Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building (2290 Views)

How Many Plots Of Lands Are In 1000ft X 2000ft? / Documents Required For Property Transfer In Nigeria / 20 Plots Of Land Required Along Lekki - Epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning nairaland, please i want to start my building project and first i will like to ask how many plots of land will i need to start a 2 storey building and also for 3 storey building. I also need your advice on whether to build the storey building then rent it out and still be squatting with my people or i should build my own personal small house then start from there cos i feel the formal may take much time and cripple my financially while the latter i may squander it all in the process of making it look like my dream house coz i may not settle for less becoz of my ego and pride undecided
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by RedPanthar: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2020
2 plots is okay so the buildings have adequate parking space for cars. If you get 2 and half plots, you can even build something for yourself
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2020
chingle5:
Good morning nairaland, please i want to start my building project and first i will like to ask how many plots of land will i need to start a 2 storey building and also for 3 storey building. I also need your advice on whether to build the storey building then rent it out and still be squatting with my people or i should build my own personal small house then start from there cos i feel the formal may take much time and cripple my financially while the latter i may squander it all in the process of making it look like my dream house coz i may not settle for less becoz of my ego and pride undecided

Answer to your first question.

1plot of land would be enough.
For a 2storey building or 3storey building. The building size(length & width) determines the size of land required.

I would advise you build a mixed use development , your own personal apartment in front and tenants at the back.

You can do 4bedroom duplex in front and 2bedroom flats (upstairs)at the back for rent.

You can contact me for more info.
I Design and build.

09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

For a 2storey building or 3storey building. The building size(length & width) determines the size of land required.

I would advise you build a mixed use development , your own personal apartment in front and tenants at the back.

You can do 4bedroom duplex in front and 2bedroom flats (upstairs)at the back for rent.

I Design and build.

raymondfubara@gmail.com

Thank u very much mr Raymond
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2020
RedPanthar:
2 plots is okay so the buildings have adequate parking space for cars. If you get 2 and half plots, you can even build something for yourself

Tank u Mr redpanther
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by MRFIXER001: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
It all depends on how you want the structure to be (that's the specifications of the building), a standard plot is okay, maximum 2 plots. The picture attached is a design of proposed 2(3 bedroom flat en-suite), 2 (2 bedroom flat en-suite) on 1½ plots of land (Ondo state).

Also, it's better to have your own house than squatting with people. Start with your apartment first then expand. Always remember that the cost to raise a building is small compared to the cost to finish and furnish it, so choose a reliable engineer that can work within your budget. But there is no amount invested on properties like building and land is a waste.

Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by edoman2016: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

I Design and build.

raymondfubara@gmail.com

What about privacy? Wouldn't both the landlord and tenant share the same compound?
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
edoman2016:

What about privacy? Wouldn't both the landlord and tenant share the same compound?

If you visit lekki and other developing environment, it's a gradually becoming a norm.

If privacy is an issue.
The apartments can be side by side , separated by a fence (semi detached).
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2020
MRFIXER001:
It all depends on how you want the structure to be (that's the specifications of the building), a standard plot is okay, maximum 2 plots. The picture attached is a design of proposed 2(3 bedroom flat en-suite), 2 (2 bedroom flat en-suite) on 1½ plots of land (Ondo state).

Also, it's better to have your own house than squatting with people. Start with your apartment first then expand. Always remember that the cost to raise a building is small compared to the cost to finish and furnish it, so choose a reliable engineer that can work within your budget. But there is no amount invested on properties like building and land is a waste.

Sorry I am having trouble understanding that part... Is it like a repetition mistake
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2020
I am really a novice
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by RedPanthar: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2020
chingle5:
I am really a novice

You need a planner. Who will draw your designs look into your budget and sit with you side by side and be involved in the project so you build your vision in tandem with your resources and get what you work

The handler will first present a 3D version so you see what you'll get first on computer before the actual building is established
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2020
chingle5:
I am really a novice
First step is to get your building plan/Architectural drawings ready.

You can contact me for building plan(design) and Architectural drawings.
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

First step is to get your building plan/Architectural drawings ready.

You can contact me for building plan(design) and Architectural drawings.
raymondfubara@gmail.com

Okkk I get you but the image you uploaded sorry is how many plot with how many bedroom flat
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by MRFIXER001: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
In a nutshell, 2 plots will be enough. It all depends on the size of each rooms
chingle5:

Sorry I am having trouble understanding that part... Is it like a repetition mistake
Re: How Many Plots Of Land Required For Storey-building by chingle5(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
MRFIXER001:
In a nutshell, 2 plots will be enough. It all depends on the size of each rooms

Tanks

(1) (Reply)

The Making of Budget Duplexes with Cost And Pictures / Plots Of Land For Sale In Akure,ondo State / Perfectly Dry And Flat Land In Ibeju Lekki.. Bricks And Bars Estate Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.