Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee (43066 Views)

Sanwo-olu Adjusts Campaign Structure, Appoints Ambode’s Aide As Director / Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Ijaya123: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just to spite Tinubu

That’s the only theory your head can come up with.

Tinubu surely lives rent free in your head.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Saig: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2021
And na still Dem head this committee. naija for Dem. if you Kno you kno
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by alizma: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Holak:

Supporting godfatherism and blind loyalty. In Nigeria, it has become a virtue to keep quiet in the face of injustice and corruption
As if you are not supporting it in your own small society/circle.
Godfatherism is not a bad thing, it's only become worrisome when the interest of the masses is sacrificed and there is evidence to justify that.
Ambode was brought to power and I believed he did agreed to certain terms with those who brought him to power. Along the line there was disagreement and he was voted by the same instrument that brought him to power. As much as I am happy with the level of achievement he achieved during his tenure, I am also not a supporter of betrayers, and I will not subject myself to cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by merieam16(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just to spite Tinubu
U gave him d appointment if nt tinubu....ur obsession with tinubu eeh no b 4 here o

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2021
MrIcredible:
You with multiple identity
Shior
What's my other identities Mr Genius
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

If extended to years..... Wetin you gain ++
Orgasm
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Orokojasper(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

If Amobode wasn't a woman, if only he had half the balls that Obaseki has, that your drug lord would have long been retired.

But I understand your pain sha...

Why wasn't Tinubu, Fashola, Sanwolu or anybody in their camp appointed?

Maybe you should check number 9 and 20 on the list..... You will be alright last-last.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by kayuseful: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2021
When appointing key officers like SSG, FIRS boss etc, fill them with our men. If they agitate, give their leaders inconsequential committee members
Respect these guys grin
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by colossus91(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just to spite Tinubu

Them wan Fall Tinubu hand like aunty kosi breast!!
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by emmatex2020: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Apc is busy strategizing on how to retain power, while pdp is busy fighting themselves. On the List i see more of Tinubu loyalists which is commendable. BAT is the only man that has the experience to lead Nigeria now. Those saying Ameachi should be president should asked him how many persons has he brought to the both from his state and south south? The reason why Lagos state is where it is today, is as result BAT purposeful leadership style in Lagos state. Politics in south west is highly commendable, because the game is a continues process. Here in south south fight him, bring him down, investigate him, therefore dragging the region backward in the scheme of things. In next 4 years Lagos will be the second largest economy in West Africa? good leadership style in the west particularly in Lagos state. South south my dear region need to wake up. I will mobilize 1000 youths of my community if Tinubu declear himself for President come 2023. BAT2023 is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Oracleforce: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Jostoman:
Congratulations to Ambode and we will not hate him because of this appointment.

Temporary appointment.....
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Indispensable85(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2021
This one na appointment? People wey wan organise convention. He's even just a member in the 61 member committee. If they want to give him something befitting let them do it. Not this one jooor. Rubbish!
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2021
Nusooo:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-apc-gives-ambode-fresh-appointment
if Apc shares federal a appointment and infrastructure the way the made this balanced committee, Nigeria would have been a better place
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by zoedew: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Theoarhics: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Nobody from Edo? They know APC is dead in Edo
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by MrIcredible: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
What's my other identities Mr Genius
Keep fooling around with your multiple monikers to display stupidity and bigotry.
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Ajibel(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

If Amobode wasn't a woman, if only he had half the balls that Obaseki has, that your drug lord would have long been retired.

But I understand your pain sha...

Why wasn't Tinubu, Fashola, Sanwolu or anybody in their camp appointed?

Who's number 9 on the list
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2021
With this appointment, i strongly believe APC will be a party to beat in 2023 election.

I strongly believe that APC will zone its presidency to South (South West).
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Eriokanmi: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Ambode my man...Lagos will forever remember your good deeds under 4 years. Na you sabi treat dem godfather Bleep up by denying them contracts, not minding the consequences and we saw the results ...kudos. But....you for no join this long list of failures now. You should have remembered the hundreds of people on their election committee list, just to spite Obaseki a few days to Edo Election. They even included names of some people in the diaspora just to intimidate edo people. The end result was failure. Anyway, i wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by staymore: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
No Rivers person here. Wonder what Amaechi is doing.
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Yebosola(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
You will soon koba yourself again.

Alabawi.

Iwo lomo, alawiye.
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Yebosola(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
It will soon be extended to years

Because nah u get NL, radarada.
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Elijahnonso1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Umahi is a senior man.

Out of 61 appointees
Umahi
Sen. Ali J. Ucha and
Sen. Anthony O. Agbo made it from Ebonyi state.
Re: APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee by Gandollaar(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yebosola:

Iwo lomo, alawiye.
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.