Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Don't Know My Father, He Left My Mother And Me When I Was 2 Years, Barack Obam - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Don't Know My Father, He Left My Mother And Me When I Was 2 Years, Barack Obam (254 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know My Father, He Left My Mother And Me When I Was 2 Years, Barack Obam by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
I Don't Know My Father, He Left My Mother And Me When I Was 2 Years, Barack Obama

Go here https://afrinotes.com/i-dont-know-my-father-he-left-my-mother-and-me-when-i-was-2-years-barack-obama/ to read the full text and listen to Spotify by Barack Obama
Re: I Don't Know My Father, He Left My Mother And Me When I Was 2 Years, Barack Obam by meobizy(f): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2021
The man was a smoker also. I wonder if he's dead. Pictures exist of him being in his father's village with half siblings, uncles and aunts. Recent pictures, might I add.

(1) (Reply)

China Bans Didi, Its Biggest Ride-hailing Service, From App Stores / China Strikes Massive Deal With Iran As US Conducts War Games (full Show) / U.S.- Nigeria Gun Traffickers Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.