there.
grin he too dey early bro
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by moneyissweet(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Yes, we have two in Nigeria.

One is at sambisa Forest and the other new one our darling daddy recently commissioned is Bornu state.

IME1:
Good morning neighbours

Congrats Ugo

I'm very interested in formula 1 oh

Does anyone know any place racing is done in Nigeria... and of cause whether I fit race?

It's a dangerous sport but exhilarating wink
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Conrod: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
You should have asked.
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2021
I tkpata-kpata old Yoruba people that Igbos have whites and blacks .... but they never agree with me now see it.
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Skmoda360(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
Ikwerre

1 Like

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Skmoda360(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2021
RedAlert08:

He's from Igbo part or Rivers.
No be only
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Fulani Amala!

grin

don't quote me abeg, I no use my glasses wen readin d news.

cool
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Arinze624: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Ka chiukwu sị eme amaka ooh.
I
G
B
O
A
M
A
K
A
☔ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by ruggedtimi(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Good one boy....Nigeria has a rep now in f1
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Love NFS. Racing in ma gene...if I wasn't trading forex or counselling people, I will definitely be racing...that's why Iv broken most records when traveling but u know it's nothing when nobody knows about it.
Congratulations to Ugochukwu. Igbos to d world!! Nwanne Igbo amaka jooooor!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
ahoada....you can tag Dem "ijaws"
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
STLTrust:
This one na white Igbo0000 he's American biko
oku mmuo sugbuo gi isi lol
Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by Lovelyn451(f): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
so saying Igbo Amaka is bringing in tribalism?? and you that mentioned people of other tribe to downgrade the Igbo boy being celebrated is bringing unity right??

5 Likes

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by tiswell(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:
you should have used same comparison energy to just congratulate the boy.

You just ended up contradicting yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2021
streetsoldier1:

That is the problem with we igbo (chestbeating) Alot of yoruba guys dominate the ICT world, they are billionaires without noise

Afonja shildren of hate angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Ganjafama:

Shat up. Anthony joshua that was pumelled by a mexican balloon. Burna is Igbo (don't find this shocking), he is Igbo from Ahoada, not that I care about where he comes from cos his people are denying that they are Igbo, and forget about the monopolist dangote.

Afonja conehead. All you can do in your miserable existence is hate, hate and hate cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Olympic Committee Asks All Sports To Ban Russia And Belarus / World Cup: Inmates To Watch Matches In Enugu Prisons – Controller / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.