Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) (4746 Views)

Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos) / Billionaire Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy Caught Drinking Sachet Water / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by ifysblog: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
DJ Cuppy caught vibeing with her new love (Photos)

Popular dj, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly referred to as DJ Cuppy looks to own found love once more as she shares image with Associate in Nursing unknown individual.

The twenty eight years recent female offspring of a wealthy person bourgeois, Femi Otedola, took to her Instagram story to flaunt the mysterious man as she covers his face with emoji.

See what she announce on her Instagram story below…

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fresh boy.

May this one work out for her.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sha do and marry this one ooo

Your mama bwess stand pass your own

Cuppy baby, i fear who no fear you oo embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Ever8090: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
They will be covering faces from the beginning then expose their mumu ugly experience in the relationship on social media..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by JaneYave(f): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Jodha(f): 1:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Nah she Sabi
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Kinglite: 3:17am On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by mytime24(f): 4:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Is that not Anthony joshua angry

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by femi4: 5:38am On Mar 23, 2021
She can't settle down with this approach to life
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol. This type will have the highest standard when it comes to Naija-bred guys. When in England, any idiot fuckboy will shift her panties to the side.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by KingMack(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fresh boy.

Do you know if that's me grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by ReginaeGirault: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
mytime24:

Anthony Joshua is huge, that cannot be him sitting next to her. It doesn’t even look like him.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
shes just testing up an down
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by merieam16(f): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fresh boy.
Amen jawe....buh dat head resemble AJ

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by kenzysmith: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2021
This kind girl feel stay marriage so?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
mytime24:
No. Tony Joshua, olodo!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Olagokeisaac(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
3 reasons you have to be an affiliate marketer

1) Affiliate programs are cheap to set up - you don't need thousands or millions of naira to start, you can start with relatively with no money as long has you have internet connection and you are on social media

2) It's not risky to do - The reason being that you are not creating any product yourself, all you do is find an evergreen product that sells like crazy, and you help them promote the product..

3) It's a nice side hustle that will literally put millions in your account, and it can be done anywhere you are, you don't need a physical office

Why the wait...if you will want to know how you can earn 6 figures as an Affiliate Marketer, contact me on whatsapp on 09038004141. You will be added to the free class group and have access to materials for free

Contact me now on Whatsapp on 09038004141
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2021
SHAMELESS.

Jumping from one relationship to another.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Khd95(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Sha do and marry this one ooo

Your mama bwess stand pass your own

Cuppy baby, i fear who no fear you oo embarassed embarassed
baba no reason that one o

cuppy get one of the finest pair of blezz in the industry oo, forget the babe boobs na che che shocked

dj cuppy be like the female version of yoruba demon, use and dump guys at will, shes rich after all

no be everybody go marry, leave her to enjoy her life, no be she say make dem no born u for rich home tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingMack:

Do you know if that's me grin

Are you not a human being? If it's you, then that makes it even better grin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
merieam16:
Amen jawe....buh dat head resemble AJ

Yes o.

What's AJ, though?
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by merieam16(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
AsherAmari:

Yes o.
What's AJ, though?
Anthony Joshua
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
merieam16:
Anthony Joshua

Oh.. I see.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na she know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by CSTRR: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. This type will have the highest standard when it comes to Naija-bred guys. When in England, any idiot fuckboy will shift her panties to the side.
You just said the same thing I was thinking.
All these Nigerian girls with British accents.

Na street boys for UK dey blow them from the back.

Dem come naija here, come dey form levels.

That guy looks like a hustler that is still being fed by his mummy.
He is just fresh.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
merieam16:
Anthony Joshua
That is not Anthony Joshua.

Anthony Joshua is not yellow.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by KingMack(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
AsherAmari:

Are you not a human being? If it's you, then that makes it even better grin.

.....and could be at best if it's you n me kiss

What you think?
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingMack:

.....and could be at best if it's you n me kiss

What you think?

I'm not your mate. Don't reason it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by KingMack(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2021
AsherAmari:

I'm not your mate. Don't reason it.

Aunty no vex oo grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2021
KingMack:

Aunty no vex oo grin

Yeah.
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by KingMack(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
AsherAmari:

Yeah.

Shebi body don sweet you now angry ..Naso una take dey loose husband later you go dey say God why me tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Caught Vibeing With Her New Love (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
KingMack:

Shebi body don sweet you now angry ..Naso una take dey loose husband later you go dey say God why me tongue

SMH.
Back to sender in Jesus name. I will not lose/miss my husband.

I said you're too young for me. Is that too difficult to understand?

Go for someone your own size.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Twins Will You Date / The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations / Blac Chyna Shares Nude Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.