Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve (17849 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Herdsmen Convert Ondo Forest Reserve Into Militia Camp - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
I think he shud have a special assistant on herdsmen/farmers matters who can communicate with these guys in the dialect. An educated northerner perhaps residing there.
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by SensualMan1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Do not threaten the owners of Nigeria.

A slave must always know his place. Ask Ibarapa and the Yewa people.

2 Likes

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Seccession is an issue that can easily be solved by referendum. Ironically, referendum is not recognize by the Nigeria constitution. And those who are supposed to fix the issue are claiming since it's not in the constitution, that it's against the constitution. And are unwilling to amend the constitution to include it.

Sooner or later, the conundrum will led to an implosion when the center cannot hold.

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
So the people that attacked a sitting governor are the ones this clown of a governor is threatening on paper
oshi nle pako

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Remember,Buhari's guy's are now issuing assassination threats.Or Tom has been issued one.

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Talk without action is nonsense talk.

capture one idiotic Fulani terrorist and blow of his useless head, that will sure serve as deterrent to other idiotic Fulani terrorist.
this man Na Mr talk and do

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Remember,Buhari's guys are now issuing assassination threats.Ortom has been issued one.

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Freelancer2020(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
we will do this, we will do that, Lori ro
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
I don't think they have obeyed any of your orders .
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Yungmil: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yoruba's don't have what it takes to win this battle against the fulanis.

Fulani's never forgets or forgives, they keeps targeting you for years to come.

How long can the Yoruba's sustain this pressure?

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by alfredilly: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akeredolu has mastered a game of distraction to mask his collosal failure in the Ondo state. Apart from resorting to mere words without action, this man is scandalously running the state affair. Imagine workers has been subjected to 30 percent pay since last year, even sometimes, no payment at all. Teachers are now manifesting indifference to work. The state NUT is currently compromised. There leaders will rather see teacher absconding from class rather than voicing out the concern of their fellow workers because Akeredolu has bought them over. Even doctors in the state aren't speared as they have been on close to 3 weeks of strike.

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by DSC7: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100115904:
GBAMSOLUTELY!

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from these evil ones among the herdsmen, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

Including you and your terrorist darling daddy...

You all shall never know peace...

Fulanis said that anybody that speak against them will be assassinated...So help us tell ur bloodas that Aketi have spoken...We are waiting for you guys....

Blood sucking terrorists sympathetic shanuuuu....

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by eleko1: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
angry Wetin u wan do white beard priest sad
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by nelsonebby(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100115904:
GBAMSOLUTELY!

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from these evil ones among the herdsmen, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

God bless Nigeria
eww
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Eriokanmi: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Akelerdolu, talk is cheap. Action is what we need.The man na lawyer sha
You just reminded me of my late grandma. Once she discovered you were talking to much whenever she asked a question, she would say, please don't lawyer me, go straight to the point. grin grin Action indeed is needed

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Ondo and Benue governors have written their names on the sand of time as the govs who stood against herdsmen's murderous campaign, through action.

Which governor of ondo state are u referring to?

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100115904:
GBAMSOLUTELY!
God bless Nigeria

The sentence above speaks of future tense. An expectation of something that isn't available in d present. If we don't have peace in Nigeria, what then do we have? For how long now? Are u saying that under d watch of ur "darling daddy", nigeria doesn't have peace? How then can we make progress in d absence of peace?

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by zoedew: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
on calls for self-determination Gov. Akeredolu lives in yesterday! when it is achieved he certainly will go on self-exile!
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Funkeshuga(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sunday had allowed some people to hijacked his sincerity and commitment, I guess he was carried away with lawlessness in Southeast

if Yoruba will quit Nigeria all stakeholders must be carried along with thorough consultation. you can't just sit down with some minority and declared a Yoruba country

I'm not a one Nigeria because the country Nigeria is a failed country, a country where illiterate and uneducated aboki will be dragging presidency with you but nonetheless there must be procedure to follows

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Owode1: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ozu nwuru anwu
post=100115904:
GBAMSOLUTELY!

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100115904:
GBAMSOLUTELY!

God bless Nigeria

SHUT UP!!!
YOU KEEP SAYING MEANINGLESS THINGS.
THIS YOUR PRAYING FORMAT IS OUTDATED. E DON CAST!

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Sleekfingers: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/disobey-my-order-at-your-peril-akeredolu-tells-illegal-forest-reserves-occupants/

how many of those fulani herders have u arrested ? Those criminals are still destroying farms......

Na be to dey dish out warning......Akeredolu should do the necessary.......those fulani herders are becoming bolder everyday.........naso dem one kill benue state governor.....all just because he is against their criminalities........
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by begge: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
A toothless dog
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by JoeEeL(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The only language those evil herdsmen understand is that spoken by ESN. Any other language is water poured on a stone

True.
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Yungmil:
Yoruba's don't have what it takes to win this battle against the fulanis.

Fulani's never forgets or forgives, they keeps targeting you for years to come.

How long can the Yoruba's sustain this pressure?

thats why nigeria will disintegrare....make everybody answer him papa name........sometimes i still wonder why and how a backward religion is controlling the well educated southern regions.......people wey be say na quota system education dem get o.......educated people in the entire north are not up to 15%........but na dem dey run the affairs of this country........wetin una go expect from a people wey be say dem cherish cattles than human beings......even buhari na cow brain deu for him skull......

What a country......
1, almajiri( north)
2, terrorists( north
3, child marriage( north
4, out of school children( north
5, kidnapping ( north
6, bandits ( north
7, killer herdsmen( north
8, extreme poverty ( north
9, religion intolerance ( north
10. Disable people ( north
11, beggars ( north
12. Uncivilized people( north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by kayjay69(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
But Governor Akeredolu was quick to warn that those promoting successionist ideas were on their own. “Ondo State remains part and parcel of the entity called Nigeria and no parcel of our land shall be ceded to any succession promoter under any guise”, he said.

The honourable governor in all his God given wisdom does not want to cede any land to secession promoters but is willing to cede land for RUGA.

All of this trying to please the Fulani only ends up one way and we have seen it before, I fail to understand why the present crop of Yoruba politicians are so myopic and choose not to learn from their history.

Saddens me to the core but I know sink or swim is the situation that confronts the entirety of Yoruba people, and how we manoeuvre our way out of this mess we find ourselves is what will truly define us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Akanbiedu(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
No equivocation here, no political correctness, I love it.

(1) Secessionists are not welcome.
(2) No free land for herders in Ondo.

Nigeria has 36 states, each state can determine whether to give land for cow business or not. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cho cho cho cho cho cho chooo
Re: Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve by bigcasava1(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Akeredolu if you know what is good for you don't go to farm oo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: The North Is Bleeding because we have been complacent / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.