Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai (9496 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by Furckthemods: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
[s]Petyprince:
What makes him fit to be president? Cause he is speaking on Cryptocurrency? Just shut up[/s]

Thrash as always
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by Furckthemods: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=[s]Petyprince post=100135702]This thread will be filled with motivational speakers, just like all comments above me. They all claim to know the future!![/s] [quote]
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by VictoriaNkechi(f): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
nice one
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by GGirll: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yankiss:
It's a shame that people like these and not allowed to rule Nigeria because of our peculiar fairy tale system in which 2 is greater than 5. We are satisfied with nitwits in power. Of all graduates in Nigeria, only a person whose WASC is subject of controversy that is the leader. Who do we then blame for the troubles on ground?

Blame all those who voted them in out of sheer greed n wickedness towards a particular tribe....thank God they are enjoying d fruits of their labour. Posterity will judge them here n after life as for me n my fellow reasonable Nigerians brace up, plan out your strategies n get your papers n visas ready in case if necessities....may evil, blood n poverty never depart from d lives n generations of wicked people of this country n evil parties....I said what I said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by MrIcredible: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Petyprince:
[s][/s]Trash
ya papa name?
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by Coolsphinx: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Una give am opportunity to talk for Nigeria, a prophet is not recognized in his father's house, see person wey get the interlectual capacity to lead Nigeria but being an igbo man he's not good enough, na all of us go suffer am, Sai baba till eternity, we must hear word for this country, if e better e better for all of us.
drizslim:
Na Nigeria dem ban crypto

U go Dubai to give motivational speech on it

Who do you this ting
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by obicmag(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Man wey sabi. Presidential material.
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by nsiba: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by CryptoRepublic1: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
I once listened to that man and I can tell you that I was impressed by his knowledge and as a crypto expert I can say that I agreed with everything he said.

I wish to attend but unfortunately I would arrive Dubai few weeks after the conference.
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by LCling: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chai Kingsley level dey oooo
CIA director
Mossad Isreal
Cyberspace UN
UAE.....
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by bassette(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2021
How do I contact you please?
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by bassette(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

No itch.
Deep Quote
Reality is greater than opinion.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@Seniorwriter
How do I contact you please. Your other post was deleted I guess
Re: Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai by Seniorwriter(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
bassette:
How do I contact you please. Your other post was deleted I guess

I'm very much active on facebook where I make my residual income and my FB ID is on my profile here...

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN / Somebody Emptied My Bank Account: Are Banks Safe Afterall? / Infographics: Analysis Of Quoted Nigerian Banks Financials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.