Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white (773 Views)

Toks 2010 Model Ford Edge Limited Edition White SOLD!! SOLD!!! / 2008 Toyota Camry (Sport Edition) White / Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Honda Accord 2014 Sport Edition - White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by AremsonAutos(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
2008 Toyota Camry(Sport Edition)White

Call/Whatsapp: 08139499099

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by Doja123(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
price
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by AremsonAutos(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Call/Whatsapp 08139499099
Doja123:
price
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by Philadelphia: 4:45am On Mar 23, 2021
AremsonAutos:
Call/Whatsapp 08139499099

Did the original buyer call first before buying? Did he send a WhatsApp message to the auctioneer before buying?

The way una dey hoard price for this auto section is very alarming. Most times, some of you guys do it to rip-off unsuspecting buyers.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by AremsonAutos(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Philadelphia:

Did the original buyer call first before buying? Did he send a WhatsApp message to the auctioneer before buying?

The way una dey hoard price for this auto section is very alarming. Most times, some of you guys do it to rip-off unsuspecting buyers.
(m): 6:42am
@Philadelphia, i dont understand you, "to rip-off" of what, the major reason i tell buyers here to chat me is to determine seriousness and then for better communication, nothing more, nothing less

1 Like

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by Philadelphia: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
AremsonAutos:
(m): 6:42am
@Philadelphia, i dont understand you, "to rip-off" of what, the major reason i tell buyers here to chat me is to determine seriousness and then for better communication, nothing more, nothing less

It’s a simple stuff.
Did you (or whoever bought this car) chat any seller first before the price was revealed?
You saw the price and it served as a guide for your budget and you knew you could afford it. Does your seeing the price make you unserious or did it prevent you from buying the car?

I have sold cars here and whoever go buy go buy las las.

Why a lot of us at auto section insist on price tag is to help moderate the price and vet the authenticity of the deal so that people do not fall victims to scam.

Some scammers will offer to sell same car as “customs auction” for 500k or less. What do you think about such deals?

I hope you get the point now?

1 Like

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry(sport Edition)white by AremsonAutos(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Philadelphia:

It’s a simple stuff.
Did you (or whoever bought this car) chat any seller first before the price was revealed?
You saw the price and it served as a guide for your budget and you knew you could afford it. Does your seeing the price make you unserious or did it prevent you from buying the car?

Why a lot of us at auto section insist on price tag is to help moderate the price and vet the authenticity of the deal so that people do not fall victims to scam.

Some scammers will offer to sell same car as “customs auction” for 500k or less. What do you think about such deals?

Philadelphia:

It’s a simple stuff.

I get your point, but that isnt what is applicable here, i post cars with prices before but i discover some people dont get serious with pricing here, thats why i prefer prospective buyer chatting me up to ascertain seriousness. But you ve made your point, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2005 Toks SOLD!!! / Very Clean 08 Honda Accord Reg Fabric 4plugs Ac For Just 1.550m See Pix.. / Nigeria Used Golf 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.