Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why It Is Wrong To Ask How Many Plots Are In A Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why It Is Wrong To Ask How Many Plots Are In A Land? (144 Views)

How Many Plots Of Lands Are In 1000ft X 2000ft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Wrong To Ask How Many Plots Are In A Land? by BrickelSmart(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
"How many plots are in the land?" This is almost certain that clients would ask this when seeking to buy land. This is a wrong approach, and I will tell you why.

A plot is a term used to describe any parcel of #land. In Nigeria, experiences has shown that there is no fixed dimension for a plot.

Land is measured in feet, metre, acre or hectare. A plot is not a unit of measurement for land.

Most times, clients ask this question, "what is the size of the land?" Or even "How many plots of land are there?"

The best questions to ask are these:

What is the size of the plot in square metres?

What is the size of the plot in feet?

With the measurement known, you can decide the number of plots to purchase and if it would be enough for the intended purpose.

I will give a breakdown of the various land measurements in my next post. Stay tuned...

Meanwhile, Interested in purchasing lands at Lekki, Ikorodu, Ipaja, FESTAC, Ota, Abeokuta and Mowe, I have got you covered,

For more enquires, WhatsApp/Call 08109705793..

#realestate #realestatefacts #lagosrealestate

(1) (Reply)

Moscotext Global Ltd We Are Into Real Estate Agency Management And Properties / 4 Bedroom Duplex And Bungalow Plus Bq For Sale At Gemade, Gowon Estate / Looking For Land By The Beachside For Business Purposes? (08021083781)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.